-
Posts
1,897 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ronyx
-
Happy Birthday, Cia!
-
School begins next week. I don’t know where the summer went. I have been so busy with Bobby and keeping my customers happy that I have lost track of the days. It really didn’t hit me until Mom told me that she was going to take me shopping for school clothes. “God, No!” I screamed as I fell on the couch moaning. “I don’t want to go back to school! Please, let me drop out!” I begged. I really didn’t want to go back. If she had said I could stay home, I would have very happily done it. “Wh
- 9 comments
-
- 54
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you, BlindAmbition, for the wonderful story review. It is great to be a part of the GA community, and I'm glad that the story has been enjoyed by readers.
- 3 comments
-
- 5
-
-
- losing kevin
- ronyx
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
@Wesley8890 Now, tell us how you REALLY feel.
-
Things were going really well for Bobby and me. We were hanging out almost daily. This was a new experience for me. I had never had anyone I considered a best friend. Now I had a best friend and a boyfriend all in one small package. I think the same thing applied to me as far as he was concerned, except my package was bigger! Everyday Bobby never ceases to amaze me. He is like super intelligent. I didn’t know kids like him exist. He may look like a twelve-year-old, but he is smarter than any
- 8 comments
-
- 49
-
-
-
-
-
All the way to Bobby’s house I wanted to turn back. He could sense my nervousness and kept saying, “It’ll be all right, Mark. My dad doesn’t bite.” Then he would laugh slightly. It wasn’t the talk, as much as it was talking to his dad. I guess in the back of my mind I missed not having a father around. I had always told myself it didn’t matter, but I know it did. My own father should be having this talk with me. But that was impossible. He now lived in Florida with ‘the other woman.’ I w
- 10 comments
-
- 49
-
-
-
-
@Wesley8890 Happy Birthday to my bestest buddy! Hope you have a wonderful day!
-
I didn’t get a chance to see Bobby again for several weeks. He had been on vacation with his family. They visited his grandmother in South Dakota. He said he’d had a boring time. There was very little to do. During the entire time, he said he only noticed a handful of other teens. He said the only bright spot came when they visited Mount Rushmore. While observing the presidents, he said he had this feeling someone was watching him. He then noticed a boy about thirteen standing behind him wit
- 12 comments
-
- 54
-
-
-
-
Bobby and I began to hang out after that afternoon at the mall. We have gone back a few more times for ice cream at Ben and Jerry’s. For such a little guy, he can eat anything and not gain a pound. One time we went to McDonald’s, and he ate a quarter pounder and two large fries! We also went swimming at the pool. There’s not a whole lot for a teen to do here except the mall and the pool. The only problem is, all the hot guys are there checking out the girls. The cute girls in their string bi
- 10 comments
-
- 56
-
-
-
-
-
I awoke the next morning in a spare bedroom at Aunt Janice’s house. I vaguely remember her leading me into the house and helping me to bed. I was exhausted. The events of the day had finally caught up to me. I nestled myself further into the bed. I lay there for several minutes, and then the aroma of breakfast swept over me. Aunt Janice is a great cook. She doesn’t have company often, so when she does she goes all out to provide a delicious meal. I crawled lazily out of bed and put on my clo
- 8 comments
-
- 57
-
-
-
-
I don’t know what I was thinking. Why did I have to stand there and look at Scott’s cock? Why did I have to tell him I wanted to suck it? I’ve never done anything like that before. It was just he was so cute, and he acted like he liked me. Now, I know he was just playing me. I rushed from Mr. Olsteen’s house without even getting paid. He hollered out to me as I raced down his driveway- something about getting ice cream. I don’t think ice cream was on my mind at that moment. I was worried wha
- 10 comments
-
- 57
-
-
-
-
-
What a great feeling! School’s out for the summer! This is the first morning I’ve been able to stay in bed late in weeks. However, the damn sun is coming through the window, and I just can’t go back to sleep. I should have taken my sister’s room when we moved in here six years ago. Her window is on the west side of the house. Mine is on the east. I always get the morning sun. I might as well get up anyways. My mom is making me work this summer. Not a real job, though. I do yard work for my n
- 9 comments
-
- 56
-
-
-
-
-
A new boy, Scott, comes to town and outs Mark and another boy, Bobby. After several cruel run-ins with Scott, Mark and Bobby decide that he should be given a taste of his own medicine. Find out how they go about seeking revenge for Scott's bullying behavior in this exciting story.
-
@misterwill This is a rather harsh statement. If I wrote professionally, then I could devote all my time to making sure that a chapter was error-free, demonstrating complete ability, attention and skill. However, like most writers here at GA, I do have a life outside of writing. This was an earlier story, and I hope that my writing skills have improved in later stories. I do the best I can, and I hope that readers overlook minor errors. If you notice a serious mistake, please send me a personal message. They do not need to be pointed out publicly.
-
I am my own editor @misterwill and I take responsibility for my writing. I am an amateur writer, and I write for the enjoyment of my readers. I do the best I can, and I hope that my readers will overlook the occasional error. Most readers notify me through a personal message when they find a serious grammatical mistake, and I will gladly correct it. Thanks for pointing out the shoo-in. I'm quite aware of what a homophone is. Careless on my part.
-
Kyle wiped sleep from his eyes as he strolled into the dining room and plopped down in a chair. His mother had knocked on his bedroom door a half hour earlier than normal and announced that there would be a family meeting at breakfast. Such meetings were usually reserved for dinner. His father was already at the table. He was wearing a dark blue three-piece suit with a striped red tie. He put his paper down when he saw Kyle. “Morning, Son,” he said cheerfully. “Morning,” grumbled Kyle
- 16 comments
-
- 45
-
-
-
This is an interesting read: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/LGBT-issues/2018/06/22/pride-parades-excuse-straight-kids-party/712068002/ Do you feel like we are losing what Pride is about? @Sam Wyer alluded to it in an earlier post. I, for one, favor diversity, but not to the point where we forget what is important.
-
Kyle and Donnie were in the cafeteria before the start of school. Donnie was now picking Kyle up, so he didn’t have to worry about walking to school. He only had to get used to the smirks they would receive when Donnie pulled up into the parking lot in his white Focus with red lettering on the side. Donnie glanced over at the cafeteria door and said, “Look!” Kyle turned to see Brad entering. He was alone, but he quickly walked over to a table with other football players. Donnie asked Kyl
- 6 comments
-
- 37
-
-
-
-
As a writer of teen gay stories, over the years I have heard from numerous parents who are members of PFLAG. At any event for the LGBT community, PFLAG is always there with a booth sharing their love and support. I deeply respect the work they do, and I wish them 45 more years of continuing support. Here is an informative article celebrating the history of PFLAG: PFLAG's 45 Year History
- 1 reply
-
- 3
-
-
-
When Donnie stopped in front of Andre’s trailer to let him out, Andre’s mother opened the door and peeked out. When Andre exited the car, she hollered out for him to invite Kyle and Donnie inside. “Momma wants to meet you,” he said nervously. “You only have to stay a minute.” Donnie looked at Kyle, shrugged his shoulders and got out of the car. When they entered the small, cramped trailer, Kyle looked around. Two small children were sitting on a sofa watching a Shrek movie. The room was
- 7 comments
-
- 37
-
-
-
“Why are we going there?” asked Kyle when he saw the hospital in the distance. Donnie responded, “It’s the right thing to do.” “What do you mean, it’s the right thing to do?” Donnie looked over at the puzzled look on Kyle’s face. “Let me park first, okay. Then we’ll talk about it.” He parked the car in the parking garage, and Kyle walked quietly beside him. He couldn’t understand why Donnie was insistent on seeing Buddy. To his knowledge, Donnie had never met him, and he had only tal
- 10 comments
-
- 34
-
-
-
-
-
At our Pride event this year, I saw more young people than ever before. Couples in their teens and early 20's were holding hands or in an embrace. Most were proudly wearing Pride attire. They get it- they understand the significance of what Pride is all about. Also to my surprise, I saw numerous straight families this year with their young children wearing rainbow shirts, hats and wristbands. I also noticed that during a popular drag show performance on Friday night, many children were watching and applauding as they stood before the stage with their mothers and fathers. This is the Midwest, not NYC or SF. As Bob Dylan wrote, 'The Times They Are A-Changin.' We have more support than I think we sometimes realize.
-
Buddy continued to sleep as they kept vigil for fifteen minutes. Finally, Mavis announced that she was tired, and she wanted to go home. She turned to Andre and said, “You can ride with me on the bus. I may need help getting off.” Mr. Caldwell immediately offered to take her and Andre home. “I don’t want to be a burden,” she insisted. “You won’t be,” replied Kyle’s father. “I’ll be more than happy to take you home.” After a brief refusal, Mavis finally consented. She said she was too tired t
- 10 comments
-
- 34
-
-
-
Real heroes (who didn’t sign up for dangerous jobs)
Ronyx replied to Former Member's topic in The Lounge
Heartwarming story @droughtquake I just finished reading a story about a man, Terrance Mannery, who single-handedly fought off an antigay mob that was chasing four gay men following the Utah Pride Festival in Salt Lake City. He put himself in harm's way to protect four strangers. A true hero! https://www.advocate.com/crime/2018/6/06/lone-man-fights-antigay-mob-utah-pride
