Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. Note to mods: This one is okay. Myr
  2. So... I was looking at movie news and saw this: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/051031g.php mmmmm Myr
  3. Here is the first picture of the actors in costume. Check it out! http://shurtugal.com/imageviewer.php?view=...ober/21/004.jpg
  4. LOL. I've finally caught the BSG bug. I plan on seeing Serinity this weekend when I go up to school for hockey.
  5. Myr

    AOL

    Chances are pretty good that all things passing through the net are "monitored" for certain things. Not all of it is conspiracy theory. How much? Don't know.
  6. Myr

    Odd Story

    13 foot python eats 6 ft aligator and dies. check out this picture: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171358,00.html
  7. It shows him shirtless... it also indicates that he's been working out and that he is a quite healthy-looking 16 yr old. heh.
  8. For those of you that don't want to search around for the unhairy Harry.
  9. hmmm
  10. Happy Birthday Bill! :king: I hope you have a wonderful day!
  11. It will be better again when the Who's Online feature works properly and the link is direct without having to search for it or enter your details. That should be this week. I hope. Myr
  12. There is always room for improvement in anything one does...
  13. Happy Birthday dracoferretboy and fayevalentine! :king: Myr
  14. The green color skin is back for those of you that were using it. Myr
  15. Well... posting a story would be exactly like posting on the board or the blog. The search function would be the same. (extensive) You'd be able to select your favorite stories and do things like have an email sent when a new story is posted. I'm trying to find features I like and use (or would use) and see if others do the same. The plan is to always keep Gay Authors free. The more traffic we get, the more likely we'll be able to pay for ourselves completely without having to ask for donations. Oh, I'd also like to welcome the new members who replied, but haven't done a lot of posting the forums yet. Myr
  16. Happy Birthday Rogue988! :king: I hope you have a good day. Myr
  17. General question to all members: What can we do to improve your experience here at Gay Authors?
  18. Hello everyone. As many of you know, I'm always working to try to improve what we have here. In some things, I just don't have the skill to do on my own. I've looked recently into having a custom module designed for the site that plugs into the board. (like how the Blogs work). This system would be for the story archive. The best way I can describe it is as a cross between Fanfiction.net and our current story archive. It would replace "The Library" and it would replace the current Story Archive. Users would be able to browse the list like now, but when they clicked the story link, it would either open a different site, or open a story listing of chapters that are hosted here. Users would also be able to recommend links for the archive directly, filling out a form. The Story Archivist would review these daily and either add or not add the stories based on the recommendation. The system would have the same general look as the board, allowing members to choose their favorite color skin and having it used on different parts of the site. As you can imagine, it isn't exactly cheap, but I think it would be well worth if for the site. Please take the time to fill out the poll and let me know what you think. Myr
  19. I think I fixed the problem of white on white in The Soapbox this morning. I haven't seen other errors. (I've tested in IE 6 and FireFox). Please be specific as to where you are seeing the errors. If it is a blog, which one?
  20. You guys need to tell me what browser you are using and what operating system.
  21. He's not that bad...
  22. You need to go to your "My Controls" and select blog settings. then find "Friendly URLs". Check the box, enter a name and save your settings. Then click "My Blog" Copy the URL for the address bar.
  23. http://client1.sigmachat.com/scwho.pl?id=9...y=0&nousermsg=0
  24. I figured I'd post one of the new mult-question polls.
  25. The New PM notification is probably the most noticable thing in day to day work, btw.
×
×
  • Create New...