-
Posts
8,315 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Summerabbacat
-
Venetia returns & Gray talks
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Venetia returns & Gray talks
Venomous Venetia spreading her vitriol amongst the hoi polloi of Coningham was not well received apparently. Francis did not welcome her toxic tongue, something which would no doubt have rankled her even more than Vince's pointed response to her audacity. It appears that even her husband may not have agreed wholeheartedly with her efforts to cause trouble for Vince and his man of a certain background. To date Venetia had been at worst insufferable, to some extent a comical figure whom one could poke fun at due to her inflated ego and ludicrous notions. In this chapter however, she proved herself to be a malicious bitch, a woman not used to being contradicted or having her authority questioned. One can only hope this is the last we see of her, but I suspect that like a case of herpes it won't be. Gray and Matt finally threw themselves into a night of passion, Vince's deep growl seemingly releasing Matt's "inner tiger". I dare say just like Linda G., Penny and Ramona, Gray is crazy for his "kitten". Stupendous @Robert Hugill. -
"Of course, I was happy to oblige. I think the blond bottom boy lasted about 15 seconds in my throat before screaming, becoming stiff all over, and shooting thick jets of creamy spunk into my gullet. The internal squeezing Randy gave Mike’s pumping cock was enough to take him over the edge, too, and he was soon filling up Randy’s bowels with extra love juice." OMG @KKirk. How did I forget to mention Kevin Williams in my list of power bottoms in the last chapter? A total blonde stud. How had I forgotten his performance in classics such as Big Guns (my favourite porn film of all time), Out Of Bounds, Hot Rods: The Young & Hung 2 and In Your Wildest Dreams. It seems Rick at least is beginning to have romantic feelings for Randy and Mike; it's not just sucking, fucking and rimming that he has developed a taste for, a voracious appetite. It seems for now at least that Malady, Gretchen and Cathy have been all but forgotten. Mike has no doubts in his mind he is at least bisexual, perhaps leaning more towards gay.
-
"Guy took us over to where the others were standing and quickly introduced us to a rather portly man with a receding hairline, who we soon discovered was the Mayor of this little town, Rick Campbell." I had an image of Mr Rumbold from Are You Being Served, although I guess his hair was virtually all gone rather than merely receding. My immediate thought @Mark Ponyboy Peters was, is he a Thompson by blood or marriage? "Andrew Campbell? A red-headed guy with freckles?’ I asked. ‘Ha, yes, that’s him.’ ‘Yes, I remember him well,’ I replied, neglecting to add that his son was a homophobic prick who would fuck anything that even so much as looked his way, provided it was in a skirt. Personally, I couldn’t stand the bastard. ‘So, what’s he doing with himself these days?’ I asked innocently enough." This seems to confirm he is a Thompson as they have been notoriously homophobic in prior books in the series. Carol seems to have taken a liking to Tony and is seemingly well liked by Guy. Is she a fruit fly in waiting or perhaps a cougar looking for some hot young stud? Maybe she will take a fancy to Tony's brother? Or maybe she's a dyke looking for a baby dyke or two? Perhaps Jess and Kellie will pique her interest? Or maybe she is just a bit player in this story who will appear in no more chapters after this, and perhaps the next one. "It’s not all bad,’ one of the young girls said, sounding quite curt. ‘It’s an honour to be recognised, don’t you know?" I hope Miss bitchy britches is not the young Australian of the Year. The last thing the celebration needs is a millennial princess with a Bono complex (pre-Achtung Baby Bono).
- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
I had "overlooked" this comment until this evening @weinerdog and noticed you have also speculated Zack might be a cousin of Aaron's. It seems that our "mature", but sometimes forgetful brains are in agreement again as I speculated the same connection last evening.
-
Getting Closer and Halloween
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Getting Closer and Halloween
Don the new kid on the block, promised much but delivered little. He soon found his own "kind" with Melton and his booger-eating bitch, Sandy, the slut with the slimy slot. Stephen was able to thwart the attack from douchebag Don and malevolent Melton, however, poor Michael was not so fortunate, as the bloated mullet attempted to sit on his face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. I almost threw up my dinner at the image of Sandy, assuming the cowgirl position in preparation. A trio of troglodytes. Grotesque images @Lee Wilson. Well done. Naked Sandy, the perfect weight loss plan, although the constant vomiting at the thought of her naked would not do much for one's teeth, breath or general wellbeing. -
All three boys have now been sucked, rimmed, topped and bottomed, all seemingly with pleasure unsurpassed. What is next for them in their sexual awakening? I am sure @KKirk has more divine erotic "sins of the flesh" for the boys to feast on yet, but how divine remains to be seen.
-
I hope there is some filial connection between Aaron and Zack @centexhairysub as a blood family connection would comfort Aaron greatly I think. If not his brother, then perhaps a cousin. The Monolith is a total c#$t, but at least Tony has a connection with his siblings, whereas Aaron has no filial connection at all. Your comment that there was something about Zack which caught Tony's eye is an astute observation because @Mark Ponyboy Peters is not one to introduce a character who has an intense interaction with one of the main characters without reason, particularly if the interaction is a positive one as it was on this occasion. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
-
Aaron was first introduced as a character in chapter 11 of Thompsonville. I searched that story and found no reference to his brother by name. In chapter 5 of A Good Place Tony learns of Aaron's parents and his brother "disappearing" in the middle of the night, and Tony only refers to the latter as Aaron's "kid brother". I hope @chris191070 and @centexhairysub your recollection is correct that Aaron's brother is named Zack, but if so, wouldn't Tony have remembered that, unless Aaron never referred to his brother by name? I also think Aaron's brother is likely to be older than 16 years of age, but I am unsure why I think this. Any ideas as to who Zack is @weinerdog? Tony is a natural when being interviewed. He was affable and humble, even a little self-deprecating at times. He is just what Aaron needs to draw him out of himself. Aaron is very introspective, and whilst Tony is very self-aware, he does not dwell on hardships like Aaron does. Tony appears to be someone who can shake off the blues with relative ease. More delights from the toast of Thompsonville @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I hope we learn soon as to who Zack is and if he has any connection to any of the boys. Maybe Mrs Hamilton might know something about him.
-
Kane is only 12? It is hard to believe given his level of maturity and his care for his brother Seth. I guess both boys have been forced to grow up quicker than they should, having had to raise themselves to a large extent whilst their "mother" descended further and further into her self-pity party. What a troll, no wonder Kane comes to resent her so after Seth leaves home. It was quite obvious to an outsider Cole was like a cat on a hot tin roof when around Seth because he was attracted to Seth like Seth was to him. The "art" of conversation seem to desert both of them until Cole finally found the courage to quote the lovely Phyllis Nelson, much to Seth's delight. Angst has never been so charming and cute as it was on display in this chapter @Josh Aterovis. I am going to finish reading this story before I visit Eden Revisited, primarily because I don't want Eve souring the joy of this book any more than necessary.
-
Jacob & a return to the Basket Makers Arms
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Jacob & a return to the Basket Makers Arms
The underlined statement, hysterically funny, was what made me thing of Todrick Hall @drsawzall, dressed similarly to all the men in the video. -
Rick - power top and comedian: "Then I shoved Mike’s face into Randy’s ass, which was a whole new adventure for Mike. I must admit our Mike is an adventurous guy and took as quickly to tonguing and tongue-fucking as a politician takes to lying." I predict Rick will not just be a power bottom @Daddydavek, he will be a super power bottom, a bottom in the vein of Kurt Marshall, Jon King, Brad Mitchell and Joey Stefano. A bottom so voracious his top will need a winch to reclaim his "jizz shooter" from Deep Down Inside. And who will be the lucky top with first crack at his crack? Who has the Powertool ready to deliver those Splash Shots of Summer? Rick must remember but one thing - Frankie says Relax. Scorching sex scenes @KKirk.
-
Jacob & a return to the Basket Makers Arms
Summerabbacat commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Jacob & a return to the Basket Makers Arms
"I looked out of the car; I was bent over, checking under the seats, so my first view was of a pair of long, long slim legs in fancy trainers and long, baggy shorts, burgundy ones. But I am embarrassed to say, what I noticed first was that the said legs were dark skinned. Their owner was, clearly, black. A slim, almost wedge-shaped face, topped by neat curly black hair, a lively pair of eyes, white against his skin but sparkling too, and a huge sparkly earring." Jacob is scorching 🔥🔥🔥. He amused, charmed and delighted. Moggie is a fan, and cats are invariably a good judge of character. Freddie continues to impress with his enquiring mind and lack of pretence. His attitude towards Peter very mature for a boy of his age; he is genuinely pleased his father is happy. His surprise at the kiss between Gray and Matt was cute. Once again @Robert Hugill your description of a new character's physical appearance accompanied by some witty dialogue evoked a strong image, this time its recipient was Jacob. I had an image of Todrick Hall after reading Jacob's interactions with the family, especially with Gray. Just delightful. -
Stephen's Visit With Dr. Taylor and More Jeff
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Stephen's Visit With Dr. Taylor and More Jeff
LOL @drsawzall. Praise the Lord, Jeff had a come to Jesus moment. I was pleasantly surprised he resisted Lewis' invitation to smoke some weed, particularly when he made the disdainful remark “Fine. Dequan Brown will go with me. Can’t believe you’re less of a man than that fag." Perhaps there really is hope for him yet. Pauline's equating gay men with paedophilic behaviour like that exhibited by Uncle Mark is unfortunately still all too common. It was a disappointing comment, but I was more surprised that she seemed clueless as to what Stephen and Michael might be getting up to behind closed doors. Dr Taylor's method for easing Stephen's guilt, for making him realise Uncle Mark essentially made the choice for him, was very clever. -
I am on Team Jordan too like @Seraph28 and @drsawzall. I am also quite cynical and find Alan's alleged change of heart very convenient; it has occurred immediately after Calvin's date with Jordan and Alan's indiscretion with Brandi. At this moment I take everything Alan is saying with a grain of salt. As for Jordan, for the time being I think he will distance himself from Calvin if Calvin is honest enough to tell Jordan what has transpired. I think Alan is using Sex As A Weapon @KKirk. Pat Benatar is not impressed.
-
I think artful Alan shook his groove thing and any resistance Calvin had disappeared with this dick. Laura Branigan described Calvin's predicament well @drsawzall.
-
The first peach has been split and the delicious flesh shared by Rick and Randy. Next it will be Randy's turn to sizzle In The Heat Of The Night.
-
The appearance and scent of man-butt drove Rick and Randy into a feeding frenzy, akin to hyenas devouring their prey. Their "prey" in this instance moaned with joy at being eaten. So far Randy is the only one to Pull Up To The Bumper. The night is but yet young so one can assume by the end of the evening all three will have been turned Upside Down and inside out. You sure know how to sizzle @KKirk.
-
Alan is so shamelessly manipulative. The salmon cakes, the sugar-free apple pie and the cinnamon flavoured yogurt got the ball rolling, but the bottoming (allegedly for the second time only, yeah right) accompanied with vocals worthy of any hip-hop ho or Raging Stallion porn star “Give me more, babe,” he begged. “I need your cock. Inside.” and “Oh, Cal, fuck me! Fuck me!” was the pièce de résistance, and seemingly Calvin fell for it hook, line and sinker. The ball is in Calvin's court I believe. He is the one who has to decide what he wants, what is important to him. Very intriguing @KKirk.
-
Well colour me confused. In a scene reminiscent of An American Werewolf In London, it seems the bite from Theodore has hastened Ryder's shift from wolf back to human. I refuse to believe Ryder is dead, as to be so it would ruin @Laura S. Fox's reputation as the Queen Of The HEA. “You wanted to mate with me?” Theodore taunted him. “There. I believe I have marked you for all eternity, alpha.” But what does this mean? Whatever the outcome for Ryder, I still believe Danny holds the key. Bloody (literally) marvellous @Laura S. Fox.
- 28 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Maybe it was her Canadian accent, or maybe as a "pony" you were frightened by the leopard-print outfit she wore in the video, such that it affected your hearing.
-
A "shocking" chapter @ChromedOutCortex. The first shock, Keith's balls finally dropped, he emerged from inside his cocoon of ignorance and hatred, and became an adult, who spoke respectfully and appreciatively to his father, displayed some manners and acted in a calm and pleasant manner. It may be a coincidence, but this has only happened since Jon made his first appearance. The second shock was The Ring, moreso Jon's reaction being its recipient. “You’re worried about the age difference,” he said, repeating it softly. “That’s fair. I’ve thought about it too.” That surprised me. “You have?” Jon nodded. “Not in a panicked way. But yeah, I’ve thought about what it means. That one day, I might have to say goodbye to you before I’m ready. That I might have to... carry things alone, later. But you know what else I think about?” I have at times thought Jon lived in a fantasy land, where everything is sunshine and lollipops all the time, and all humans are reasonable and pleasant. The above statement, particularly that in bold text, demonstrated he has a very real grip on reality, he is just a little too annoyingly positive at times. A most enjoyable and moving chapter @ChromedOutCortex. Just for a moment I thought it might be the last one, but it seems not as the status of the story still shows as 'In process'.
-
Monolith - a large, impersonal political, corporate, or social structure regarded as indivisible and slow to change. The Monolith aka Margaret Scott - a large, corpulent (rather than corporate), structure which is completely resistant to change (rather than slow). The moniker suits her to a 't' I think. I agree with my learned fellow ponyboy fans, @weinerdog and @chris191070, that a visit from the local police to the home of the Monolith is needed to ensure Jess and Michael are able to collect their belongings without harassment or harm. I was somewhat surprised the Monolith was shouting abuse at Jess and Michael, such that the neighbours would likely have heard her children are "guilty" of what she finds shameful and disgusting. She is either an attention seeker or she is far more disturbed than the average happy clapper. I would suggest the police are "armed" with a tranquilliser gun/dart to sedate her if necessary. Shania the soothsayer appeared to have a genuine ability. I am normally very sceptical of such people (apart from @weinerdog), but her "findings" that Tony and Luke are "of the same blood", and that Tony's love is a young man, whose name begins with an A and contains two A's, were very specific. Additionally, she did not fit the stereotype in appearance or name, and did not rely upon tea leaves, tarot cards, crystal balls or any other accoutrement to make her findings. Unlike the quip from the "other" Shania, That Does Impress Me Much. Another fine addition to the "pony collective" @Mark Ponyboy Peters. At this rate you will have more awards than Tony.
-
@Paladin in my opinion you have a real talent for writing these stories which involve an element of serious crime(s), crime(s) which need to be investigated with absolute attention to detail and process, and maximum discretion and sensitivity towards the victims of the crime(s). This talent was first hinted at in Andre and Chris with the abuse which Oliver suffered and has been fully realised in this story. I particularly like the balance you have achieved with the interviewing process, the arrests, and the court appearances, with sufficient explanation of the process without getting bogged down in minutiae. The overall theme of this chapter was support, support between family members and friends, and support from and to those involved in the investigation of the paedophile ring. The following interaction was for me the highlight of this chapter, one of the defining moments of the whole story (Part 1 and Part 2) to date: “Josh and Daniel playfully interacted as they walked to the car and lifted the board off the roof racks. Almost reverently they returned and carried the board into the workshop. Three brothers reunited.” I wept openly when I read this @Paladin, it was as if I was listening to ABBA’s Voyage for the first time again. A beautiful sentiment. And finally, the “cliff hanger”. I immediately thought the same as @VBlew. Joshua is a virgin and may not be ready to have sex with Olivia yet, and he is scared she may have this expectation of him. Given what Joshua and Daniel have been through it is entirely possible he may have been forced to perform sexual acts with adult females, thus the idea of full penetrative sex with Olivia may not only been scary, but possibly even repugnant.
-
Friends' Reactions, and Gavin's Visit
Summerabbacat commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Friends' Reactions, and Gavin's Visit
Is that when you went Stepping Out With Your (My) Baby down the Boulevard Of Broken Dreams @weinerdog? -
When reading a superlative tale from the Hugillverse, I am often reminded of Kate Bush, the exceedingly gifted singer/songwriter/musician, who like @Robert Hugill is English, and similarly possesses an extraordinary artistic talent. When reading this latest tale featuring the lives of Brian, his husband Gordon, his son Toby, and the friendship that each has, albeit in different ways, with the delightful "Mr Russ", I often heard the lyric from Kate's wonderful song, Moments Of Pleasure. "And I can hear my mother saying "Every old sock meets an old shoe" Ain't that a great saying?" This tale was a welcome return from these delightful characters, characters who are familiar and comforting because of this familiarity, like a favourite old sock or old shoe, characters who continue to charm, delight and at times surprise. My fellow Hugillite (Robert Hugill fan), @drsawzall, has referred to Robert as the master of the Midlands. Even if this description is not geographically correct (although I am sure the good doctor will have researched this meticulously so it likely is), the sentiment is one with which I wholeheartedly agree. The only disappointment when reading any tale set in the Hugillverse is that they come to an end, although this story is part of the Parborough Chronicles, therefore the characters will feature in other stories. I have loved all your works Robert, but I think this one has been my favourite to date, comforting and familiar like and old sock or an old shoe. It has been a joy to read from start to finish.
-
- 3
-
-
