Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,759
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. http://www.beloit.edu/~pubaff/mindset/ The class of 2010 BELOIT COLLEGE'S MINDSET LIST
  2. That first post is a little out of date since we now have had the site about 4-1/2 years...
  3. If you missed the roast of William Shatner last night, tape it! It's on again tonight. It was hillarious and there was a lot of funny gay jokes in there. (George Takai, (Sulu) is gay)) I couldn't stop laughing through a lot of it. It's on again tonight on Comedy Central at midnight eastern, I think it is. Myr
  4. The forum is back up and its removal was my fault due to miscommunication. As for the full story. this is it: Gay Authors for a period of time allowed some authors to have FTP access to our site in order to put up their pages. To my knowledge, we're the only site that offers this. There are a lot of reasons dating back to IOMFATS destruction of teenboyauthors.org by posting child porn there. When I granted FTP access to certain authors, I told them it was on a temporary basis until such time as we had staff to take care of it, or the new software we are testing is complete and in place. We now have the staff to handle the author load. We informed the authors that had FTP access of this fact. Some of them reacted well, some of them developed amnesia as to the temporary basis of their FTP access. Point of fact, Lugh deleted his own site when told of the upcoming change. Had he posted porn (not saying he would) we could have lost the entire site. The risk of allowing FTP access is not worth the gain. I'm sure everyone here understands the needs for security and protecting Gay Authors from different issues. Authors still have full control over their sites. Gay Authors has some new design rules that we are implementing to make sure that each site has certain features that allow easy navigation. We also require that they have ad units. The ad units help pay for the site. We are working with authors (and their technical assistants) on complying with everything. I'm sorry for any confusion and for the error in removing Lugh's forum. Myr
  5. I did.
  6. Also on Fox: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205688,00.html
  7. Thanks Kitty and Luigi !!
  8. Simply click on the "Authors" forum and you'll see them just as before. https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showforum=29
  9. Myr

    Eragon

    it's a great book. and soon to be movie and cool computer game.
  10. Myr

    Eragon

    (more details can be found at www.eragonmovie.com )
  11. This post is okay. Don't move it again. Myr
  12. It was decent enough and the eyecandy made it worthwhile. heh
  13. I believe in Jurassic Park, the characters made a point of saying over and over again, that nature finds a way...
  14. Hey, They've done another study. If you have an older brother, there is a higher likelihood of you being gay. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200978,00.html Interesting... Myr
  15. I saw the preview for this and I thought it would be interesting... if nothing else then for the eyecandy... http://abcfamily.go.com/kylexy/
  16. Bump... just because. Myr
  17. It is a DNS issue with the chat service. Theirs has not updated yet. Give it another 1 or 20.
  18. Um... Should I be looking at those logs?
  19. Happy Birthday Matt! :king:
  20. Happy Birthday Nate! :king: Myr
  21. Thanks to everyone and Joe for working on the page. Here is the link: https://www.gayauthors.org/faq.php We will be updating this again soon.
  22. Thanks again all!! I really appreciate it I did have a good day.
  23. Thanks everyone! It is much appreciated
  24. It has been on my calendar for months to see. And I've spent the last few days playing the X-men game on Xbox 360.
×
×
  • Create New...