Jump to content

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 3

    Eve is such a horrible miserable bitch. Forbidding her children to speak of their father, providing them with no information as to why she kicked him out, being a c#$t to their friends. Is it any wonder Seth is so angst riddled and unhappy; not only has Eve divorced her husband, she has essentially divorced her children too. "He suddenly became serious and sat up. “Seth, you don’t understand. You’ve been there for me for so long — always taking care of me and trying to make sure that I was happy — but nobody was there to make you happy. It’s just really great to see you find someone you like and who makes you feel good.” This statement from Kane was so very moving. His love for Seth was the only thing which Seth has had to sustain him since their father left in the middle of the night. Now he has Cole too, who is already displaying such selflessness. A tearjerker and a cliffhanger @Josh Aterovis. Now that is just mean. Once this story has been completed I look forward to reading Eden Revisited. I just hope the miserable bitch does not feature prominently in that story. The only thing which could improve her is a body bag, with her securely wrapped therein.
  2. Welcome all to Aarontone, formerly Bayview, a place where you do not have to hide your true self, a place I hope you will come to think of as home. I am Tony and this is my partner Aaron. Also in residence we have my sister Jess and her partner Kellie. And behind you at the rear of the room is Mrs Hamilton, a local business owner and one of our greatest supporters, a long time resident of this town who has helped many of us over the years. One week back at home and Tony has already reached several milestones, reuniting with Aaron being the greatest of them all. The future promises much for both, and whilst Tony may be a mover and a shaker, Aaron's reserved nature belies the strength of his supportive nature. Together they will achieve much for themselves and also for the residents of Thompsonville, particularly those who will prosper with their specialised support. The party is in full swing. I hope we get to observe interactions between the gang and Dwyane and DJ. And with a special guest appearance by @weinerdog singing Stairway To Heaven in Robert Plant "drag", with Samantha sharing lead vocals in Dolly Parton "drag", the party is bound to be a sensation. Hard rock meets bluegrass and a good time is had by all. I must say I was a little surprised at Matt's father's friendly reaction to Tony in this chapter, given the accusations Tony levelled at Matt when they first met. Tony has been well and truly forgiven, with all involved seemingly convinced it was the undue influence of the Monolith which ignited the whole incident. Oddly enough, NOT, no one appears to be the slightest bit disappointed she has not made an appearance at the party, yet. A delightful chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I imagine there will be a few hangovers in the morning though.
  3. OMG @drsawzall, you almost precipitated a coronary with the comment in bold. I also enjoy that particular pastime, but the "surface" must not only be clean and odourless, but hairless as well. I am very particular about my dental floss, and pubic hair of any kind just does not cut the mustard. I also found this chapter very amusing. The silliness of our species spending a disproportionate amount of money on a piece of string to wear at the beach because if is fashionable. How ridiculous many of our fellow species are. Perhaps Morrie might make a "guest appearance", researching European styles or looking for inspiration abroad. I had a momentary vision of myself prancing around in a piece of string in such an environment and it was not a pleasant thought. Luckily I had finished dinner many hours ago so there was little chance of regurgitation.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 19

    Will the three-way soon expand to a four-way or maybe even a five-way with the admission of Coach Lane and/or Jim Byerman into the group. Perhaps Jim's legendary reputation as a lady-killer is a carefully constructed ruse to throw all and sundry off the scent, the scent of man lust. At this rate all the men of Lubbock will be checking each other out with gay abandon. And what will become of Gretchen, Malady and Cathy? Well, this story is not about them, so who really cares. The Real Housewives of Lubbock. The darlings of dermal decay delay; their bodies pinched, primped and pimped (by themselves); some body parts guaranteed to live well on past their used by date; externally only their hair will remain as what they were born with, albeit redesigned and coloured to belie their age.
  5. Now that is just being mean to our bovine brethren @drsawzall.
  6. Filled with a cocktail of deadly nightshade, ricin and water hemlock.
  7. It is very pleasing to see Don, Melton and Sandy turning on each other in an attempt to lessen their sentences. All three are equally heinous and I have no sympathy for them at all. The future for Douchebag Don, Manky Melton and Sloppy Sandy, is anything but rosy. Doo doo indeed @Lee Wilson, deep, brown and very fetid. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  8. I know it is not like me to be blunt, harsh and judgmental, but I took an instant dislike to Rebecca Thompson in the previous chapter, and knowing she is a member of that family, did nothing to improve my opinion of her. I know I am being unfair to her, but it has been a long and tiring day, and what little patience I had has long gone, but I liked her even less in this chapter. I thought it apt she received an ugly glass award. I wonder if she knew who Tony was and the part he played in the imprisonment of her father. I suspect she probably did beforehand, and if not, she will know now thanks to Granddaddy Thompson, the old bastard who tried to intimidate Tony with his scowling. Janet could not have been more different to the proud millennial princess. A woman devoted to her cause and expecting nothing in return other than the joy she derives in helping those less fortunate than herself. Another splendid chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters. I find it amusing that the name Thompson immediately stirs distaste in even the most reasonable and fair-minded of your readers. On this basis, there was no hope for me. Rebecca Thompson, parasite, entitled troll.
  9. I echo the sentiments of my fellow readers @irivera, a well-written and entertaining story from start to finish. My favourite part of the story varies with my mood, but it is a toss-up between: Jonah ripping into Irene and putting her in her place in the supermarket in his hometown (and Karen referring to her as a bitch) Vienna telling Victor's father (or was it his mother) to go fuck themselves Judge Angela Winters ignoring the plea of Mary Hilton and returning Jonah to New York to live with Nolan, Vienna and the triplets Jonah discovering the joy of feline companionship Similarly to @Lee Wilson, the only "disappointment" for me was that Victor, and more particularly his parents, got off too light. If they fled to Colorado, I can only but hope they have the Boebert's as neighbours.
  10. Venomous Venetia's vitriol appears to be continuing unabated. Perhaps it is time for Francis to threaten her with a defamation lawsuit if she does not tuck her toxic tongue back where it belongs. She is not only besmirching Vince and Peter's names, but potentially damaging the reputation of the firm at large. She really is very infantile, behaving like a jealous lover (what a horrible thought for poor Vince if she did in fact have designs on him herself), a very petty woman who clearly does not have enough activities to keep her mind occupied. Perhaps she should take up macrame, pottery, sculpting or lawn bowls. Gray and Matt appear to be moving in a positive direction in their relationship. Matt is surprising me with his zeal for the relationship, and appears to be far more comfortable in it than I imagined he possibly could be. I have to wonder if encouragement from Sandra is helping him. She seems quite taken with Gray and happy he is proving to be something more than just a friend for her son. I am intrigued as to what Jacob knows about New World Simplicity, if anything. So often these cults, particularly if they have been motivated by religion, are a sham. I won't be at all surprised to learn if the principals involved do not practice what they preach. Money laundering, tax evasion, child-trafficking, drug smuggling, sex crimes? Another entertaining chapter @Robert Hugill. I think Venetia has surpassed all your unlikeable female characters now, more unpleasant and nasty than Sheila and more vindictive than Jackie. A genuinely nasty piece of work.
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 19

    Judge Winters was clearly in a good mood today; her blood pressure under control, her haemorrhoids soothed and her husband attentive (or perhaps absent). Whatever the cause for her cheerful demeanour, it worked in Jonah's favour. Then again, perhaps she bristled at Ms Hilton's obvious dissatisfaction with her previous decision to allow Jonah to travel to New York to live with his Uncle, Aunt and cousins: "I am not saying your ruling to send Jonah to New York was incorrect, but I would argue that Social Services did not meet their burden in making sure Jonah was safe and cared for. Instead, you heard numerous instances of Jonah not being supervised, engaging in underage drinking, and in some events, becoming violent to a point that juvenile justice is involved." Frankly Ms Hilton's insincerity may well have been what sealed the deal. She may as well have said "Listen Angie, you fucked up big time in letting this delinquent gay boy go to New York to live with his questionable relatives, so get it right this time and don't let him go back". @Lee Wilson maybe I can persuade @irivera to include in this story that out-of-control semi-trailer driven by a middle-aged male who has a heart "episode". The unfortunate man just happens to be driving through North Carolina as Attorney Mary Hilton steps off the footpath to head to the weekly meeting of her local chapter of Moms For Liberty when, splat!. Hilton Hollandaise. Mary Mousse.
  12. LOL @Paladin. The ceremony during which MM displayed her usual unapologetic bluntness and referred to herself as a dyke in front of then Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard. Some were horrified by her allegedly uncouth and inappropriate behaviour, but I admired her greatly for this, even if it was considered in "poor taste". Welcome to Australia, Aunt Prudence (no one else could have played Aunt Prudence in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries with such a mixture of disdain and tenderness as MM). And for some of we Aussies too @weinerdog. I did not know all the words to our National Anthem Advance Australia Fair, in fact, I think I have only ever known the first four lines, and I don't recall ever singing it in its entirety. Clearly I am not patriotic at all, although I no longer take issue with patriotism as I once did as a younger man. Me too @pvtguy. Now for a spot of cringeworthy and cliched "Aussieness" @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Bloody bonzer chapter mate. Struth, you made this old poofter almost cry like a flamin' sheila.
  13. Take a disparate group of characters, mix and stir with lashings of humour, sex and misunderstandings, and what do you have? Another trip to the Hugillverse, where life is not all ha ha hee hee, but is nearly always interesting. Expect the unexpected, delight in whimsy. I sense this might be your most unusual story yet @Robert Hugill, with several Eastern European players it would seem. The net has been cast wider than France and Germany in reeling in some visitors to Blighty to add an international flavour to the tale. What would Macdonald Philpott, and Norman and Sheila make of such "intrusion". I look forward to finding out.
  14. Maybe it is time to introduce my much touted runaway semi-trailer driven by a middle-aged male who has had an unfortunate heart "episode" @Lee Wilson.
  15. Summerabbacat

    Secret Power

    Danny is a modern day Asclepius, the Greek god of healing. His hitherto unknown healing super powers will restore Ryder's wolf and his ability to shift from human to wolf. And Danny's childhood best friend, Vince, a modern day Artemis, the Greek goddess of the hunt, albeit of the male gender, will assist Ryder in the "hunt" for the white wolf, the treacherous Theodore Pembroke, aka T. Ronald Dump, nemesis of all that is good and just. And, as if this is not far-fetched enough, Jack the self-doubting genuine soothsayer, destined to join Danny and Vince in helping Ryder to fulfil his true destiny as the victor of evil. A stupendous chapter @Laura S. Fox. I don't ever recall enjoying a story of this genre as much as I am enjoying this one. Danny an "unconventional" beauty, much like Otis, with an innocence like Otis, and most of all an innate strength and sense of justice like Otis. Danny holds the key to all that will destroy Theodore Pembroke and his lust for wealth and supremacy at any cost to others and Planet Earth.
  16. If Sandy goes full term and has the baby she should NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be allowed to have anything to do with the child. Having her genes and the genes of whoever the father is, is enough of a burden for the child to begin with, without being saddled with her as the "mother" raising him or her. She should also be sterilised so that she can never breed. I agree with @Philippe and several others, Sandy should also be charged with statutory rape, not only of Melton, but of Michael too. She should also be charged with a hate crime as she was the one who shouted "You're dead faggots". She seems to think that because she is a "female" she should be let off lightly. I don't think so, slimy slotted skank. Outstanding chapter @Lee Wilson. Never has stupidity been so complete and so amusing. The only downside is the potential birth of an innocent child. A miscarriage would be a blessing in this instance.
  17. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 17

    Maybe you need to introduce all three of them to tickling @Ticklishboy30. If so, that slut Gretchen would not stand a chance with Randy.
  18. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 18

    I hope Keith's little pity party is over now he has got all his resentment off his chest. Boo-hoo. I still don't like him. I still think he is a jerk. Everything is all about him. Perhaps he should examine his own behaviour, how surly and rude he was to his father. Perhaps his behaviour and attitude towards Jim was the reason Jim "abandoned" him. Jim of course will now blame himself entirely for his relationship breakdown with Keith. Well I don't buy it. On a brighter note Jim got a promotion and his relationship with Jon is going from strength to strength. Very well written chapter @ChromedOutCortex. Keith returned true to form and I am incensed with him again.
  19. I wholeheartedly agree with @Ivor Slipper @E K Stokes, although the "wait patiently" might be a challenge. If you determine not to write a continuation of this story @E K Stokes I shall be disappointed, but not devastated. The 'end' of this story does feel like the opportune moment to pause and reflect. We readers can choose what path we think Étienne might follow and be satisfied with our conclusion. I have thoroughly enjoyed Étienne's journey, even the perilous and less appealing situations in which he found himself. Your restraint when writing the violent and less appealing scenes was, as I have stated elsewhere, to the story's advantage. Enjoy your summer break whilst we readers in the southern hemisphere shiver through a very, very, cold winter.
  20. Oh dear, another mistake. Obviously the comment above should have read as "But on a brighter note, the mismatched dinnerware is very appealing, something which venomous Venetia would not approve of, making it even more appealing to we readers." Thankfully, I am just a "critic" and not an author.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 17

    Sounds like a good song title. A torch song for an ageing diva; music and lyrics by Pet Shop Boys, vocals by Dame Shirley Bassey.
  22. The readers have spoken @Robert Hugill. Venomous Venetia has overstayed her welcome on this occasion with her offensive and autocratic behaviour. But on a brighter note, the mismatched dinnerware is very appealing, something which venomous Venetia would not disapprove of, making it even more appealing to we readers.
  23. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 17

    I love that "knowing" look on Emil's face. Rick, Randy and Mike should have dropped the girls off at home and gone for a ride in the limousine with Emil. He would have well and truly earned his $200.00 tip then, with bonus blowjobs and special sauces which were butt-licking good. The boys should have listened to Black Box. Mike is an amusing and very direct young man. I loved his comment about Cathy, his 16 year old "good Christian girl" date: “So, you didn’t do more out of respect for her, uhm, values?” I wondered. “Maybe a little. But mostly, I really didn’t want to do more. In fact, I’d have been perfectly content to just lay there and enjoy the gorgeous night.” “So, no hard-on?” Randy asked pointedly. Mike smiled. “I did imagine for a moment that it was the three of us on that blanket and I began to plump up. But when Cathy started talking about something, that ended my fantasy and my dick shrivelled.” I think of the three Mike is the most likely to be gay rather than bisexual. Interestingly, Gretchen was the only one of the three girls to go past "first base" with Randy. Perhaps all three guys should take a ride with Chrystal Montgomery to determine if they are gay or bisexual. If her reputation is accurate they would definitely score a home run if they wanted to.
  24. Maybe it will be the next chapter, all on its own @weinerdog. Or perhaps a "bonus" chapter at the end, just for loyal GA fans. An exclusive offer, like the steak knives which used to be an "exclusive" offer on TV when we were kids growing up back in the day.
  25. An astute observation @pvtguy.
×
×
  • Create New...