-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm a little on the happy side today. Someone has been reading my first GA story and leaving a lot of reactions. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The appointment went well.I can say more later when off the tablet. Time for school and some chores. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm happily caffeinated now. 🙂 Summer in Florida is sweat your balls off season. Florida Native, like me, in a Florida Winter is freeze your balls off season. Catch everyone later. Time to make today my "Witch." -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That it is. lol. I don't know any reason to get 48 donuts. Except maybe for work. But I never liked my coworkers enough to do something like that. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, Bro. Krispy Kreme Donuts is doing a Buy one Dozen, get a Dozen for $1.00, limit 2. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday @MacGreg! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I should have said "Frak it," and bought the Razor Laptop. But I was being conservative and only looking at school ones. I so need coffee this morning, but that would require getting out of bed. I have an appointment this morning; was accepted into the VocRehab program. I'll find out what services they can offer. Hoping that they can pay for part of my college. Vocational Rehab is a US Dept of Education program that is for people with disabilities to help them train for, find, and maintain a job. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's very sweet of you and Mike. 💖 Typing in on the laptop in bed and in the dark is hard af. Don't want to get out of this warm, cozy, bed to turn the light on. It's cold this morning, 41*F, and it's seeping in around the window. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Well, it wasn't 5:30 am... Only 3:00 am. And wide awake at 5:45 am. Not complaining. Amused. @Mikiesboy Never had gluten-free beer before, but after a quick Google search, I found this review page. https://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/healthy-drinks/12-gluten-free-beers-really-do-taste-great -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Off for now. If I don't see you later, I'll catch you all tomorrow. Gonna play a little Skyrim. Then a got a chapter to Beta for my Bro tim. And by little, I mean "I'm only going to do this till 10:30." *feels like on ten mins have passed, looks at the clock, and it's 5:30 am* -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ended up out of the house most of the day. I'm fairly mellow right now, from the anxiety pills I was taking like tic-tacs. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Likewise. Clothing is optional. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This is for your @Reader1810, you seem to like these... also... it's holiday-themed: -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
For all the Lady Gaga fans... new song for the movie she will be in. Duet with Bradley Copper. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Not sure what it was. LOL. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*Makes a note to start sending pics to tim... of some of the fine hotties I find on Reddit* -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
*Sigh* ProTip: If you're going to send someone an unsolicited, dick pic, mirror-selfie of your yourself... clean you damn bathroom first, or at the very least the mirror. That is all. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I would say that is a flag on the play. Be civil but cautious. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Natural Calm is a great supplement. It helps me a lot. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Thanks, miss molly. That does help. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Plans changed. My uncle had to take off on an emergency. He dropped off my mom's stuff first. I could have stayed in that warm bed for another hour. Week 3 - light work this week. 1 chapter, 4 videos, and 3 reserved readings. One assessment on Socratic Questions. Whatever those are. I'll find out this week. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning everyone. Mom gets a visit later this morning, and perhaps some grocery shopping. Then Week 3 starts today. That's good advice tim. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, we get Winter Break off as well. Week 4 ends on Monday, December 24, 2018, as normal. Break for us starts on December 25, 2018, and going January 7, 2019. Week 5 starts back up on January 8, 2019, for a normal class week. During the break, we can work on our week 5 assignments if we wish to, but discussions and attendance won't count until after the break. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Like Mac... I finished spit polishing my essay, and it's now uploaded to the website.
