Jump to content

Lee Wilson

Author
  • Posts

    7,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Wilson

  1. Mmmm, could be…
  2. So, just a normal day?
  3. Yep. An hour west, pretty much the same. I’d say between 1/4 and 1/2 inch of ice. Chopped it off the back steps so the dog wouldn’t break a leg going up and down.
  4. Thanks. Give me some ideas and I can keep it going 😄
  5. Perhaps they learned early to respect everybody.
  6. Maybe, maybe not.
  7. he always burns the toast and spills the milk. A pro would be helpful.
  8. Some cream for your coffee, sir?
  9. Gonna have to make a list of everyone that left an emoji or a comment on that one and put them all in a story I guess.
  10. Clark may or may not make another appearance before an epilogue. Not sure at this point.
  11. Definitely standing up for himself more.
  12. A nice getaway, even if half of it, Oliver needed to hide his real self.
  13. Not sure but I think that’s a slang term for trail mix.
  14. Stephen was bored one Saturday afternoon a couple weeks later. “I’m bored, Michael. Want to go tempt fate?” “I could do something interesting. What are you thinking?” “We head to Allen elementary and hit the swings and jungle gym.” “I don’t know; every time we go there, either those assholes show up or are already there.” “Hence the tempting fate aspect.” “What the hell, they can’t show up every time we go.” “Maybe they have some kind of weird gaydar.” “I
  15. 8 hours, so technically you can post 3 chapters a day. One each from 3 different stories.
  16. Reckless endangerment would be perfectly reasonable. Scratches on the face wasn’t enough damage for him from his stupidity. Maybe Esmeralda missed a sliver and we’ll find out next chapter it went in through his ear and caused some brain damage. Um, sorry, more brain damage, since he apparently already had some when he first appeared.
  17. I don’t think I’d go that far.
  18. Eh, the days of the Broad Street Bullies are long gone. Boxing matches aren’t quite as common anymore.
  19. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    The next Detective Saggio story, Attack of the Ticklebug!
  20. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 3

    These guys are like two peas in a pod. And like the old commercials, something and something else (damned if I can remember what), perfect together.
  21. Lee Wilson

    Chapter 1

    I've shrunk slightly, maybe 5' 8.5" and I float around 165.
×
×
  • Create New...