Jump to content

Laura S. Fox

Author
  • Posts

    8,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Laura S. Fox

  1. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Yep. Icarus is a goner...
  2. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    oh, and he promised so sure of himself at the end of the prologue that he would not get in trouble... he-he-he...
  3. Laura S. Fox

    Shameless

    Chapter Twenty-Four – Shameless He had only caught a glimpse of the bathroom attached to Bastien’s room, and now that he was in it, with the lord of the house preparing a bath for him as if he were the servant and his guest the noble, Lawrence had to admit that he was impressed. Given the limitations of the old castle, the refurbished space offered an alluring effect. The slightly vaulted ceiling was low enough to make Lawrence experience, to some degree, the claustrophobic effect he’d gone
  4. The name of the YT channel checks out, lol! Thank you for reading!
  5. Loads sounds exactly like what they're up to!
  6. He-he-he...
  7. He is lucky, not gonna lie!
  8. Better late than never!
  9. They definitely did! Thank you for reading!
  10. I know...
  11. They're a throuple! They should definitely be getting better at handling each other!
  12. Chapter Fifty-Two – So Much to Take In Warmth spread through him as he delved deeper into Jack’s lovely ass. From behind, Vince pressed against him, and he was doing so much more than that. Theodore wouldn’t have thought in his life that he would ever enjoy someone doing such a thing to him. In the world of humans, he had been an inveterate top, which meant that he had never experienced having a man possess him. Vince’s cock was filling him up slowly. The guardian was obviously a consi
  13. Oh, there are so many layers here... and Lawrence definitely feels quite motivated to look at Bastien as an homme fatal. There will be so many revelations, but all in due time.
  14. Yes! Bastien may be an expert at holding up masks, but even his slip from time to time! And I knew readers' opinion of him will suffer modifications overtime!
  15. Everything is meant to be put to the test and under suspicion. After all, we are seeing everything from Lawrence's POV... and he's an investigator.
  16. The main event indeed. As always, thank you for the soundtrack! Lawrence truly finds Bastien's secret pleasure points, and he seems to be quite adept at it.
  17. A bit more, if I may be allowed to add...
  18. Warrior King, I really like this! Yes, he is also strong, not just an affable king.
  19. The whole event was meant to put this in perspective... Lawrence will have to, eventually, make up his mind. About Bastien and everything.
  20. I hope you'll find the rest, ahem, just as equally delicious.
  21. He-he, hidden top status... a top dog he might be, but Bastien has his preferences in bed
  22. He is Icarus indeed... and he can't find the slightest reason to be cautious. Go figure.
  23. I am quite confident that the new chapter will satisfy your wishes
  24. Laura S. Fox

    I Am Icarus

    Chapter Twenty-Three – I Am Icarus Bastien dropping onto the bed by his side startled him from his nap. It wasn’t like him to fall asleep so quickly in an unfamiliar place, but his confusion lasted briefly. First, his eyes met a naked chest, and Bastien’s beautiful nipples tickled his recent memory just right. Without a second thought, Lawrence leaned forward and caught one with his lips. The laugh that followed, just as the caress through his hair, confirmed that he wouldn’t have much time
  25. Thank you for the cute gif! And for the comment, as well! Skarg really conquered everyone's heart... I shouldn't be surprised
×
×
  • Create New...