-
Posts
8,302 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Chapter 3: Meet the Monroes!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 3: Meet the Monroes!
A pivotal and very surprising scene @Seraph28, given what little prior impartial information we had regarding Leonardo. You well may be right; it appears he is a man who respects those who stand up to him, those who challenge his ideals with measured argument and honesty, something which Zayn has likely never attempted for fear of losing his inheritance or fear alone. Leonardo is no fool, I envisage he is surrounded by sycophants, whom I suspect he regards with disdain, River must have impressed him, even if he did not agree with him. He is perhaps not intrinsically homophobic, his opinions influenced by religion or the opinions of society at large. River slapped Harry down several pegs, but achieved this with class. He did not resort to petty name calling and denigration, the favoured methods of Harry when he attempted to demean River. No, you dare not @Seraph28 LOL. The menopausal blues may have an impact upon Veronica, but when all is said and done, she is just an ill-mannered "low-class" bitch. If she had any manners or class at all, she would not resort to ostentatious displays of her wealth and denigration of those who are not so fortunate as to have a brother whom they can, and seemingly do, live off. She is like the nouveau riche, her constant references to River as a gold digger an indication of her lack of manners and class, a shining example of what trash she is. Veronica's remarks about River's physical appearance particularly irked me, as such a remark is indicative of how toxic she is. She may be physically attractive herself, quite possibly (more than bloody likely) surgically enhanced beauty, but inside she is not just ugly, she is fugly. She has no redeeming qualities at all, she is the epitome of a c u next Tuesday. I look forward to Veronica's downfall, brought on by her own toxic behaviour, a downfall which I hope River will have the opportunity to witness. Unlike her though, River will not rejoice in her fall from grace as he has class, a quality which is completely foreign to this classless, pathetic ho. I would, for my "vengeful bitch" sake, like to see River rub her nose in it. Perhaps she might come begging for forgiveness and apologise for her behaviour, completely disingenuous of course, because she wants money. I will sing Hallelujah! if this happens and River closes the door in her face. I second @Seraph28's comment @vanalas. Magnifique. -
He may need gelding @pvtguy, and given his stupidity in incriminating colleagues in the police force, he may find himself "gelded" without the benefit of an anaesthetic. In fact, gelding may be the least of his worries if his fellow criminals find him before Interpol does.
-
To be fair to Killian, I think many would react unfavourably to learning their partner was a former sex worker, particularly if they learned this fact from someone other than their partner; the "sin" of omission perhaps in the eyes of some, the equal of a lie.
-
You may be right @Mark Ponyboy Peters. He may have to engage the services of Dodgy, Shyster & Crook, or perhaps the Thompson family may be able to recommend legal representation to him (assuming they did not engage Dodgy, Shyster & Crook).
- 28 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Damn it, I was right, the Horse has escaped and bolted. Foolish man he is though, leaving more evidence incriminating his wife and police colleagues. It may be the only way Horse is returned to Australia is in a pine box. I assume all his known bank accounts will be frozen and an Incoming Passenger Alert placed on him. I think it is quite possible he has travelled to NZ on forged documents under another name though, so the IPA may be ineffective. Uncle Phil's vendetta against Josh and Daniel is very concerning. It will not surprise me if he tries to incriminate them in the porn production, particularly Daniel given he is older. I can only hope the inexperience of his new solicitors will be detrimental to his defence. Now that he has been named and the charges against him increased, he may find it difficult to obtain any legal representation beyond what he already has. Bring on the forensic audit of Uncle Phil's legitimate business. I won't be at all surprised if he has rorted the tax system too. If so, add these charges to the growing list. Well researched and well written @Paladin. The suspense regarding the trial(s) of all those arrested ratcheted up several notches in this chapter. I hope all those involved in the porn production start turning on each other, a case of "no loyalty amongst thieves", with no chance of a pardon from any high ranking politician(s).
- 28 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
As someone who curses like a sailor (an occupational hazard), I had never encountered this phrase until someone (I think it may have been @drsawzall) used it one day in a comment on a story (thank you @drsawzall). I have since used this phrase frequently in print. In day to day living I use the actual word frequently to describe numerous politicians, fellow "humans" who are cruel to animals, and the scum who live in my apartment complex who are either incapable, or more likely too lazy, to sort rubbish from recycling, and then not only place same in the correct bin, but actually bother placing it in an empty bin rather than on the top of a bin which is already overflowing or on the floor. Such vermin deserves the Beverly Sutphin treatment IMO. -
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
It is Toni's birthday today. She is 58 years of age and is still looking hot. -
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
I have always been blunt @Seraph28, but as I have aged I have (mostly) lost the motivation to be anything but blunt, or the capacity to care (in most instances) if my bluntness causes offence. My respect for our species has decreased, and continues to do so, as a result of being a parent to felines. -
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Or Toni's FOH from Sex & Cigarettes or Mariah's GTFO from Caution. -
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
I prefer blunt too. -
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
I lack diplomacy @Seraph28. I invariably say what others think but are too polite to say. Veronica is a c u next Tuesday. If Zayn is able to locate his spine, it will be River who nourishes its growth. -
"What are you doing back in town?" he yelled. "We've been looking for you. Are you here because you heard?" I missed that completely @VBlew. I suspect you may be right, a murder may already have been committed. The murder of a high-end escort or one of their regular clients. A murder which Micah will ask for Killian's help to solve because the police have no interest in solving it or don't have the ability to solve it. "He had the same expression in his eyes as the raccoon we'd found in the garage when I was a kid. Dad had cornered it and shot the poor thing with the very pistol I'd later use to put down a serial killer who was hoping to make me his next victim. I'd cried about the damn raccoon for hours." I forgot to comment on this above. This incensed me so; I hope Killian's father is murdered in prison and death is not quick, but slow and very painful. Perhaps Caleb could pay him a visit.
-
Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 2: Let the game begin!
I am glad you used the word almost in your comment @andy cannon. I almost felt sorry for Zayn too, but he is an adult and as such he could have broken away from his family completely, or at least from his odious father, Leonardo, and his condescending aunt, the vile bitch known as Veronica. I loathe her more than Leonardo, at least he is direct, whereas Veronica is a snake. Zayn's mother, Elena, appears to be pleasant, but I have to wonder if she has had some major mental health issues given Zayn's comment Veronica stepped in to raise him when Elena could not. Perhaps Elena had severe postpartum depression, or perhaps Veronica bullied her and stepped in to raise Zayn uninvited. I do not trust Veronica at all, and I am not sure Elena does either. A tsunami would be most welcome @andy cannon if it could be confined such that it affected Leonardo, Veronica and Harry Smith only. Damian and Liana have been pleasant enough thus far, so I am prepared to give them a break at this point in time. The latter in particular appears frightened or at least wary of Leonardo and Veronica, and with good reason. Instead of a tsunami, I would like to see the following for Veronica, Leonardo and Harry Smith: Veronica is trapped in her palatial bedroom in a fire from which she is unable to escape unscathed. Her face is burned such that she is hideously disfigured and it cannot be "repaired" by plastic surgery. She subsequently finds out who her real friends are, and because she is such a bitch, no surprises, she does not have any; all her so called friends are as shallow and vain as she. She is shunned by high society and finds solace in alcohol. Her designer gowns are replaced by shabby second hand clothing from charity shops when Leonardo is removed from the company they built together. Leonardo is accused of sexual harassment by a male employee who has irrefutable evidence of the harassment. Additional employees, both male and female, come out of the woodwork with similar claims, and he is removed from the company. It also emerges he has fathered a number of other children (six in total that are known of), all of whom he has not contributed anything to, apart from his sperm. Elena divorces him and receives a huge settlement; the balance of his wealth is divided amongst all his children (eight in total). He also finds solace in alcohol, and is reduced to living in poverty with Veronica. Harry Smith is severely injured in a car accident and receives no insurance payout as it emerges he was drunk at the time of the accident. Fortunately, no one else was hurt as his was the only car in the accident. He is also reduced to living in poverty. In summary, Veronica and Harry lose their all-important physical beauty, and together with Leonardo, lose their wealth, the only thing(s) which have ever mattered to each. I have to wonder @vanalas if Zayn and River's lives are going to mirror the scene from the soap opera which River was binge watching in chapter 1. If so, please let his joy be accompanied by the soulful vocals of Luther Vandross or Marvin Gaye or Teddy Pendergrass or Barry White.- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Well, well, well; you crafty bon vivant @Josh Aterovis. Micah was a sex worker, which makes it even more likely now Jake is involved in the drug trade. I wonder if the only other man Micah claims to have loved was also "in the business", or if he was one of Micah's clients. I assume Micah may have had regular clients if he was a high-end escort. I wonder why he left the business? I hope Killian at least givens Micah the opportunity to explain if the need to do so arises. Unless Micah is still "in the business", I don't see what relevance it has to Killian and Micah's relationship though. I can understand Micah's reluctance to disclose this past profession as many people would likely judge him unfavourably for having supported himself in such a manner. I would hope I would not be such a person. I did not see that one coming @Josh Aterovis. I guess this is The Truth of Yesterday, or at least one of them. Now for the murder or murders. Will the victim(s) be someone from Micah's past, another high-end escort, or will it be someone associated with Jake and the industry he has become involved in?
-
Chapter 1: River meets Zayn
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 1: River meets Zayn
@vanalas I read this first chapter on the recommendation of @Seraph28. He recently asked me why I have never read any of your stories as he and I are currently reading a number of stories in common. With that in mind, the title of this story is what initially piqued my interest, and when I read the synopsis, I was further intrigued. The story started out well, although the appreciation for the music of Michael Bolton gave me cause for concern, but I thought to myself, it could have been worse, it could have been an appreciation for the music of Phil Collins (1980's sentimental syrup), or worse still Starship or REO Speedwagon. Jesting aside, I love a story where the underdog emerges triumphant, which I am hopeful will eventuate in this story. Similarly to @andy cannon, Zayn has a monumental task before I will hold anything but contempt for him. Whilst I acknowledge his father is a homophobic arsehole, sometimes life is not fair. His father may also recognise what a shallow peacock his son is and refuse to indulge this behaviour by encouraging his sense of entitlement, although I think it is more likely Zayn is following in his father's footsteps, a chip off the old block, he has learned to be an arsehole through observation of his father. River on the other hand, is everything Zayn is not. Hard working, principled and selfless. His only "fault", his questionable taste in music LOL. -
Rory & Slav’s end of term
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Rory & Slav’s end of term
I wonder if Audra and Jock are going to make a significant contribution to the Higgins household to enable Gavin and Jason to buy a bigger house, one where Slav can reside with them with his own room, whilst enjoying most of his time sharing with his beloved little Rory. Audra continues to delight with her ready acceptance of Slav as Rory's boyfriend, and her genuine interest in him as a person. Whatever did she and/or Jock do to deserve a son like Lachlan? The Gang continue to surprise with their ongoing support of Rory and their "adoption" of Slav into the gang with nary a murmur. Matthew surprised with his revelation Irma has been fucking him with a dildo. If she gets that strap on and starts pegging Matthew on a regular basis, butt sex may become the # 1 topic for breakfast discussion in the Higgins household. LOL. Marvellous @Robert Hugill. Do you have an estimate of how long the short break will be? We, the faithful, will have to savour other trips to the Hugillverse in the absence of the Higgins family. -
If Theo is as big as has been inferred @Cane23, I think Jack will need a little more than self-moistening. Given his apparent virgin state he will likely need a bucketful of that industrial-strength fisting cream/lube, unless Theo is a rimming aficionado and is able to produce an ocean of saliva which saturates Jack, or a heavy leaker who produces a river of precum. Whatever the source, Jack will have to be "drenched" before that prodigious penis is granted entry to paradise. Perhaps Donna, with a healthy dose of assistance from The Boss, might provide some Protection to the clairvoyant's hot, but puny patootie. You may have to preface the chapter in which Theo and Jack finally mate with a warning @Laura S. Fox. Read at your own peril; beware the vapours or a homoerotic-induced seizure.
-
Fortunately Brady only lives next door so Calvin does not need to travel far for his protein shots. Perhaps Calvin will have to multi-task, taking his online accounting class each day at the same time as "studying" the "breeding" habits of a member of the APD. He is young and driven @drsawzall, so I am sure he will be able fit everything into his busy schedule, although he may have to stretch himself a little further to ensure it is a comfortable fit.
-
Nick’s hissy fit was perfectly understandable given the circumstances. His description of Noah as a persistent case of crabs one cannot get rid of was very funny. I agree with @drsawzall, Nick must flush Noah from his life somehow. Bring on Nanna Jack.
-
Fuddy-duddies is good @weinerdog as they are a worldwide phenomenon. I do like your reference to Beelzebub and Medea as PINO though. Hopefully that out-of-control 18 wheeler will make its presence felt soon and PINO can be spoken of in past tense, and with none of that “don’t speak ill of the dead” nonsense applied. Perhaps Butt Breath Johnston can be driving the 18 wheeler and he is overcome by the fumes of his flatulence and loses control of said semi before it plows into the rear of the car in which PINO are travelling.
-
Chapter 10 - Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 10 - Life is a Bowl of Cherries
The warmth of friendship and the joy of the burgeoning relationship between Adam and Jamie was beautiful, yet painful to witness, given what we know of Adam’s life now. The “crash”, if there is one, is going to be devastating @ChromedOutCortex. -
The tale may be over (for now), but there is still life left in Jj, Dallas et al @Mark Ponyboy Peters wth another top 10 placing for this story. # 8 in the Most Read General Fiction for the month ending 03/10/25. It’s second top 10 placing. 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
-
Recording adventures
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Recording adventures
Congratulations again @Robert Hugill with another top 10 placing for this story at # 5 in the Mist Read General Fiction for the month ending 03/10/25. Its stamina continues to amaze. The Philpotts’ are clearly most beloved. -
I wonder if Mr Knox has his wife and all the women at work fooled by his blatant flirting? What if Mr Knox steps out with other men outside of his marriage? The sales conferences would give him the perfect opportunity to do so. Or maybe he has a fetish he does not want his wife to know about e.g. cross-dressing, puppy porn or BDSM; or he is a fan of Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and Craig David. Killian's sleuthing in this chapter was a little haphazard. With the scent of his man flooding his early morning brain I dare say Mr Knox is going to elude his investigation, at least for the day. Never underestimate the power of those pheromones. I don't know if you are aware of this @Josh Aterovis, but there is a gay porn star (internet star) by the name of Killian Knox. The reference to Killian in prior stories made me think of him on occasion, but in this story he pops into my head more often, and particularly so in this chapter.
-
Recording adventures
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Recording adventures
If they are @Seraph28, I hope for the sake of their friends they don't go on and on and on about it like Sting did. After seeing and hearing him on a talk show once babbling on about it, I thought to myself, no wonder The Police broke up (and I did not really like them much, and absolutely hated Every Breath You Take).
