Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Thanks, glad you got to laugh.
  2. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
  3. Lee Wilson

    Adjudicator

    I agree with Doha, Sean likes the lads.
  4. He tripped mom on her way out.
  5. Thanks. Yeah, I guess I could have done more with the furniture.
  6. “What in the actual fu..” “Hey, idiots! You’re supposed to clean up spills on leather right away.” They can’t hear me, I don’t know why I even try. Oh, geez. Is that what I think it is? “Help! Help! Please? Somebody jizzed on me. Anyone?” Fuck! “Cmon, vacuum cleaner. You like to suck.” “If that’s what you think it is, no fucking way I suck that up unless one of the bearded assholes force me to. For how often they clean the cat hair out of me, nothing’s for free.”
  7. I doubt it, I'm not familiar with any of what you said. Although the new chapter will include a davenport sans scotchgard.
  8. Status change because I’m working on a new chapter.
  9. Lee Wilson

    Apostasy

    Gotta see how the two very disparate groups merge. Glad you said the first two chapters were slow. But 20+ chapters covering only 4 days? Hmmmm
  10. Lee Wilson

    Erroneous

    Decided to start this one since the ending is in sight. Unfortunately, as when I read the description when it first started, the hook isn’t in too deep. Reserving judgement until I read more.
  11. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Thanks. Jerry was obviously pretty smart.
  12. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Yeah, I guess that would be easier for the goons to guess. I’ll suggest Jerry change it.
  13. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Yeah, me too. I probably would have gotten one of my guns and blew them away as they came in the door. Okay, maybe not.
  14. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    You’re welcome and thank you. The anthology stories are due October 1, so, like I said, it’ll be a while. I have like 4 or 5 thousand words so far.
  15. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    You’re welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
  16. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Yeah, I do think I remember mentioning that. And I guess not the same definition of obscene, but this one kind of was too.
  17. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    I thought so too.
  18. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Definitely the other one. I’m still thinking about the secret author one.
  19. I hope I didn’t inadvertently steal it from anywhere.
  20. Lee Wilson

    The Stand Off

    Thanks much. It'll be a few months, Trevor's next story is going to be part of the anthology.
  21. Inside the panic room, one of the robbers saw the blank video screens, “Those work?” “Of course.” “Turn ‘em on.” Eight screens lit up. Three were inside, each pointing at an exterior door. Four more looked out from each corner of the roof of the house. The last one was a view of the basement outside the panic room’s door. Jerry surreptitiously enabled the view screen in the basement that showed the interior of the panic room. He hoped at some point the police would search the base
  22. Thanks. And how the thieves knew will indeed be explained.
  23. Just? Hmmm. Including? Hmmm also.
  24. True across the board.
  25. Lee Wilson

    The Call

    Thanks. You will have to wait a bit for chapter 3. About 21 hours.
×
×
  • Create New...