-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love it. Great idea. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's pure bullshit. I would have words with someone if they did that. Angry emoji is for them ruining the holidays. Enjoy dinner. -
This poem made me feel like I was up north in the snow. Loved it.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's a WTF, moment. I'd be like, "So it was fine for the past 15 years? Ok, which PC asshole complained?" -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Was at the library, while the maid service was here to clean. My Uncle, a disabled veteran, called them as a test to see if it would be better to use a service, than the two of us doing a halfass job of it. Laptop ran out of juice, came home, they're still here. They're doing a great job. So now on the tablet, while I wait for them to finished. Hoping my asthma doesn't act up. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Because you're a good worker and love your job? Or, you're like me and just want the extra cash. -
I'm asking myself that as well.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good Day. Busy with school. Busy with life. Read some stories. Got a maid service coming by later. The cold front that has been here, and mixing with the tropics, is going to dump a shyte load of water on us today and tomorrow. Later this afternoon, only a 30% chance. Tomorrow, 100% chance of rain. They predict 4 inches. Later everyone. I may pop back in later. Oh, hell what am I saying? I'll see you later. -
A whole lot of story pack in a few short words. I think this stand-alone when paired with the other anthology piece, develops a great story arc that I would love to read. The journey of the Discovery back to Earth Space, and what they encounter.
-
As a stand-alone story, this is a fantastic addition the ALL WET series. I love how you explained Bill's empathic ability, and why he doesn't do hook-ups. Cadet Greg seems like a good fit for him, and Aegis was just funny and awesome.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I thought I turned on the Lightning vs Vancouver game, a little late I missed the first period. But damn... someone must of cross the feeds because I swear it's a boxing match that's on. So many fights in this second period. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
True that... as I'm back here just mins after saying good night. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Not headed to bed, but wanting to get school stuff done and turned in early. That's where I've been most of the day. I might not be around tomorrow, but you never know. I say I'm going to be away and end up here. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That moment when... you need some info from your story notes, and it's not on the electronic document nor the paper notes. In fact, you're missing about 4 pages of paper notes, that are not in the electronic format. When you check the publish stuff, it doesn't say one way or another if it was what you think it was. Oh well, gotta wing it. Also, week four starts today and finishes next Monday the 24th. Then break till Jan 7! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This was pure dogshyte. Not anywhere near my tone, style, and vision. The last time this happened it was pretty good, and I kept elements in. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a good day at work. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning... I fell asleep with GA opened, and Word opened on the current chapter I'm working on. I didn't post anything to GA, but I did sleep write half a page of narration. I hope it's a great morning for everyone. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've been experiencing that the past few mornings. Wake up, and it takes about 45 mins, and 20oz of coffee to get functional. I can only imagine. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope you can get things worked out Thorn. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. May tomorrow be good for you. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. Pleasant dreams. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yeah, just a little. One of the essay questions on Assessment #2 for this week, asked how we felt about Socratic questions. Um... I have no feelings for or against them... and the answer has to be a minimum of 100 words. So my answer of "none" was a little short by 99 words.
