Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. True story, I was on a business trip once with a group of fellow employees. I think it was San Francisco but am not sure. We were at this strip club, and one of the dancers had a small stain appear on her crotch. As it started to get bigger, I pointed it out to the rest of the guys. Everyone started laughing and the dancer apparently caught on to what was happening and she high tailed it off the stage.
  2. Yeah, that’s definitely an ah shit moment.
  3. Unintentional, unfortunately. But since it went over that way, I’ll still take credit for it.
  4. After Esteban and Aurora returned home from delivering the furniture, they asked the boys into the living room. Obviously, both boys were nervous that they left behind evidence of their recent activities. They needn’t have worried. “So, Darren, I know Luca won’t have a problem with this, but it’s your birthday dinner tomorrow too, so you should have a say. I was thinking of going to a real nice place, but Aurora suggested you may want to try some authentic Argentinian food. So we thought th
  5. Nope, didn't hate it, just a commentary on it not being Monday. Like you titled it, the lines are getting blurred. Are Five and Ethan going to end up fighting over Percy? That might be interesting.
  6. I don’t like Mondays. Especially when they’re disguised as Fridays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPtu5V3kHTM
  7. Awesome story. Dragnet and Law and Order-esque. I won’t be tackling this murder for Detective Saggio. Looking forward to more cases.
      • 3
      • Like
      • Love
  8. Detective Gennaro Saggio is impressed, he says, and I quote, “I couldn’t have done better myself, Danny Boy.”
  9. Oops? Although to be honest, I did say that kind of magic about your story. Thanks, on the sweet.
  10. Sorry you have to feel that way, but I understand your reasons.
  11. You’re welcome again. I was definitely in the Christmas mood.
  12. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Thanks, yes the day was good. Texted with my youngest in England and the other two were both here for dinner.
  13. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    You’re welcome. I’ve been in the spirit of the season lately.
  14. Dang. Gotta try harder next time. Thanks.
  15. Thanks. I’ve said it before, but I’m always surprised at the fact people like my writing.
  16. You’re welcome. Happy to share.
  17. Thanks, and you’re welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
  18. You’re welcome. Yeah, always good to keep them handy for my stories.
  19. Thanks. Definitely wanted to do something Christmasy.
  20. Lee Wilson

    How It Began

    Not Max. I picked Klinger since it was similar to Kringle. That’s a good song too.
  21. It’s a week before Christmas 1890, and Nicholas has made a list of something to give to every family in the village. In most cases it is an additional animal or two and a few weeks worth of extra food. He showed Christopher the list. “Oh my God, father. Without reading it, I know this is going to be too much for me to think about in one night. I could not do this for the over fifty families here in a week.” “Darn. We should have thought about that. Maybe doing it for Christmas wasn’t t
  22. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    Um. OK. Apparently this kind of magic is not my thing.
  23. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 29

    Good thing I didn’t volunteer.
×
×
  • Create New...