Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. YEEEEEHAAAAA! Actually... there is a shitload of movies this year that I'm looking forward to... Star Wars Episode III Batman Begins The Dukes of Hazzard Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (special effects by Weta(of Lord of the Rings fame)) And I'm sure there is more I forgot. Kindom of Heaven was good.
  2. Happy Birthday kevinm1949! :king: I hope you have a great day
  3. Ouch. I read he closed down his site. Do you know what the issues were? Myr
  4. Happy Birthday Bookworm and Rocketcnj! :king: I hope you both have a great day! Myr
  5. Myr

    Sad

    Try clearing your cookies first. IF you have some sort of internet security BS program, set Gay Authors as a trusted site.
  6. Happy Birthday YoungBilly! Many more to you! :king:
  7. Yes... there is a limit.
  8. Nope... we're on this path for now. Java is supposed to work with every machine...
  9. Yes. it is open all the time. Give it a try. We're in there right now.
  10. I like the idea of requiring nothing more than the standard browser for a chat. No need to signup for anything else beyond having an account here.
  11. It is a standalone chatroom that is integrated with the site and the forums. you would click "Live Chat" when logged in and it will log you in under your site username.
  12. I have the capability of adding a Java-powered chatroom. All you would need to do to use it is to click a button on the site and it would automatically log you in with your site username. Would you use it if we installed it?
  13. Thanks very much for the thought, but with the Google Ads, we've been doing very well towards funding the site. If this changes, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Enjoy!
  14. Happy Birthday hns! I hope you have a great day and many more :king:
  15. Myr

    Groups

    At the moment: Site Administrator -- Root Admin. Full access to all board controls. (me) Administrator -- Admin. Access to almost all board controls. (me) Moderator/Author -- An author who moderates a forum or more (wep, BM) Site Moderator -- An author who moderates all forums. (dkstories) Hosted Author -- Authors that have their official sites hosted here. (Comicality, dkstories, DomLuka, bwstories, navigator, JulienGregg, GhostRyder15, frank, etc) Published Author - A writer with published gay books. (Josh Aterovis) Newbie Author - An author with less than 5 posts. (several) Author - An author. Authors have access to post in several places that members don't. (like The Library). Authors also have increased PM capacity and other things. Advanced Author - An author with more than 75 posts. Members - normal member with greater than 5 posts. Newbies - New member. There are less forums availible to them. Like No Sneak Peaks, for example. They automatically upgrade to Member after 5 posts. Editor - A person that specializes in editing on the board. (B_O_B, Emoe57, James Bond, Moonwolf, Sparhawk) Validating -- Someone who has registered, but has not verified they have a valid email. (Lots)
  16. Julien, This board was setup at the end of July in 2003. It wasn't actively promoted until early 2004. It was a testing ground for much of it's early time. And you may notice by people's member numbers that over 300 inactive members from the eary days were deleted. "Administrator" was member 1. I'm member 3.
  17. Happy Birthday TheEggman and Mikkiwriter! I hope you both have a great day! :king:
  18. Welcome to the other parts of the forums Ben. I hope the new course is fun for you :pickaxe:
  19. Myr

    Here again

    welcome back! We've missed you.
  20. Myr

    New guy...

    Welcome to the rest of the forums
  21. I'm looking for people to specifically help with certain sections of the site: http://teens.gayauthors.org/ http://writers.gayauthors.org/ http://books.gayauthors.org/ http://movies.gayauthors.org/ Anybody wishing to assist, then please reply here and we can work something out.
  22. Welcome to Gay Authors Kit!
  23. Welcome to Gay Authors! I hope you enjoy it here. And thanks
  24. hmm... what if old Darth Blogged? http://darthside.blogspot.com/
  25. Make sure you are on MSN tonight. contact me. I'll drag you into the chat.
×
×
  • Create New...