Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. There are a lot of small improvements and a few big ones. 1) Rich Text Editor. (You have to turn this on in your control panel. 2) RSS Feed. (If you aren't using IE, then you'll likely see an RSS alert.) the site is now set up to automatically send an RSS feed of the Story Annoucement Forum. 3) RSS Import. I'll be setting up a News forum that collects RSS feeds and posts some of the news. 4) Quick Edit. You'll no longer have to go through all those screens to quickly edit your posts. You can also edit your topic titles by pressing and holding your mouse button over your topic title. Cool Stuff 5) PM name suggest feature. When you start typing names into the To box of a PM it'll start suggesting names. 6) Multi Question Polls. You can now ask more than one question in a poll. Lots of other things too. Myr
  2. The full trailer for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is out: http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_harr...ler_extra_large Worth the time to see all the eyecandy. And for once, I'm not talking about the boys. (I HATE Ron's hair) Myr
  3. Happy Birthday! :king:
  4. This sounds like you are having all sorts of fun Green.
  5. Happy Birthday Red!
  6. I just wanted to give my hopes and prayers to all of our members and their families and friends that are in the path of Hurricane Katrina. If you can't escape, please make it through safely. Myr
  7. The site followed an author too. When I started GA, Comicality was the only thing here for about a year.
  8. Myr

    Funny Link

    My mother sent it to me. And she pointed out that he wasn't dressed...
  9. Myr

    Funny Link

    Check out this flash movie: http://www.lostcoders.net/index-single-1868.htm
  10. Happy Birthday Jules!
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Myr

    Soapbox

    I am hoping by this Sunday, everything will be set. Myr
  13. Part 11 is on the site now.
  14. I thought it was a great chapter. I'm really looking forward to the next one now. Myr
  15. No. Just my time when the board has major changes. Myr
  16. For those of you that didn't know you can change colors, scroll all the way to the bottom. You'll see something like "Gay Authors Blue" in a drop down box. Just change that. Myr
  17. If you do use a color theme besides blue, please post which color you use below. (Forum-specific themes do not count: The library, The Soapbox, Comicality's, etc)
  18. Happy Birthday! :king:
  19. I agree shadow. Though I defitely had a lot of tears leaking out. And I really did enjoy this book. I didn't like the last one much.
  20. shadows, I was 24 before I came out to my parents. (I'm 28 now). I also came out to one of my friends about that time. I'm only out to 4 people, I'm in any contact with. None of them believed and thought I was joking. I waited because 1) I had no reason to say anything really. 2) I didn't exactly know how my parents would react. I was able to completely support myself at the point I told my parents, just in case things went south. As it happened, my parents were more than a little surprised and a week later... it was 9/11/2001. That cut off anything that would have been drawn out. My father now takes great pleasure in teasing me about it. He asked last night if I was going to get to houseboys when I moved into my own home.
  21. I'm leaving to go pick up my copy this morning. I couldn't motivate to go driving at midnight last night...
  22. Lol. It's Soda. It's funny... the line for this is in the middle of upstate New York. In Syracuse, its all soda. In Rochester (home of Eastman Kodak and Xerox, among other things) and west it is Pop.
  23. Happy Birthday Scudder!
  24. Happy Birthday movieguy47! Have a great day!
×
×
  • Create New...