Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 14

    Yeah I have that same impulse @weinerdog. But this calm and steady love has been very good for Troy. We don’t often replicate young love or teenage love later in life, albeit only a few years in this case. But what Troy has with Owen feels very real.
  2. A great chapter with busy mums, bless them, munificent Uncle Edwin and Neil’s Bums in Country Life. Quite a coup of a chapter!
  3. Exactly! No exaggeration, just the daily lives of people falling for each other in a very normal way. I love it! 🥰
  4. Doha

    A Visit to Toronto

    A heart- breaking situation!
  5. Doha

    Kawartha Lakes

    This would have been the hardest thing for him - to keep himself composed. The pain of seemingly unrequited love is a bitter pill to swallow. Been there done that.
  6. Doha

    Algonquin Park

    That was the sweetest and the most difficult week for them both. I am really enjoying this.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 13

    What a cliffhanger! Mikes seems to have found a mentor who I’m sure is going to be very very good for him. I love Robbie already. I’m also very relieved to hear that Mikes checks in with Eric from time to time.
  8. Hmmm. Now who could have knocked on the door? Nice little cliffhanger!
  9. Doha

    Chapter 1

    There really is no need to respond to each one. I just like the author to know that I respect the time they have taken to write and upload so we can enjoy reading.
  10. Doha

    Merry Christmas

    Could it be this: or this (but not in a good way):
  11. Doha

    Going Home

    Well what more can we ask, than a short time of certainty?
  12. Doha

    At the Chestnut Inn

    That was a good start and I’m looking forward to binge reading this.
  13. Doha

    Merry Christmas

    Anthony and Kurt seem to be getting on very well. The Christmas dinner should be a lot of fun. 🤩
  14. It was nice to get the story from the Major’s pov. I think these two are going to get on well.
  15. Doha

    Going Home

    Well it’s all going swimmingly so far. Let’s hope this lasts.
  16. Our boy is on his way! And it’s looking positive.
  17. Kurt is taking this all too calmly.
  18. Doha

    Prologue

    A great start. Intrigued.
  19. Doha

    The Tor

    The Tor is a story of possible impossibilities, that are both thought- provoking and mysterious. The final thought is that it is the giving in to the mundane, that love is a blessing but unpredictable, that gives life meaning. Marco and Christopher do find this in the end, although we have now way of knowing whether it is The End. Highly recommended.
      • 2
      • Love
  20. Doha

    Chapter 31

    Splendid! I enjoyed every chapter and every impossibility that seemed possible. Thank you!
  21. Doha

    Chapter 30

    Is the storm and it’s ending a metaphor for Christopher and Marco’s situation? Perhaps in this incarnation they will experience the quiet after the storm.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 29

    I think whether this is their final incarnation, or not, it may be their final life together.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 28

    Now the next question is how will this affect Marco?
  24. Doha

    Chapter 27

    This appears to be a pivot point.
×
×
  • Create New...