-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
LOL. Me too. Especially if the only thing they are wearing is said condom. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Real Tree, Fake Tree, or No Tree? -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Some days I feel like a stalker with the models I follow on Social Media, which I chose to represent the characters in my stories*. Some days I don't and I'm tempted to post the model I use for Jeremy in my TC series. Like today... he hit 100K followers on Instagram today, he was just at 50K 2 weeks ago. He released a pic from a recent Calvin Klein shoot. Damn... I do believe I chose well. 1. In my stories and notes, Jeremy wears a lot of Tank-tops, because he likes how they feel, not in an "I'm handsome and looking to screw," he's Asexual with a touch of autism. The model wears a lot of tank tops. He's not asexual, that I know of. 2. In my notes, Jeremy does martial arts, street-workout, CrossFit, and some gymnastics. The model does all those. Both in pics and videos on his Insta account. 3. Again in my notes, Jeremy gets approached to do a music video because he was out running Riverwalk with Travis doing the Street-workout. The model was recently in a music video. 4. I have pics of Jer's Model and Travis' model doing friend things behind the scenes of shoots they are in, and in one case they did an Israel Gay Pride Durex Condom shoot together. So, yeah, there's more but not going to list everything. *it's a visualization thing for me. If I can see them, I can better get into their mindset when I write them. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just got me a Hot Irishman. You and Mike enjoy yourself. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So, the Bluetooth headset is on the charger, and I have 1.5 hours left on the video. It's interesting... Slightly better than watching grass grow, and just under watching paint dry. Which is Worse: Academic Books < Academic Videos -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My current mood watching this second 3-hour long video. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The Second story now Beta Read. It is my hope everyone is doing better today. -
Parker. An excellent SciFi story and it left a lot of possibilities for future installments. Under the multiverse theory, what Loy just did was create a new multiverse. With his and Kee's knowledge of the world in 400 years, they could set up themselves up as a powerhouse in working new technologies for 2018. It was a little bit grim and dystopian like, but it needed to be to set up the ending as it did. Fantastic, all-around.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
The first of two stories is now Beta Read. Schoolwork later tonight, because I have other things I'm doing and don't have the time to watch hour-long videos. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm in a love/hate relationship with my Amazon Fire tablet. It does everything I need, but it's a pain in the backside to type on. I'd still would recommend it. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh no, you're not. Hang in there my Brother. -
Fanboying aside, this was a great little story. I loved the commentary on modern tribalism mixed with your excellent story world. Can't wait to read the next two stories.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
True. I've felt that sting a few times. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
University classwork is done for today. Chores are done for today. The new dryer is sweet; it does everything but wipes your backside. Now to do fun stuff and watch the interview with the First Lady of the USA. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Wise words, Bro. In case you're not around tonight... Sleep Well, tim. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Take care, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes. I copied it directly from the private feedback she posted. I'm going have to deactivate mine too. Way too much NSFW content. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yup. Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, is essentially all he wants. But he likes my non-box Mac-n-Cheese. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Triple Post!!! Got the feedback to my paper last week... 19/20 points on it. 🙂 The part that made me go, Whaaat! Was the grammar. LOL 😯 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My Uncle said, "Frak it, I'll just buy a new one." He got this one used. The washer died last week, used as well and came from the same place as the dryer, and he bought a brand new one from Lowes on a scratch and dent sale. $250, on a Maytag that normally goes for $450. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yup, that's what I would say. Their idea of cooking is open the box, and follow the instructions. And the ultra-nasty Hot Dog Mondays, because only one kid is a picky eater. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
On a positive note... as I said in an earlier posting, the appointment with the Vocational Rehab went well. They are going to help me long term with schooling, I just need to keep at least a C average. In the short term, they are going to help get into a part-time job doing Online Customer Service. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I should have stayed in bed. I broke the vacuum and the dryer. Well, it's more like they died while I was using them. While vacuuming my bedroom it stopped out of nowhere, wouldn't turn on. I checked the plug, it was a little loose so I tried again, and it worked that time. Turned it off while I was wiping off the dresser, and it turned on by itself and wouldn't turn back off. The dryer... well, I turned it on after the first load. Went back out when it buzzed, and everything was still wet. Ran it a second time, and yup. There's air, the tumbler is moving, but no heat. -
Tales of the Guardian Force: The Gift
Brayon commented on Brayon's story chapter in Tales of the Guardian Force: The Gift
Thank you, Flesco, for the comment and all the reactions. I'm currently in the middle of a my Drama project, but I am planning to come back to them, once I have The Tampa Chronicles done. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
