Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 1

    I’m glad Austin is getting a story and we have met Sade already.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 4

    Those stolen moments and glances are some of the most erotic we experience.
  3. Angel Awakened, is a story of devotion and love but entirely unconventional. I binge read theme story even though vampires are not my thing. Highly recommended.
      • 1
      • Love
  4. Doha

    Chapter 25

    Vampires are not my thing but I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 24

    So this is it forever. Happily ever after.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 23

    Crikey! Does it ever end for Aaron? Elizabeth must be family of the woman Aaron killed in error when he was first turned.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 22

    I’m glad they’ve finally made it.
  8. Doha

    Chapter 21

    Exactly as you and @drpaladin have both said. The heart wants what it wants. What to do?
  9. Doha

    Chapter 20

    I’m sure they will kiss and make up.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 19

    So much death!
  11. Doha

    Chapter 18

    What is Nathaniel thinking? He is up to something.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 17

    This is getting very close. I still hope Elias will defect.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 16

    And it’s about to kick off.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 15

    lol. Nathaniel knows now and cannot unknow.
  15. Doha

    Chapter 14

    This whole thing is a mess. How on Earth will they fix it? Is Nathaniel turned?
  16. Doha

    Chapter 13

    Aaron and Sade both got a raw deal. I wonder if Aaron could turn Nathaniel’s mom .
  17. Doha

    Chapter 12

    So it seems that this Antonio may have turned Aaron?
  18. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Which I hope he will get by the end. A stake through his chest.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 11

    This is quite a torrid time for Nathaniel and while he is unaware of what Aaron is, he is being badly, badly treated.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 10

    That was heart rending for Nathaniel. As @drpaladin said in the thread, ghosting is a terrible pain.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Is Sade being sly or is he seriously trying to protect both Aaron and Nathaniel from this “impossible” endgame. Time will tell, as the story unfolds.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 3

    You and me both.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Agreed @Philippe, Nathaniel is in dangerous territory.
  24. Doha

    Between Heartbeats

    Kent has made it and Randy shows his care. I absolutely love these two.
  25. Alex & Neil: Moving On is a fabulous story about ordinary people doing ordinary things. It is beautifully written and we feel that we are friends in the picture, involved in the lives of the protagonists. A marvellous read and highly recommended.
×
×
  • Create New...