Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 17

    Wondering who the crusher is.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 16

    @Tony S.is this Ken, Ken Nakamura the brother of Kent the marine?
  3. Doha

    Chapter 15

    He has probably torn a little. Better get it checked despite the embarrassment.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 14

    I’m really enjoying this story and glad I can binge read.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 13

    This turn of events makes sense. They will end up being versatile and loving it.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 12

    So glad they got to this point.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 12

    I bet mum has an inkling of what this was about. Maybe she heard them the previous night?
  8. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Same! That would be super cool. 👌🏽
  9. I’m late 50s and need my own fit Coach! 🤣
  10. Doha

    ... Cums Back Home

    Dad is so caught!! Better that Matt check the camera than Stephen. That was 🔥
  11. I’m m trying to figure out how old these guys re. I’m guessing 50s and 30s.
  12. But does it?
  13. Doha

    Prologue

    That was a good start. A writing style that makes it easy to read. I’m intrigued!
  14. Doha

    Chapter 10

    Getting ever closer. I wonder if the parents noticed anything or Evan’s sister?
  15. Doha

    Chapter 9

    And there it is, the bud is opening.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Closer and closer…
  17. Doha

    Chapter 7

    These two will help each other through the shit storm of break ups.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 6

    So they are both free and available to explore.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Two weeks without release seems almost impossible 🥴🤣. This is more than a bromance, they just don’t see it yet.
  20. Doha

    Chapter 4

    Flirting big time in this bromance.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 3

    Yep, that might not last too long.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 3

    It is so clear!
  23. Doha

    Chapter 2

    These two are well suited.
  24. Doha

    Perfect Moment

    He has a crazy super power!
  25. Doha

    Chapter 1

    It will be interesting to see where this goes, predictions besides.
×
×
  • Create New...