-
Posts
7,327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Brayon
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, homemade mac-n-cheese. With a lot of fattening stuff in it. I use this recipe, but I make it with Bow-tie pasta. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/creamy-stove-top-mac-and-cheese-recipe-1949450 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
We haad Toddler-friendly chicken nuggets and Mac-n-Cheese. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Just kidding. 🙂 It does look really good, and I would love to try those beers. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
LOL. It's more like "B" --- I think I got an "Itch." -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I WANT!!! -
The Snoopy Christmas show. The Snoopy vs the Red Baron. Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer Holiday Special.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Winter Solstice! Get your Yule Logs ready for the long night tonight, and beware of the evil fey that inhabits the dark. You can use this Yule Log, made with a secret blend of 11 herbs and spices. But only if you want your house smelling like KFC. I couldn't find a Winter Solstice LOLCat, so have a Christmas one. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Enjoy lunch you two. -
Excellent poem, my Brother. I feel that you summed up how a lot of us feel when we over analyze and try to control what we can't control. Love and Hugs always.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Like I said in the PM a few minutes ago. I hope you feel better soon. Wish I had some advice to pass along, that could help, Bro. Mike knows his boy/Husband well. 🙂 Mom did say Hi to everyone. When we were there Wednesday, three cop cars were out front of the Nursing Home/Rehab Center she's in. She told me what happened today. One of the residents overnight Tuesday/Wednesday, passed away, and they found her gone in the morning when they did the medication hand-out. It was unexpected, as she was healthy as a horse Tuesday. Her family called TPD as they felt the death was suspicious. Aside from the initial investigation, she doesn't know how it turned out yet. Have I mentioned my Mom runs the joint? LOL. She's just a resident, but everyone comes to her to get things done or to find out what's going on. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Off to see Mom this morning. I'm sure she'll say hi to everyone. I finally figured out why one of my classmates, annoys me. In her mugshot attached to all her posts, is a pic of her giving the "Resting 'Witch'* Face" look. That and the tone of all of all her replies to my posts is very condescending. Granted, it's text, and it's hard to judge tone and intention. *I think you know the correct word. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Reader. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, miss molly. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Agent D. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep Well, Thorn. -
I am very happy for the two of you. You're both an inspiration.
-
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I think it's a little of both. It's been rapid since Halloween. Enjoy your dinner, my Brother. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Busy morning. Was able to get reading for class done. Now watching an almost 2y/o Toddler. Either I'm getting used to his Toddlerspeak, or he's getting clearer. The weather has been crap all day. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Take care of your self, Bro. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've been wanting to say this to someone for years.... Enjoy the Tofurkey. Seriously, pack a cheeseburger, and eat it before or after. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm waiting with my red comment boxes. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'll just leave this here. LOL!! -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've got some edits to do on TC4-C2, some work to do on TC4-C3, and then I'm hoping on to Skyrim. Jerod needs to go visit his son in Solitude and then go find himself a man to marry. I'm thinking Omund(sp) from the Wizard College. -
The Drop in Centre
Brayon replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I don't know if Canada and/or Toronto has it, but it sounds like someone called Code Enforcement on the building. One person can call about an issue the building management won't take care of, and they will tag everything including that issue. At least that's what they do here. In a residential area, if they are called out for one house, they'll tag the whole block. "You have 30 days to comply or face a cumulative fine for each day past the grace period.
