spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
A Lifechanging Encounter
spyke commented on lawfulneutralmage's story chapter in A Lifechanging Encounter
Or perhaps Mike's analysis was a red herring by the author... Paranormal in the story description. Besides, it's not at all unusual for authors on GA to throw out a red herring or twenty in their stories, ain't that right @kbois? lol This is some excellent writing @lawfulneutralmage. After the last chapter, I was not expecting such a drastic shift in the story line. 👏👏👏- 39 comments
-
- 19
-
-
-
-
Good thing there are no polite circles in here. 🤣 Go ahead. Wind her up.
- 59 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
I was intrigued by chapter 1, but chapter 2 has gotten me fully committed. I'm really enjoying the balance you've struck with description and dialogue. Those of us outside of the UK aren't familiar with your policing practices, so I'm finding it fascinating. I'm sure that Mike also felt that sensation and that might be what encouraged him with the flirty texting banter. This is quickly winding up to becoming a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
- 50 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Princess? JJ wouldn't settle for such a lowly title. It's The Queen or nothing! 🤣
-
Only JJ would be annoyed by an amazing blow job. I know, I know, JJ is taking baby steps, but could you please give the baby longer legs @Mark Arbour?
- 31 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Maybe not in your world, but they are in mine! 😁 https://freshaprilflours.com/cream-cheese-filled-red-velvet-muffins/ -
??? He didn't give him a blowjob, he gave him a Boebert. It's great to see George and Calvert back together again and working to protect the king. They are so like minded when it comes to military strategy although the master of strategy is Winkler.
- 18 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
Claire is pretty good at neutering him when he gets out of control.
-
I'm surprised that Hudson didn't pick up on Otis saying the safety was on. Someone who didn't know about guns wouldn't have said that. He's really going to be surprised when he finds out Otis is an excellent marksman. Otis is really coming out of his shell. He did more than educate a dom, only Hudson doesn't know it yet!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Congrats and YAY for more money!! -
In JJ's case it means Overly Temperamental Princess 🤣
-
I was thinking that Watkins had lied to Hudson to set him up and trap him by having something sinister happen to Angel when Hudson pulled that lever. Glad I was wrong. This story really has me on the edge of my seat, Laura. More please!
-
When it's Monday and then you realize there are no more Bearpaw Mondays...
-
Quite the honor to have the King request Grainger to captain his guard ship, although I suspect that it will be met with a good dose of jealousy by some. I think that St. Vincent also has something in mind for our George and wants to keep him nearby rather than giving him a long term assignment. Maybe this will also give enough time secure Calvert's parole and for him to make it back home for a reunion with George. 🤞 I often wonder how @Mark Arbour navigates all of the historical intricacies of this series. Bravo, sir, on incorporating Jane Austen's younger brother.
- 31 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Only JJ can pack a year's worth of drama into 2 short days! I'm not all that surprised that Carullo found someone, and I'm glad that he did. He's one of the good guys and he deserves to be happy. Maybe Kris will be a good time for JJ. He might just be the spark that sends Susannah packing off back to home.
- 49 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
If you've ever thought about being transported back to the Old West, then this is the book for you. We're introduced to Jubal and Lucas after Jubal has fallen prey to some outlaws. Both men have a secret that neither one knows about, but they discover their commonality after an ambush. @Headstall (Gary) is a master at descriptive and highly detailed storytelling that makes the reader feel as if they have been placed right into the middle of the scenes as they play out. Set aside a weekend to binge this story.
- 12 comments
-
- 16
-
-
This has been an amazing journey that you've taken us on over the past 6 months, Gary. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent with us. I will miss Bearpaw Monday's, but I'm content knowing that Jubal and Lucas are set up and prospering. They'll be fine as long as that mercantile keeps their Mexican olive oil in stock. 🤣 It was pretty amazing of Billy's father having that talk with Reid. You left their story with just enough of a peep into what was going to happen. That's not saying that there are any of us who would object to a more thorough exploration into Reid and Billy sometime in the VERY NEAR future. 😉😉 Reidout Fridays has a nice ring to it, but so does Sheriff Saturdays. LOL Until we meet again on your next story,
- 104 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Stef needs to jump into some narration too. He's been relegated to the sidelines for far too long.
-
- 117 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Looks like Jubal has found his voice, and broken out of his reserved nature. And quite the sassy voice if I do say so. Or is this the first ever Cowboy Clap Back? LOL. I'm glad that Jubal has gotten comfortable with Reid. I got the snickers at Jubal trying to play matchmaker and bring up the obvious about Reid and Billy. Are we taking bets on if Jubal is going to help Reid build his cabin on his new land? You made my Monday, Gary!
- 117 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
Like Snuffed Out Candles
spyke commented on Laura S. Fox's story chapter in Like Snuffed Out Candles
They did not. I didn't factor dismemberment into the plot line. This is definitely a different path for you Laura, and I'm here for it! I can now see why Hudson was so intent on protecting Otis and keeping him away from Jackie. Can't wait for the next chapter.- 20 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Assuming that Zach is actually telling the truth, then maybe. On the other hand it wouldn't be the first time a murder suspect told a lie
-
There's only one problem with the Curtis committing suicide plan... Why would Curtis have used Taylor's gun to commit suicide when his own gun was right there in his desk drawer? The cops may be stupid, but they're not that stupid. Happy New Year to you as well Mark!
- 33 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Happy New Year Gary! So now we know exactly what happened to Jubal. It was more horrific than I imagined. No wonder why he's so guarded in the presence of people, especially "church" folks. I'm glad that Lucas told his story first and put Jubal at ease. Now that they've confessed how they feel about each other, they can hopefully move forward with building a relationship and their lives.
- 86 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
Well there goes my theory about Zach being the killer. Or is Zach a big liar and setting someone else up to be the scapegoat? If he sets up Taylor, he can extricate himself from the whole Buck mess once and for all. That would be peak @Mark Arbour plot twist. 🤔 We'll just have to wait and see. Happy New Year Mark and everyone!
