Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Beyond the Wire

    Brilliant writing made me feel like I was right there with Kent and Randy. I know Kent will survive this wound, but I’m anxious to see how it plays out.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 2

    Hahaha, those gym moments are priceless! Philip is hot and probably is very aware of his handsome lab partner. I hope that the favour is repaid in kind.
  3. So Mark is on his way to the provincial legislature. I hope he gets in.
  4. Doha

    Indiscretion

    A great start! I know that this story won’t continue but I can’t help myself reading the few chapters after About Carl.
  5. Doha

    Across the Distance

    That brief touch of the knuckles is everything, in the moment.
  6. Doha

    Across the Distance

    I hope you are wrong too! 🫣
  7. Doha

    Settling in

    I can think of a dozen things I might do with a house in the French countryside.
  8. Doha

    A Familiar Voice

    Those care packages were worth their weight in gold!
  9. Doha

    Settling in

    An enjoyable chapter with our guys virtually living together now. It certainly seems as though everybody has come a long way since we first met Alex and Neil.
  10. What a relief. All 4 of our lads are together and they couldn’t be happier. I LOVE this story. Now that I can wipe the tears away and have a good laugh, I’m going to head off to school.how I would love to stay at home , but needs must.
  11. 🔥 wow! That was quite a scene. Loved it. I’m glad they’ve found their groove.
  12. Hey @Vcs, it makes sense that Shayna came over, although I had not guessed it was her. So was it poison to kill a Mannly, or a laxative to make him “shit to next Tuesday”? Whichever, she is an evil bitch and in the world of the immortal Shirley McLaine:
  13. Interesting chapter. I’m glad the Major’s colleagues accepted Kurtis so well. As for Rico and Kurtis’ escapade, I guess it is young guys figuring things out. Let’s see if it means anything more than that.
  14. Doha

    About Carl

    About Carl is an immersive tale that speaks to the life experience of so many gay men who have lived through marriage and coming out later in life (post 30). This is a MUST READ!
  15. Well I absolutely loved this 9 years after it was last read. Thank you @Diogenes.
  16. Doha

    Renewal

    Yaaaay for Mark!!
  17. Doha

    Catharsis

    I remember howling my eyes out watching Brokeback Mountain quietly in the back of a movie house. Carl has behaved abominably. Cretin!
  18. Doha

    The Partner Track

    Exactly how I feel too @Timothy M..
  19. Agreed @Parker Owens, this is a wonderfully engaging story and rings so familiarly with me, having lived a similar experience.
  20. Hey @Diogenes, I lived that life for 23 years. It nearly killed me.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Exactly what young infatuation feels like! Nicely written.
  22. Doha

    The Kelso Players

    Beautiful writing. This could be difficult. 😣
  23. Doha

    A Change of Scenery

    I was Carl and for 23 years tried to be straight. It was a total disaster health wise and mentally, for both my ex-wife and myself. But you try to do what you feel is right at the time.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 14

    And they can be vastly different in nature and still both be wonderfully fulfilling in the moment.
×
×
  • Create New...