-
Posts
8,290 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
"What is waiting for our young stud behind Door Number 1? Hephaestion's Lair has a somewhat wild and suggestive connotation. Will Cal's experiences in the lair live up to what Hephaestion might do?" Alexander the Great with his mighty sabre at the ready? Trevor with a 9" boner and a "guest", an off-duty policeman with a 10.5" boner, ready for a DP of Calvin's malleable manpussy? Vance the vacuum certainly sounds like a talented compact power-bottom. Shades of Kevin Williams, although with his hair-colouring perhaps more Kevin Wiles, who very capably and enthusiastically bottomed for Chad Douglas in the William Higgins classic Big Guns, one of my all-time favourite "alternate cinema" masterpieces. And what of those Four Tops? With Calvin Standing In The Shadows Of Love, ready to respond to Baby I Need Your Lovin'? Oh honey Reach Out, I'll Be There because I Can't Help Myself even if It's The Same Old Song. Most enjoyable again @KKirk. I wonder if the Four Tops ever shared Three Bottoms? They did record several duets with The Supremes. My personal favourite from the Four Tops:
-
Killian solved Amalie's murder when he "became" Amalie and was pushed from behind. For this reason I assumed Killian "became" Paul and what he felt was Paul being strangled in his doorway and Paul's life "leaving" his body as the murderer's hands tightened their grip. Sabrina is observant, sharp-tongued and clearly does not like Razi. I found her comment "At what cost? Razi doesn’t do charity. He doesn’t do anything out of the kindness of his heart — if he even has one." particularly telling of Razi's character, and it does not augur well for Tad's living arrangements. The only "positive" she had of Razi is that she did not think he was Paul's killer. The red herrings seem to be spawning in Chesapeake Bay again @drsawzall, so I daresay a school or two will murky the waters of this story before its conclusion. The bon vivant of Baltimore may have them smoked and served for dinner with crab cakes, Smith Island Cake and the finest of wines from the Napa Valley.
-
Dare I say a "team mascot" @drsawzall, albeit an X-rated one, willing to "take one" for the team. He may enjoy performing the one task seemingly disliked by all others, the teams' dirty laundry. A smorgasbord of jockstraps to be sniffed and chewed on.
-
Nate receives "top billing" in this continuation of The Seventeenth Summer, to date my favourite story from the pen of @Mark Ponyboy Peters, with the events taking place two calendar years later. Danny (my favourite MPP creation) and Jake make a welcome return in a story of growth for all three, but particularly for Nate as he transitions from his teenage years to adulthood, although technically he is still a teenager. With a wonderful array of supporting characters, including a delightful dingo named Fergus, this story seduces the reader with its idyllic setting and the serene lifestyle of the humans, Fergus and an amusing and cheeky cockatoo. Tranquil is the word which best describes this latest work from the "pen of the pony". And although it was a "weepy" upon conclusion @Mark Ponyboy Peters, My Heart Will Go On.
-
- 5
-
-
-
Or Thelma Bullpitt but definitely not Bruno Bertolucci? Or Esme Watson, Dorrie Evans or Australia's greatest actress in our lifetime Mark, Skippy? What's that you say, Skip? Real men don't eat quiche? You are so smart Skip.
-
Jason is a jizz-junkie, needing regular hot beef injections to keep his testosterone levels high and his orifices well lubricated. A true pig bottom it would seem.
-
Or "Cookie" from A Country Practice?
-
Baking day – 23 December
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Baking day – 23 December
I think Russ enjoyed his afternoon cooking with his nephews, even if they were a little boisterous and argumentative at times. He was reminded of his childhood when he and Con behaved similarly at times. Perhaps a little help from Kate and Cindy would not have gone astray. Russ thrives on filial connections, regardless of whether they are blood family or chosen family. His delight in Toby's recount of his holiday with Deirdre warmed Russ' heart with genuine affection for Toby. Charming as usual @Robert Hugill. Anything which "inspires" a song by The B-52's is a winner in my book. -
"Crossing the floor to Danny, Jake placed an arm around his waist and pulled him close. ‘My little domestic goddess,’ he said, before planting a kiss on Danny’s lips." As if it was not enough that Bruce "stole" Real Men Don't Eat Quiche @Mark Ponyboy Peters, Nigella "stole" domestic goddess from Danny. The sheer nerve of these people.
-
Poochie and Dane - The Car Ride Home
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Poochie and Dane - The Car Ride Home
I thought the "sharing" of flatulence amongst the human couple and the canine couple was particularly amusing, demonstrating that farting amongst "friends" is universal, at least in Wilsonlandia, the kingdom "ruled" by @Lee Wilson. -
To quote Woody Allen, it doubles his chances of a date on a Friday night if he is bisexual.
-
@Mark Ponyboy Peters and @weinerdog I did a Google search on Real Men Don't Eat Quiche and found it was the name of a book published in 1982 by an American writer Bruce Feirstein, who is no relation to the mega fabulous Harvey whose family name is spelt Fierstein. I think it was a phrase in Australia before then too @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I loved the song Quiche Lorraine from The B-52's second album, Wild Planet, released in 1980 (Private Idaho was the fantastic single from the album), and I am almost certain quiche lorraine was popular in Australia before that as was the phrase. It sounds like something Paul Hogan may have said on one of his shows released in the 1970's (remember Nigel Lovelace 12 years of age going on 13 @Mark Ponyboy Peters?).
-
I am still waiting for @Mark Ponyboy Peters to reveal how he came to have the nickname Tugger.
-
Chapter 2 - Call Waiting
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 2 - Call Waiting
Kris' life has not included the violence prevalent in Dean's life, and he at least has had the benefit of a parent who cares about him, but similarly to Dean's life, Kris' life has not been all sunshine and lollipops. Kris and his mother have done it tough after the death of his father, and the jobs his mother has held have all been low-skilled and low-paying, with no additional benefits or entitlements I imagine. The town in which Kris lives, the same one in which Dean lives, has not yet crushed his spirit entirely, but with an uncertain employment future life is a continuing struggle. Frustration with the present, despair, and fear for the future are all encompassing in Kris' life. -
"Nate leaned his head against the cool window and closed his eyes for a moment. He saw Danny’s smile, and Jake’s paint-covered hands. He saw Skye’s pencil holding up her hair, and the creek, cool and inviting. A dingo trotting along a dusty track. And young love taking flight." When The Seventeenth Summer concluded I did not believe another tale from the "pen of the pony" could possibly provoke the plethora of tears which fell on that occasion. I should have known better @Mark Ponyboy Peters, the conclusion of this story certainly matched the emotional impact of The Seventeenth Summer for this @Summerabbacat. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 What a delight to meet up with "old friends" from the past Mark. Golden Syrup (I used to like it on crumpets), Passiona (loved it then in all its fake sweetness, but I doubt I would like it now as it was so fake) and Blue Hills (I remember it well, especially if we were travelling in the car during school holidays). So many songs swirled in my very tired and unsettled brain as I read this chapter, fearing the story was coming to an end, some of which I did not even like in 1977 e.g. A New Kid In Town by the Eagles. Virtually all of these songs were mournful or melancholic, with goodbye rather than see you later the likely outcome. The only one I could think of which suggests a possible see yo later, and one which I adore, features the gorgeous vocals (mostly) of the late Christine McVie. A huge hit for Fleetwood Mac, from Rumours of course, Don't Stop.
- 24 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Poochie and Dane - The Car Ride Home
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Poochie and Dane - The Car Ride Home
Poochie is a bitch in every sense of the word @weinerdog. Yappy, snappy, annoying little mutt. A little millennial princess. Given the difference in size between a Great Dane and a Pekinese I cannot imagine mating between the two would even be possible, but that is a minor "inconvenience" as this is fiction after all. I loved Dane's reference to the male human child as a puppy, most amusing. -
Chapter 1 - Routine Maintenance
Summerabbacat commented on ChromedOutCortex's story chapter in Chapter 1 - Routine Maintenance
Dark is good. -
You say tom-a-to and I say tom-ar-to. Well done Ella, or are you Louis?
-
I have a new speculation @Josh Aterovis. The killer was looking for a photograph which would link him to Paul, the photograph Jake now has in his possession. And who is it that has just opened the front door to Paul's apartment? Jake perhaps? Did I imagine it, or did Tad disclose to Killian on the night they met at Michelangelo's that his full name is Thaddeus? Razi definitely knows more about Paul's death than what he revealed to Killian. I just hope he does not take out his anger on Tad. Killian's "gift" is going to play a crucial part in either catching the killer or stopping the killer from murdering him when he uncovers who the murderer is. Outstanding chapter @Josh Aterovis.
-
"No more cramming. No more panic spirals. No more nightmares – at least for now. Just me. Just Jack. Just the start of something new. And yet, even as I lay there smiling, a small part of me wondered how long this fragile peace could last." And there he goes again. Nick cannot help himself, catastrophising again before he and Jack have even left Harrison West for the school break. I cannot hold it against him though; it is a hard habit and mindset to break. As many have stated, but clearly Nick has not been listening, he desperately needs one-on-one therapy, and not just medication, to help him. He also needs, as do all the boys, to start eating some decent food. How they possibly could have gotten through all the studying and the exams, eating the usual junk food they eat, is a miracle. It is time to head on home and fully engage in some serious canine cuddling. There is nothing like some Bojangles adoration to boost Nick and Jack, better than any therapy or medication. Let us just hope that Dr Kincaid is going to spend some serious time with the boys before Jack departs for Seattle. And this version is my very favourite.
- 36 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
Chapter 6: A Heart Unspoken!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 6: A Heart Unspoken!
That must be why Veronica's marriage did not last. Her husband was neither blind nor deaf, both essential to spend any longer with her than "the length of a commercial break.” -
Private view & public spectacle
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Private view & public spectacle
I personally think cranky and scornful Gray is still very likeable, in fact, quite endearing and amusing at times in his crankiness. If I am not mistaken the next chapter will be the last. I do hope that one day "the itch" to revisit these wonderful characters arises, and that you find you cannot resist scratching that "itch", an "itch" which will bring great joy to the faithful Hugillites. -
Private view & public spectacle
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Private view & public spectacle
"Vince and Peter’s absence gave Matt and I space. But it meant that Vince would not be around during the day on Friday, so I had to be nice to people and talk about my poetry without his help." As impressive as Gray's character growth has been, it is reassuring to have his "young curmudgeon" persona return from time to time. "I was introduced, and a few had ‘serious dignitary’ or ‘pompous prick’ emblazoned across them. I got told more than once what an honour it was for me to be included in the December Art weekend. Really?" Gray still retains a healthy dose of disdain for at least some of his fellow species. I can imagine some serious eye rolling during his mixing with the attendees. Although a relatively short chapter @Robert Hugill, it was entertaining nevertheless. I do appreciate crotchety sneering Gray appearing from time to time still as I can identify so strongly with him. And what of young Matt, what a support he is to Gray, calming his "artistic temperament", adding joy and a sense of purpose to the life of someone who struggles with self-doubt so much of the time. Matt is so much more than Gray's muse now. -
Chapter 6: A Heart Unspoken!
Summerabbacat commented on vanalas's story chapter in Chapter 6: A Heart Unspoken!
I think for now his "vision" is almost exclusively concentrated in his "one-eyed trouser snake", with the two eyes on his face a distant second, at least where Harry is concerned. I am surprised how gullible he is. -
Oliver is forgiven by me @Davide, particularly given it was self-realisation he had "messed up" with Mack. I don't know how Grant became Greg in this chapter as I had referred to him as Grant on numerous occasions in comments on the previous chapter. I have corrected my comment as my misnaming characters is one of my "pet dislikes".
