Curious as to what this "darkness" is foreshadowing. Who or what is after Mekaias?
It's nice to get a little insight into the specifics of Mekaias' and Norian's heritage/species? lol idk. But it was nice to learn more about them.
Looking forward to more. Cheers 😀
So happy that he's found a friend in Norian who can help him slowly break away at the years of torture and pain that he is holding on to. Like the fact that you stayed true to the psychological effects that his situation creates, and show him trying to cope or deal with that pain in his own way. Overall I really enjoyed this chapter. Cheers 😁
Loved it...hehe Carter is in quite the situation and it seems that the host still knows something that he relented from bringing up. Cant wait for everything to unfold, especially the mystery behind the new assistant. Cheers 😁
Hope you are having a grand time where you are.
Omgosh that was intense and so awesome. Love the final scene, sad for the loss of the girl but happy that retribution was fulfilled. The meeting is coming....super excited to see how it plays out. Cheers 😀
Loving how strong mekaias has gotten. Looking forward to seeing what will happen when both mates meet, and how they're going to meet as well. Thanks for the update. Cheers 😁
I just found this story and I have to say...it is truly amazing. Different and interesting. Found it a few hours ago and tried so hard to read a batch of chapters every few days to make it last but i couldn't stop reading haha. Can't wait to see how the plot progresses. Cheers 😀
Their moments are just so darn intriguing. Love seeing the communication between Declan and Bailey. I literally squealed when I got this notification, I almost couldn't believe it. So happy your back and loving the progress Bailey is making.
Cheers 😁
Everything that I wanted to say has already been said lolz. So I'll just be here pacing my room, twiddling my thumbs and gnashing my teeth together until next Wednesday.
Why must you do this to me! *insert loud, snotty snobs here* #bittersweetWednesdays
Cheers 😁
I don't know if people even still use this word but it's all I can think of..I'm just Flabbergasted...I love it and hate it so much right now. You just took bitter-sweet Wednesday's to a whole new level. I'm shook. Looking forward to more. Cheers 😁
It was going so well...and..and then that...that...ugh!! When you wish you could put a beat down on someone. I was smiling all through and then...Disgust and Rage. Awesome chapter. Cheers 😁
He's got a point. This mission seems to be bottoms up from the get go, coming from the top. I like the way Kohen thinks and reasons. A lot of times you're in a service to humanity position and get so lost on the job that you're blind to how those you've helped have made it forward.
Love this chapter. Another bitter-sweet Wednesday lol but keep em coming. Cheers 😁
Lolz....does he?!?!
Good to see the boys getting some time off to just be themselves. Still don't trust Chris' dad %100, but I'm starting to enjoy his character more and more. He's very clever if a bit blase at times. Which I guess is where my distrust comes from lol. Cheers 😁