Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Summerabbacat

Members
  • Posts

    8,366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Summerabbacat

  1. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 8

    "I took the pills from Beverley. I went to see Roland and I saw what had happened. I spiked his drink. I lugged him half conscious to the beach with the help of Carlos. We left him there and Carlos recovered the remaining pills from Roland. So you see Commissaire Herrera my wife had nothing to do with Roland's death." Am I correct in believing Arnold saw Roland had raped Alex and for this reason spiked his drink @E K Stokes? How very convenient for Arnold as I suspect Beverley had acquired the pills from Carlos in the first instance with the same intention but for entirely different reasons. Roland was thoroughly unpleasant and unlikeable and for the most part I had little sympathy for him. However, it appears Arnold and Beverley were not much different from Roland, apart from being sleazy. In a world in which beauty is only skin deep and is the only thing which counts, there is a lot of ugliness beneath the surface. Your depiction of the world of modelling as such is likely to be closer to the truth than many would like to acknowledge @E K Stokes.
  2. I am interested to learn if Tony's parents will be as supportive of a sexual relationship between their son and Jordan as what Mr K is of Jordan's relationship with Tony. Tony's practice kissing with Justin did not bother me in the slightest. He initiated it and did not pressure Tony to do anything more.
  3. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I have to agree Jason Rizzo did not suffer nearly enough. Although I am pleased he is dead, I have to wonder if he may have still proven useful to the FBI/CPD. Your suggestion of his emasculation prior to death is particularly suitable given the "trade" which he peddled. A split appendage would have proven excruciatingly painful, particularly if the FBT/CPD accidentally spilt bleach on it whilst trying to clean up the fire damage. I think you are very likely correct in your speculation the farm will be the scene of the penultimate clash between good and evil. I do hope the Jack of Spades at least lives to suffer the consequences of his abomination for a very long time. Perhaps your suggestion for Jason's punishment could be applied to the Jack of Spades. And why limit it to just the one appendage? How about a similar punishment rectally? I am certain if Eddie's estate is of any worth @drsawzall Roger will inherit it, and I am equally certain or even moreso, Roger will not touch a penny of it. He may well spend some of it immediately on helping boys in need, but the rest I surmise will be put into a trust fund or injected into a home for unwanted boys. I think you may be onto something with regard to Melissa and Sam. Your "bet" may well return a winning dividend.
  4. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    Dare I say @Paladin and @Ticklishboy30 the colourful Christmas themed fabric of this story was like a Coat Of Many Colours.
  5. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 10

    Two Doors Down @Ticklishboy30. Ms Dolly would be proud of you. Brett and Vince are like Islands In The Stream, or as so beautifully stated by @Greg a marvellous expression of predestined Fate. If they are ever apart for any length of time, it won't be long before they are reunite and serenade each other with Here You Come Again. If you are so inclined, a spin off story about life for Ben in the orphanage and when he first is introduced to Trevor could make a very good story. I daresay he may have been introduced to tickles by Trevor as life was probably not much fun in the orphanage.
  6. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    Champagne and vodka is the extent of my drinking now @Cane23.
  7. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    Not quite, I like alcohol, although I never abuse it now like I did from my mid teens to late 30's.
  8. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I won't rest easy @Cane23 until all the Cards in The Deck are either in maximum security prisons awaiting execution or are bullet-riddled corpses being feasted upon by maggots.
  9. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    I assumed it was Eddie primarily because of his near-death plea to “Tell… him..........I’m… sor-ry.”
  10. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    I subscribe to the weekly genre news and this story was my only current read in the top 10 of the comedy genre.
  11. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    "Great looks, great body, blonde hair, blue eyes and a smile to die for." The fringe benefits working in the stockroom appear to be an attractive part of Grayson's salary package @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Many loads were unloaded onto the pallet before being placed in the stockroom, with one of those loads going "astray". Fortunately there was no mess to clean up, with Grayson's boss, Mike, earning employee of the month with his environmentally friendly "cleaning procedures", ensuring not a drip was spilled on the stockroom floor. Mike issued an open invitation for more workplace training to ensure Grayson is adequately trained in all stockroom etiquette. His advice about what happens in the stockroom stays in the stockroom akin to Vegas. Perhaps Paul Lekakis' wisdom might be a timely reminder for Grayson too with his mammoth Aussie hit from 1987 (# 1 for 5 weeks). Do you remember this one @Mark Ponyboy Peters? Unashamedly disco I am afraid @Al Norris. A hybrid of Dead Or Alive, Divine and early Italo disco? And although Paul was not necessarily referring to a visit to the "stockroom", his advice remains sound nevertheless. "So we can do it all night and you can make me feel right" obviously an ode to improve employee relations, therefore, leading to a more productive workplace.
  12. Luke and Matt, Tim and Guy, and Ben and Samantha, all move to Thompsonville to continue their lives and loving. It is not long before they meet the local lads, Scott and Justin (Jay) and a strong family bond is formed. Life is for the most part good, apart from encounters with local goons Red (Jacko), Drongo, Yobbo and Shitforbrains. A delightful journey through 2003 with the family from the Queer House and their local friends Scott and Justin. Though it be sun, surf, sand and sex, Home And Away it is not. @Mark Ponyboy Peters continues to entertain and enthral with his talent for creating "real" people living "real" lives, facing "real" problems head-on. No reality TV show family fembots populate this landscape.
  13. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    A superb film for sure @Mark Ponyboy Peters. River Phoenix astonished. His death was heartbreaking as he was so young, so talented and just so River Phoenix.
  14. I have downplayed your achievements @Mark Ponyboy Peters; it is 5 top 10 hits you have had. That is many as Nikki Webster, Holly Valance, Melissa Tkautz and Bardot combined. You are in "elite" company.
  15. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 1

    Jesus. Hot damn! What do they feed you boys in Idaho @Al Norris besides potatoes? Potatoes injected with concentrated horny goat weed? Potatoes de Viagra? You could have impregnated half of Idaho. Hell, you could have had your own Private Idaho, filled with carnal delights to cater to any and all of your desires.
  16. Ash blonde. Deborah Harry was and still is blonde (with a little assistance I suspect) and she was and still is one very smart, sexy, kick-arse woman.
  17. Summerabbacat

    Fire

    So Eddie is dead. His cancer-riddled body no longer able to torment Roger from afar. Will his death prompt a cathartic reaction from Roger? Jason Rizzo is dead, no loss for anyone other than himself. He was at least temporarily insane towards the end of his life I think. The Jack of Spades. Who is he, even the mafioso don't seem to know who he is. Whomever he is, he has no humanity. Killing comes easy so it would seem. The murder of Jason Rizzo concluded as if he had merely stepped on a bug. He is ruthless and merciless, which does not bode well for the boys. Could he be Rebecca and Melissa's father? Has the FBI together with Juan Ramos fooled the Jack of Spades, and if so, for how long? Tremendous chapter @empath, demonstrating why this story has shot to #1.
  18. I read that one on Nifty but shall be delighted to read it again, even though it is still "fresh" in my mind. You may not ever reach the dizzying heights of #1, but with 4 top hits thus far you have had as many as Nikki Webster, Holly Valance and Melissa Tkautz combined and you're not even blonde (you're not blonde are you?).
  19. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    I invariably stay up late in a Summer Night City @Gary L. Frida is stunning in this video. I could almost "turn" straight. Well, maybe not, but she does look smoking hot.
  20. And ending on a high note @Mark Ponyboy Peters. Thompsonville's first top 10 placing. #6 in the 'Most Read General Fiction' genre for the month ending 06/12/24. I do believe that is it least 1 top 10 placing for all your stories published to date on GA. At this rate you may end up with as many as ABBA. Maybe you won't need to win Powerball after all. You may be able to live on the proceeds of Ponyboy Gold - Mark Peters Greatest Hits.
  21. Summerabbacat

    Chapter 9

    Congratulations DollyRebaDottie Ticklish aka @Ticklishboy30. A top 10 placing at #8 in the 'Most Read Comedy' genre for the month ending 06/12/24. In recognition of such an auspicious achievement, a tribute to the 'cast' of this story and what they should do to ensure the tickling continues (with a little help from Dolly of all people). And if that is not enough to keep the tickles coming, then this surely would be.
  22. I kid you not. This is "spooky". I was just watching and listening to this song on Youtube, reviewing its suitability for posting as a tribute to your achievement. This song, possibly more than anything else ABBA has ever recorded, makes we weep profusely. It has such special significance. It was released at the end of the worst year of my life, with the death of two of my beloved cats within 1 month of each other, including my all-time favourite cat. The lyrics are perfect, the release of new ABBA material for the first time in 40 years a tonic after such loss. This song is my favourite song for this decade and for the 21st century. Frida's vocal superb, her accent pronounced perfection. I will post it now @empath. For Bassey and Ava, beloved, gone but not forgotten.
  23. Congratulations are in order for your latest achievement @empath, with Kept Boy to Made Man reaching #1, the most read work in the 'General Fiction' genre for the month ending 06/12/24. You now have something in common with my three favourite things in life, (Donna) Summer, ABBA and cats. Here's to many more #1's (just like Donna and ABBA). I look forward to the time when Empath's Greatest Hits is released.
  24. Is that malevolent, miserable, manipulative Marjorie Mace from Massachusetts to whom you are referring @drsawzall?
  25. I hope you are wrong on this occasion @drsawzall, although there is nothing I believe Jackie would not do to get what she believes she is entitled to. I believe she hates Ludo as she was always such a sneering contemptuous bitch towards him. I also do not believe she had any maternal feelings for Damian, he was just a pawn in her plan, to be used if necessary. I don't believe Jackie did have a 'fallback' plan as if she did she would not have been so furious when she found out about Ludo's attraction to Arthur which she exclaimed "ruined everything" for her. I also think she was so arrogant that she thought she would get away with it and she could live happily ever after, completely guilt free, while Ludo lay languishing in prison for the fraud she committed. Her whole life with Ludo was fraudulent and up until the time she fled he was blissfully unaware of who and what she really was. For this reason alone I cannot understand why he feels anything for her other than anger at least. Now where is that old cricket bat?
×
×
  • Create New...