Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. Apologies for not bringing you up to speed earlier. @kbois = @Mrsgnomie . They are How else could they be the first to comment on their different stories? Check your notification timeline and sometimes you'll see that on a Gnomie story kbois comments first before the story is even posted and vice versa.
  2. Ain't you got some proofreading to do before you post your next installment tomorrow, or are you going to stay in your @Mrsgnomie persona for another day?
  3. More like picking up bad habits... Cutting classes. You little rebel. Lol. kbois STORY REVIEWS Total: 26 COMMENTS Total: 6,678 Promising Author 9.9k Member Title: Smile Posted 5 hours ago I have to say... today is an absolutely gorgeous day. I woke up and it was 68 degrees in the house. Outside it was 58. What a refreshing change and much needed relief from the heat and humidity we suffered through all summer. In college, on days like this, a few of us would skip classes and head to Marblehead, MA to an tiny public access point between two mansions on the water. There was an outcrop of rocks and we'd climb down and park ourselves there for a few hours, basking in the sun and just chill. The place was called Castle Rock and we dubbed them "Castle Rock Days". Today is a Castle Rock kind of day.
  4. Just remember that I called it out first.
  5. You can't ever be 100% sure. She might have decided to take a hard turn from her normal.
  6. You know what can happen when you mess with the little dog...
  7. spyke

    Chapter 92

    Plot twist: Curtis and Travis wind up being half brothers...
  8. spyke

    Chapter 92

    There, I fixed it for you. 🤞 I was a little suspicious about Zach's call in the beginning, but I'm thinking he's telling the truth. I do hope that he was able to record everything. You know it's bad when your plan to kill your son goes up in smoke because you're broke and can't afford it anymore. I'm sure that Curtis is beyond majorly pissed off. I can't wait to see what the expert battle tactician JP comes up with. Another great chapter Mark!
  9. spyke

    Chapter 4

    So there you have it @Danilo Syrtis, she doesn't want us to go for 400 comments in the next chapter. I can live with that.
  10. spyke

    Chapter 4

    Don't antagonize him. We don't want him pulling out his slide rule and waving it all around.
  11. spyke

    Chapter 4

    I think we need the promise of a double post in the near future for motivation to meet that goal. What say you @kbois?
  12. spyke

    Chapter 4

  13. spyke

    Dichotomy of Love

  14. spyke

    Dichotomy of Love

  15. First time always hurts the worst.
  16. spyke

    Dichotomy of Love

    See comments in Spirit Wolves chapter 16 beginning around page 2. Here's a taste of what I proposed. He's hot AF and did play a shifter. It would appear that she never followed through... https://gayauthors.org/stories/chapter/58606-chapter-16/?do=findComment&comment=509702
  17. spyke

    Chapter 4

  18. spyke

    Dichotomy of Love

    No doubt.
  19. spyke

    Chapter 4

×
×
  • Create New...