Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 12

    So it seems that this Antonio may have turned Aaron?
  2. Doha

    Chapter 12

    Which I hope he will get by the end. A stake through his chest.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 11

    This is quite a torrid time for Nathaniel and while he is unaware of what Aaron is, he is being badly, badly treated.
  4. Doha

    Chapter 10

    That was heart rending for Nathaniel. As @drpaladin said in the thread, ghosting is a terrible pain.
  5. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Is Sade being sly or is he seriously trying to protect both Aaron and Nathaniel from this “impossible” endgame. Time will tell, as the story unfolds.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 3

    You and me both.
  7. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Agreed @Philippe, Nathaniel is in dangerous territory.
  8. Doha

    Between Heartbeats

    Kent has made it and Randy shows his care. I absolutely love these two.
  9. Alex & Neil: Moving On is a fabulous story about ordinary people doing ordinary things. It is beautifully written and we feel that we are friends in the picture, involved in the lives of the protagonists. A marvellous read and highly recommended.
  10. Doha

    Dresden in May

    A lovely chapter. I’m delighted that these two found each other and are going to move forward together!
  11. Doha

    Shameless

    Lawrence and Bastien have had another round of fun in the bath and the code to the diary is finally cracked. Will there be anything in the diary that gives Lawrence a clue to the identity of the murderer?
  12. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    Mrs Fox!🦊 That was a shot as any to ing I’ve ever read! They will certainly be coming back for more, and who can blame them?!
  13. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    So much more!
  14. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    Absolutely @drsawzall. Larry is done for! In a good way.
  15. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    How I missed this chapter, heaven alone knows, but you are right here @drpaladin Larry is well and truly burnt to a crisp.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Well that was a vigorous encounter. I’m not sure what I think about the bruises covering Nathaniel’s body.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 6

    And it heats up a notch.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 5

    This is going to be explosive when they finally give in to one another.
  19. Doha

    Chapter 3

    That “I owe you one” will be put to good use at some stage I think.
  20. Fun! I think the boys are going to take a great interest in this yacht charter and Obelisk Bay 🤣.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 4

    One of the things that makes life sweet, perhaps, is knowing that it ends? Eternity needing blood and darkness? I’m not sure there is anything desirable in that. I’m fascinated to see how this will play out.
  22. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Miles is an interesting sort. He has spent 8 years at sea and is now going to spend an undetermined time travelling the country on a Harley. I guess being a trust fund child allows one to reflect on life and choices very comfortably. By now Troy must be many years into his relationship and I do wonder how the crashing is going to pan out.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Those were my exact thoughts @weinerdog. Especially if Troy was feeling nostalgic about sunsets.🌅
  24. @Vcs, I doubt the kid wants a coffee 🤭. I may be wrong , but…
×
×
  • Create New...