Jump to content

Mrsgnomie

Signature Author
  • Posts

    4,767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrsgnomie

  1. Will you find out that Penn is not the father? Hmmm. But I can tell you that a lot happens next chapter.
  2. Definitely won’t be a week. Last week got away from me and I totally forgot to post until @Jkumbro99 and @Kapucinski said something. I’ll probably post Wednesday. Maybe Tuesday since I’m in a day long meeting Wednesday.
  3. When we started the trip, there was this underlying current between Penn and I. By the end of the trip, it was an open live wire. From a traveling perspective, the last few days on the road were pointless. From a personal one, it was incredibly enriching. I thought Penn might be a little shy and reserved but the moment things became open between us, Penn was on me like white on rice. He was determined to hold my hand enough to make up for all the years he wasn’t able to. He couldn’t even go
  4. The wait is over!
  5. Yessssssss lol. Yet, so much better
  6. Lee would totally throw a fit about Nash moving on, especially since things didn't work out with Paul and now Lee's single and Nash isn't. Salt on Lee's wound.
  7. Exactly. Won't make it any easier to leave but the separation will only be a few weeks.
  8. Yes, there is a little bittersweet to the chapter. It hasn’t even been a year since he found out Lee had cheated. I think it’s normal for there to be a 2 steps forward, one step back type thing. That’s how it feels emotionally. One day things are great, you feel great, you think you got your shit together, then BAM, everything feels torn apart again. Nash’s blah blah blah probably has more to do with him not giving into Lee’s drama. It will unfold as it will. Nash wants to focus on Penn. Lee will only have as much power as Nash gives him. At worst, even if Lee wants to fight, Nash still walks away with a bit. So, we’ll see. Still several chapters left. Lots to unfold.
  9. “We should do something different when we stop next.” Penn’s arm was still draped behind my seat just as it had been for the last few days. As was my hand on his leg. Besides the type of flirting that simmered below the surface, this was as far as things had gone between us. “Like what?” I shifted my weight to relieve pressure on my butt and back. It was also an excuse to adjust my grip on Penn’s thigh, moving from my perch on his knee to a warm spot mid-thigh. He shifted with me and pressed
  10. The last thing I need is a lawyer critiquing my story after it’s been written. Give me a heart attack! I didn’t consult with one prior to writing, just wrote on a whim
  11. Oh how the turntables turn!
  12. Not exactly...it's complicated (which you and I know that we both love a little complicated)
  13. HEA = Always. I'm not sure I'm capable of writing without one, my heart can't handle it. But Nash's hurt isn't over.
  14. Would help if you knew his heartbreak wasn’t over? lol
  15. @Tonyr ^^ Timeline If I get back home early, I'll happily post earlier.
  16. Yep, Next chapter!
  17. I think this observation is very relevant.
  18. Sunday, July 5th, approx 8pm PST
  19. Yes we will! The lighteth will shine all the truths next chapter.
  20. Next chapter is the reveal all
  21. The rollercoaster of anxiety, excitement, and fear I felt leading to Penn’s arrival was nothing compared to the day of. My fingers drummed nervously against the door panel as the taxi driver weaved in and out of traffic. Thai driving always had me on edge but this time it was for a completely different reason. In the short time since we’d become friends, he’d managed to root himself so deep it felt like I couldn’t breathe without him. Yes, he’d become my respiratory system. Just like w
  22. He was still a bit blinded. I know cheating the way that lee did was a big red flag, but he still wanted to believe that lee wasn't all bad.
  23. It's not really "going away". We own property just outside of town and it's only family and a few close family friends that go. We won't actually be exposed to anyone and we'll only be 7 miles from our house lol. We've been doing it for 20 years, it's easy, low stress, and doesn't require a lot of prep (since we can technically go home if we need to, though we don't)
  24. It’s definitely exciting and a lot will happen!
×
×
  • Create New...