Ticklishboy30
Author-
Posts
2,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ticklishboy30
-
Parker and The Red Feathers
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Parker and The Red Feathers
@Paladin -
The Amulet Of Darkness: Pt 1 & 2
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in The Amulet Of Darkness: Pt 1 & 2
@Greg, It is a one-off. -
The Amulet Of Darkness: Pt 1 & 2
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in The Amulet Of Darkness: Pt 1 & 2
@chris191070 I was heavily into Charmed back then. I realized that when I reread the spell to destroy the amulet. The beginning of my spell was totally ripped off of one of the Halliwell sisters' spells. -
Parker and The Red Feathers
Ticklishboy30 commented on Ticklishboy30's story chapter in Parker and The Red Feathers
@chris191070, This was always one of the better stories I wrote in my early stages. Love you, Daddy Chris. -
Aaannnd the plot continues to simmer and thicken. I loved seeing Josh's excitement and how he's bonding with Cam and Jords. @Paladin, you shall be given a nice, relaxing, and ticklish foot massage for your amazing chapter.
-
Part 1... Ancient prophesies foretold of a powerful amulet. The amulet of darkness; its destructive powers were limitless. The amulet was created by the combined powers of two warlock brothers. It can only be used or destroyed by another pair of brothers who are descendents of the original warlock brothers. Dylan and Tolan Warrick were your normal brothers. Except for one thing; they’re witches. Dylan and Tolan attended the same community college. Dylan was 6’0 weighed 180.
-
This is another of my stories from 2014. I decided to post it here because it's remained one of my faves, despite its flawed grammar.
-
Parker was a security guard at a community college. There was really nothing to his job, he sat at the desk and watched the cameras. He shared his shift with Nik, another guard who patrolled the grounds and halls. Parker and Nik would often switch places to give the other one a break. Usually it was quiet. The library was the only space open 24 hours for the students. The two guards didn’t just work together, they were also roommates, who'd been friends since high school, and attended
-
A young security guard gets into a ticklish situation he can't get himself out of. (As I've stated before, I started writing tickle fetish stories in 2008. Feeling nostalgic, I found an early story I posted on tklfrat.com back in 2014, and decided to post it here to hopefully show how far I've evolved in my storytelling. While I did make some minor adjustments to make it easier to read and less cringe worthy, I've left the story in it's original presented form. Please excuse my grammatical errors, there was no grammarly in existence to help me polish my finished product.)
-
@chris191070, @VBlew, @Paladin, @Summerabbacat, @Greg, @flesco, @akascrubber, @scolvert New chapter coming soon. I'm hoping to start working it tomorrow or Sunday.
-
@Summerabbacat The reason you can't recall the pregnancy being confirmed is because I'm still on the fence and can't make a decision as of yet which way to go with it. I'm really blown away with how that chapter resonated with you. Chapters like that are hit and miss with me because an unplanned, and forced pregnancy is out of my comfort zone, at least as far as delving into the varied emotions. Then adding into the mix it's a pregnant gender displaced minor, it's like being stranded in an ocean and waving at the island in the distance. I'm hoping to have a decision made one way or the other within the next chapter or the one after it. I know which way I'd like to go, but it's really up to Chris to decide to show me what he wants to happen.
-
@Greg
-
@chris191070 Bran and Rhett are so adorable together. Ever since I paired them up in the last version, I knew I wanted to keep them as a couple in this one. I don't think it would've felt right to have either of them with someone else.
-
@Paladin I enjoyed working on Brandon's and Rhett's date. I intentionally went with "expect", rather than "looking for" and "want" because the two latter terms are more situational, and at times can be dictated by past or present experiences and frame of mind. What we want and are looking for in a relationship changes as we mature, but usually expectations can be refined over time, but I think they pretty much remain the same or close to it. Of course, I could be wrong with my opinion. Hehe 😛
-
LMFAO!!! @Summerabbacat This video is totally 80's-tastic. The size of Chris' role in the story is still most likely gonna be limited, but he might be featured more than I originally intended. However, I'm not making any promises. He sort of works his way in when he feels like it's the right time.
-
@VBlew, I loved seeing Brandon and Rhett sharing their thoughts and feelings, they are so cute together.
-
The day's light faded so the moon and stars could shine brightly for their night shift. "So, what are you expecting from me as your boyfriend?" Rhett thought about how to verbalize what he felt in his heart and hoped it would be the answer Brandon wanted. "As my boyfriend, I'd expect nothing from you. What I mean by that is I hope that you will say what you mean and mean what you say, especially about being monogamous. I hope that you won't abuse or disrespect me physically, menta
-
@chris191070, @Summerabbacat, @akascrubber, @Greg, @BoyLove, @VBlew, @Paladin, @weinerdog and @anyone I've left out. The 18th chapter is almost finished and hopefully will be posted between tomorrow and Monday. Thanks to everyone for being patient and reading. Love y'all
-
@Paladin, Chapter. I hope you enjoy this one of a kind comment created by your friendly neighborhood ticklish boy.
- 30 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
They just need to gang up on Victor, hogtie him, and tickle torture him. Awesome chapter @irivera
-
That was awesome, @Paladin
-
@centexhairysub, Thanks for the support for this story.
-
@VBlew, thanks for always being so supportive.
-
Thanks, @chris191070. I always love your comments.
-
Gavin salivated with the thought of having one last time with Cameron. The look in his beady, dark, loveless eyes was nothing short of sheer lust and unbridled desire. Giddiness made him squeal and giggle as he placed the redhead on the wooden table, tied the unmoving male's wrists together, and tied the remaining length of rope to the table's left leg. After tying his captive's ankles, he pulled the slender body taut and tied the other end of the rope to the right leg on the other end of t
