spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
Chapter 21 One Step at a Time
spyke commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 21 One Step at a Time
You've brought Lucas home. Maybe now that they are back at the farm, things can move forward for them both. Merry Christmas, Gary, and thank you for the early gift.- 67 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Who killed Curtis Buck? - PART II
spyke replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
They already knew. Travis dropped that bombshell at the party right after he played the tape of Curtis raping Sierra Gardner. Given that the party was held at the Beverly Hills Hotel, it's a safe bet that most of southern California knows. -
Who killed Curtis Buck? - PART II
spyke replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
I'm sticking with my original idea that Zach did it because Curtis threatened to out him and ruin his future football career. Miranda wouldn't really have anything to gain by killing him, nor would Big. -
First! LOL Bravo! So very well done Laura. You sent us off on a completely different journey with this story and it was so worth following along for the trip. It's not easy doing an offshoot from a prior story, but you handled it perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us.
- 23 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Who killed Curtis Buck?
spyke replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Mercury is in retrograde, so blame it on that. Lol -
Who killed Curtis Buck?
spyke replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
Um... Was Zach's name written in invisible ink on the list? LOL. Thanks @Gary L for having my back! -
It was Zach. He went back to try and convince Taylor to leave Curtis and he ran into Curtis. Curtis threatened to out him and ruin his football career. Or maybe it was Brad. He did beat the tar out of Neil over Robbie. Or maybe it was... Heck, there's only one who know for sure. Ain't that right Mr. Arbour? LOL
- 34 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Who killed Curtis Buck?
spyke replied to Mark Arbour's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
This entire list is a big red herring. It was Zach. -
Too reminiscent of Brad vs. Neil in Paris. Has anyone in the series met their death by being shoved through a plate glass window in a high rise or deliberately run over by a car? I can't remember...
-
This ain't Yellowstone.🤣
- 54 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
We're all adults here. Go ahead and spill it. It's not like we don't know what the duck beak means.
- 54 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Travis came out swinging from the beginning. He has totally redefined his relationship with Big and set boundaries on how he expects Big to act in the future. There is a lot more to this boy than meets the eye. He's a deep thinker and highly analytical. No wonder he gets along so well with J.P. I very much like this new side of Travis. I think he's exactly what can keep Will interested for the long term. Congratulations on 100 chapters @Mark Arbour!
- 54 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Faces for Mark's Stories
spyke replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
If he hasn't been nominated before, someone needs to find a character for Omar Sharif Jr. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's great news! I know that you're glad to be home finally. I'm sure that being in your own space is going to help with your recovery. Thanks so much for sharing your family favorite casserole. I think that the claim that this is 20 servings is wildly optimistic. I've seen how people eat at these holiday pot lucks and it's brutal. 🤣 -
Big is the unknown variable in Curtis' future or lack thereof. He's found out that his father is a rapist, is having an incestuous relationship with his sister, and blown the family fortune. I can see him snapping.
-
Throughout this entire story arc, I've felt that J.P. has taken Travis under his wing and that they have a special bond. Travis should take Will's suggestion to heart and tell J.P. exactly that. Family of choice after all. As for the rest of the chapter, you've outdone yourself, Mr. Arbour.
-
What I said. LOL Sharon deserves a raise. 2 cliffhangers in as many weeks? You're making her work too much @Mark Arbour
-
I have to admit that when I read the story the first time, I thought that it had really skipped forward a long bit. I was slightly confused because you don't do big time block jumps during the middle of the story. You're too much of a detailed storyteller to leave out parts just to move a story forward. That's just not what I've come to expect. Anyways, it makes total sense now that we know what happened. I feel so bad for Jubal having to go back and facing all of those chores and cleanup all of that blood off of the floor. It must have been real hard for him to do knowing that Lucas was fighting for his life back in town, but he knew it had to be done. Another great chapter Gary.
- 90 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hope that you're O.K. and are recovering. Take it easy and let your husband spoil you. -
Almost sounds like another "father" having doubts about the true parentage of his "son." I wonder if Grandpa Buck might have been chasing Scottsdale housewives in the early 70's while on golfing trips? I wonder if Miranda was already pregnant by Grandpa when she raped Jake? Karma circles the universe in that sort of strange way. I wonder if Travis and Jake are going to enter together and totally take the air out of Miranda's announcement? I wonder if our beloved author hasn't taken up fishing as a hobby and is throwing us a whole bunch of RED HERRINGS? Nah, Mark wouldn't do that... Mark:
-
We don't. You do. But since you asked about whose fault it is...
-
Douchebag daddy Roy never fails to disappoint. Good on Rusty for standing his ground and not backing down or letting his father take control of the situation. Connor has no idea what he's in for. I can't wait for the next chapter!
- 34 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Poor Max. He's waited long enough. At least throw him a bone to tide him over. 😏
-
It would be the latter. 2 divas in close proximity never leads to a happy ending.
-
