Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    I did. It also says "serious". Whatever that means. I also picked those tags and then changed a bunch of the story. Oops. My bad lol.
  2. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    It’s true, the legal system doesn’t always give consequences the way we feel they should. Especially when you factor in the destruction they leave in their wake.
  3. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    Don’t fret. They will definitely be seen again.
  4. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    Touché my friend, touché.
  5. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    Aww, thank you. That’s so kind. I appreciate the encouragement
  6. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    I don’t think I’m overly abusive with the cliffhangers, but this is just the way it had to be. I’m not even sorry about it lol
  7. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    I’m sad, too. But it’s been fun to post and engage. That’s all I can really ask for
  8. Mrsgnomie

    Sweetest gift

    “The guy’s here to pick up the couch,” Kase yelled across the apartment as he shifted Aidan from one hip to the other. He wasn’t really into the whole packing Matt’s apartment thing but he was nailing the keeping Aidan occupied and out of Matt’s way. Each had their own value. Hilary rushed to the door and met the guy who’d responded first to the ad. Matt was just going to donate everything but Hilary told him in no uncertain terms that he would do no such thing. She then proceeded to take p
  9. Mrsgnomie

    Boss Nanny

    Thank you. I look forward to posting every week! Sad to see it coming to a close. Boo.
  10. Yes, it’s unbalanced now, as it should be. but what I meant is that this may be something Matt struggles with down the road, even when it’s no longer this unbalanced
  11. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    I definitely read expired as dead, deader, destest. No more on this earth.
  12. Mrsgnomie

    Chapter 1

    A cop and a vet, both with cute as heck dogs? Yeah, I'm all about this story.
  13. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    Always. Epilogues are my favorite. A glimpse of happiness after 20 chapters of utter “emotional growth” Until the next story starts posting! You guys drive a hard bargain lol. And who knows, once everything is fine tuned, it might be 2 + epilogue. We’ll see.
  14. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    My google drive is the grave yard of failed sequels. RIP characters I’ve loved deeply
  15. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    This made me laugh. As much as I would love it if Matt did something grand like this, I can’t see him doing it without having a full on panic attack! Whatever he does, it will stretch his comfort zone without him tumbling over the other side. Plus, i think Seamus would want a wedding done right. He deserves that
  16. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    I think Seamus is realizing that Matt is there to stay and Matt is realizing what it takes to be an equal. i don’t think they’ll be making that vacation mistake again. Nope. No way Jose.
  17. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    No one said they would be dull chapters!!! And I’m pretty sure the big money maker for the business is Mike not stealing lol
  18. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    Yes, our time difference is not in your favor, that’s for sure lol
  19. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    I do love a good epilogue!
  20. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    That sure would be one hell of a birthday present 🎁
  21. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    I suck at sequels lol but who knows what the future holds
  22. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    When both people are out and about, looking for the other, it’s a recipe for missing each other by minutes. Lesson of survival! Stay in one spot!!
  23. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    2 chapters left! What is Matt working on while Seamus finishes his vacation?
  24. Mrsgnomie

    Lost and found

    “I know, I’m sad too,” Matt said as he carried Aidan to the apartment. The kid had been quiet on the ride home. He was usually pretty noisy, having something to say about everything. As Matt carried him, Aidan laid his head on his shoulder and stared into nothing. Matt recognized the pathetic look on Aidan’s face. It mirrored his own. “You have to remember that Moose was having a bad day. You weren’t there when Mike surprise attacked him at the office like a little bitch. I’ll spare you the deta
  25. I know it's late but I figured I'd add. Growing up, Nomie was my nickname. About ten years ago a kid I was mentoring found my 7th grade school picture and did a side by side next to a photo of a homely gnome that looked surprisingly similar to me (for the record, I don't actually look like a gnome. The picture was just weird enough.) Nomie quickly became Gnomie. Boom.
×
×
  • Create New...