Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,429
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. We return to the world built by Comicality in New Kid In School and Kiss Of An Angel. So many of Comsie’s stories were left incomplete because he left this earth too soon. My attempt at completing Sneak Away last year seemed to go over pretty well, so I decided I’d attack one of his most popular stories. With a little help. We’ll address a number of plot points including T&A, R&R, R&S, and Randy Sr.
  2. I'm honored. I have to start reading this one to see how close the competition is.
  3. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 31

    You want me to spoil the surprise? I'll give a very good hint, "Sneak Away Part 5."
  4. Perhaps there won't be Comicality posted continuation, but something tells me if you come back to GA on the 28th anniversary of New Kid starting on nifty, you might find something interesting.
  5. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 31

    Perhaps there won't be Comicality posted continuation, but something tells me if you come back to GA on the 28th anniversary of New Kid starting on nifty, you might find something interesting.
  6. It might actually fry a browser window.
  7. One big ass chapter, 63 sections.
  8. I made a blues version, since I later call the band blues rock. https://suno.com/song/2b48c8eb-96eb-4d60-a6c6-86f1ef7c3fdb
  9. It’s been so long since I’ve been in France and had their bottled water. I forgot Sin is with bubbles, Con is without. So, lying is with bubbles. Got it.
  10. Most people wouldn’t consider it one of their strengths, though. Hehe. J/K.
  11. There doesn’t have to be an extremely strong link to the topic. Even the illusion of something being forbidden would be enough. I promise not to guess it’s yours if you want me to review and/or edit it beforehand. I’ve had one or more cats peeing where they aren’t supposed to lately, that would be a perfect topic. Um, that story won’t be mine. Really!
  12. 3 The author who fools the most readers by no-one guessing their story right gets to gloat in the chat every day for a week.
  13. Thanks, you’re welcome, congrats. I’m actually coming up on my 3-year anniversary here, July 14th. I probably haven’t read nearly enough of your stuff, but I can make a pretty long list of authors that applies to. Always enjoyable though.
  14. Takes one to know one!
  15. That how I’ve done most of my multi-chapter stories. Write it, edit it, post it, next chapter, repeat.
  16. Lee Wilson

    Terminated

    And you're wrong about it not getting readers, @Jason Rimbaud: Top 10 Most Read Mystery in the last month are: Circumnavigation by C James Complete Trials and Tribulations by Enoch Complete Monstrum by Laura S. Fox In Process Gabriel's Gambit: Contract Terminated by Jason Rimbaud Complete Journey Beyond the Sea by Geron Kees Complete Bearpaw: An Old West Tale by Headstall Complete Frosted Hearts by Jason Rimbaud Complete The Witching Hour Phone Call by Lee Wilson Complete The Brotherhood: Awakening Book II by The Writer X In Process Sidewinder by Headstall Complete
  17. Thanks. I even ran with the suggestion in the prompt, literally dropping him in the woods.
  18. That would have been a good end to them. Thanks
  19. Thank you and you’re welcome.
  20. Thanks. Just goes to show, we all need somebody sometime.
  21. This one comes from Prompt #71. Write a short story featuring only one character. No secondary characters at all. You might drop them in the woods and see how they fare, or come up with your own idea, but only one character is allowed. Fraser Vogel knew it was dangerous to parachute in high winds. He wasn’t left with too many options in his Cessna 182 Skylane when its yoke seized and the engine failed. Jump or crash? Pretty easy choice.
  22. This is Fraser Vogel. I was flying my private plane, a Cessna 182 Skylane, from Cheyenne Regional Airport, WY to Spokane International Airport, WA on Sunday July 27th, 2025 to attend a meeting the next day. I ran into mechanical problems and had to abandon the aircraft. I’ve included my attempt to contact ATC. Hopefully I’ll survive. “November 9292 Foxtrot declaring an emergency. I’ve lost yoke and engine.” “Repeat, this is November 9292 Foxtrot declaring an emergency. I’ve lost y
×
×
  • Create New...