Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. This is exactly what I was hoping for... a reasonable discussion. It has been my experience in the last 5 years of running or being involved with the administration of community forums, that the tough decisions can be made by a group and the group can take responsibility. Also, I should point out, that every member has the ability to do some moderating. There is a "Report" button on every single post. You can use that to alert moderators/admins that there is a problem. We still need more volunteers. Thanks for participating here. I fully intend to have a transparent operation here. Myr
  2. My heart goes out to all the people with loved ones in London. Terrorists need to be destroyed, and the sooner, the better.
  3. What does getting the foreskin chopped off have to do with transmission of AIDS, I wonder?
  4. Happy Birthday! :king:
  5. Congratulations to the Brits!
  6. Please post any public comments here about the announcement: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...ounce&f=4&id=26
  7. Indeed. Happy Birthday 229th Birthday America! To you gentlemen that disagree with American policy, please keep it in the Soapbox... I don't want to see it. God Bless America.
  8. Happy Birthday ahawk2722! Are you a Yankee Doodle Dandy? (A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam, born on the 4th of July?) Anyway, Happy Birthday! Enjoy the fireworks!
  9. Happy Birthday Anthony Michaels! :king: I hope you have a great day.
  10. Happy Birthday sf_bay_Boy! :king: I hope you have a great day!
  11. These countries are the ISPs of people visiting. European Union are people with ISPs that end in .EU (lots of EU officials?)
  12. I've been looking over the stats for the month. These are the top 30 countries, that visitors come from. Here is a Ranking of the Top 10 Countries of vistors 1. USA 2. Australia 3. Canada 4. European Union 5. Great Britain 6. Germany 7. Netherlands 8. Singapore 9. South Africa 10. Austria The 11-20 Countries: 11. Belgium 12. France 13. Sweden 14. China 15. Hong Kong 16. Slovenia 17. New Zealand 18. Portugal 19. India 20. Saudi Arabia (that last one is surprising since you can get the death penalty for being gay there) Countries in the 21-30 bracket 21. Kuwait 22. Philippines 23. United Arab Emirates 24. Indonesia 25. Spain 26. Brunei Darussalam 27. Russia 28. Italy 29. Taiwan 30. Japan Some others not on the above list: Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Israel, Qatar, Vietnam, Greece, Egypt, Mexico, Brazil...
  13. Yeah... isn't there more to the chapter?
  14. Batman Begins was a very enjoyable movie. It is what Batman should have been a long time ago, instead of all those campy movies.
  15. Most likely. I saw more than enough reasonable doubt as little as I was paying attention. Don't get me wrong... MJ is most certainly a freak... but that doesn't mean he abuses children.
  16. For those following... MJ is not guilty on all counts.
  17. No one has made any big deal about one yet. (Except Dan and Robert, of course)
  18. Myr

    Problem

    I have put you into the author's group. Please remember to post in The Library and read the rules and guidelines first.
  19. Myr

    Problem

    I have never received any email or PMs from you. Since all admin contacts go to me, the Site Administrator, I would get them. When do you think you tried to contact me and how did you go about it?
  20. Happy Birthday Kel! :king: I hope you have a great day today Kel. Myr
  21. Happy Birthday Jay_BG! :king: I hope you have a great day!
  22. Happy Birthday Vic! :king:
  23. You can always go over to the Story Archive and check out the stories there. Look for ones rated similar to the ones you like.
  24. Happy Birthday Snowdog! :king:
×
×
  • Create New...