Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Thanks. Yes, good things for the good guys. The rest, not so much. But that's Sunday.
  2. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Me writing? Oh, you mean Ariel and Tyler.
  3. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Definitely
  4. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Yep.
  5. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Justify? Not exactly, but it’s believable. I think.
  6. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 2

    Well, nobody gets run over by a tractor trailer, anyway.
  7. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Glad you liked it. More on Ryan on Friday. Sean should have his say on Sunday.
  8. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    Thanks.
  9. Kiss Of An Angel Chapter 33 - “Decisions, Decisions” I decided I couldn’t wait until after supper to tell Tyler I’m OK with his past. I was steeling myself to call Tyler when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, incredulous. Why would Randy be calling me? Oh, God. Calm down, Ariel. He’s not calling to ask you out on a date. He’s got Ryan. Or maybe he’s calling to ask me out to make Ryan jealous? Would he do something like that to Ryan? Or even to Tyler. No. He wouldn’t. Would he?
  10. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 2

    Don’t we all. Fortunately, it didn’t get far enough to be really disturbing.
  11. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 2

    Now there’s a comment I can satisfy.
  12. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 2

    Yeah, me too. Knowing how I treat my characters sometimes, oops.
  13. New Kid In School Chapter 71 - The Battle Over Ryan I’d been home for a few minutes and was just getting ready to go over to Ryan’s when the doorbell rang. I guessed he decided to come over here. Imagine my surprise when I saw an unhappy Tyler on my front porch. “Hey, what’s up?” “I think I may have made a huge mistake with Ariel.” “Come on in, tell me what happened.” We sat down on the couch. “Well, we left lunch to go and talk, right?” “Yeah, I remember.”
  14. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    That would help.
  15. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    That's good to hear.
  16. I realized I forgot to put my rationale for the title in the description or prolong chapter notes. Comsie started New Kid In School exactly 28 years ago today on nifty. Or at least that’s the timestamp.
  17. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    I hope he is too. I don’t think I’d want to be haunted if I do a bad job.
  18. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    I hope I at least satisfy you. Not gonna say I’d do as good a job as him, but hopefully this will bring these two stories to an acceptable conclusion.
  19. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    Cool. A little more time, anyway.
  20. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    Hope you enjoy it.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 31

    My continuation:
  22. When we last visited with our friends a little over two and a half years ago, our time, Tyler was attempting to get Ariel out of the cafeteria to talk to him and calm him down. Never an easy task. Calming Ariel, that is. Randy was contemplating whether to tell Ryan what he overheard in the bathroom about Sean. And Sean was continuing his flirt assault on Ryan.
  23. Kiss Of An Angel Chapter 32 - “The Confession” We walked out the doors and I immediately had second thoughts. Why did I have to push so hard about Matt and Sam? Whatever happened is ancient history, right? And it’s probably something so stupid for me to get my panties in a twist about. Maybe Matt stole Tyler’s baseball cards. Wait. Does Tyler even collect baseball cards? I’ve never seen any. Okay, it’s not that. Sam borrowed his bike and wrecked it. Yeah, that’s it. Nothing to worry about.
×
×
  • Create New...