Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    Thanks, Graeme. That was easy.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    Thanks, Everyone, for the reviews. I haven't figured out yet how to respond to each I individually, so we'll just circle around and do a group hug.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    I had missed my first period class when I finally arrived at school. I sat outside in my car for a long time deciding whether or not I wanted to go in. I knew that eventually I would have to see Brett. We did share a third period government class together. We sat in the back and usually talked after we had been given the assignment. We also shared fifth period chemistry where we were lab partners. I wasn’t looking forward to seeing him. I had spent one of the most miserable nights
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 2

    I awoke the next morning more tired than when I had gone to bed. I tossed and turned most of the night. I couldn’t fall asleep, and I didn’t want to cry anymore, so I just lay looking up at the ceiling. I kept wondering what I had done wrong. Where we went wrong. Everything had been great. There was no indication that our friendship was fading. We had been best friends for twelve years. I would have known if things were changing. Maybe they were and I just didn’t want to a
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Everyone! I'm glad you're enjoying the new story.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    A Different Road You ever had a best friend who was inseparable from you? Someone that if they got sick, you got sick, just so you could share their pain. Someone who you knew would come running if you needed a shoulder to cry on. Someone who would laugh at all your corny jokes. That was Brett. My inseparable other. Until today. I don’t even know what happened. I didn’t even see it coming. One day we were best friends and lovers. Now, he’s not ev
  7. Ronyx

    A Different Road

    Corey and Brett have been best friends since they were five. After twelve years, Brett decides he no longer wants to be involved in a relationship and must now travel a different road. Can Corey survive without Brett in his life? Find out in this story of love and loss.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    Thanks, Timmigon. Glad you're enjoying the story.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 20

    ???? If you'll send me an email telling me where the names are wrong, I'll be happy to make the corrections, Timmigon.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thanks, Jeff, for the extremely nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Let's hope that Dorian goes on to be a politician with a different set of values than his father.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    How true, Stephen. Last month my father-in-law died. Two weeks ago, we lost my brother-in-law. Nothing like the reality of how fleeting life can be to put things in perspective. Merry Christmas to you.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    What is happening in Aleppo is heart-wrenching, droughtquake. I fear that things like this will only worsen.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    You're very right, Jeff. This is a good time of year to remember that.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Then, Bndmetl, mission accomplished. Crying reflects the fact that you have a caring heart.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Graeme.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Puppilull. I think everyone, myself included, needs to stop occasionally and reflect on what is really important to us.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Dawn comes too early. The grandfather clock in the parlor was chiming loudly, announcing the sixth hour of the day. The day was December Twenty-fourth, Christmas Eve. “That blasted clock,” mumbled Zachariah Weltworth as he rose from his warm, comfortable bed. It seemed like only minutes before he had pushed back the brocade coverlet and climbed into of bed. The house was cold. His children were grown, and it had been years since he last saw them. His wife, Muriel, left him six years earl
  18. Ronyx

    The Red Wagon

    A Christmas Tale. A rich man realizes that there is more in life than wealth and reputation.
  19. So sorry to hear this tragic news, skinny. When I first started posting here this year on GA, you were one of the first people to leave me a review. I looked forward to you writing me after each installment. It looks like you have many friends here, and a strong support system. I've been through this several times the past year, so if you need any advice or just someone to get angry at, please write. Ron
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 15

    Thanks, mogwai. Glad you are enjoying the story. I think I originally had Donnie's name as Tommy. Thought after all this time I had caught them all.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 18

    NO! John. Not president! Anyone in their right mind wouldn't want the job. Ron
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, John. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Ron
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Wow, Cole! What a perceptive review. As I read it, I kept asking myself- did I write that? I look at writing as a work of tapestry. A writer weaves a story into a picture and then hopes the reader likes the final product. I really appreciate your review. Ron
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Thanks, W.E. Sorry, but I'm not planning a sequel to this story.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 25

    Warm and fuzzy, Puppilull? I could use that right about now. It's frigid outside. hahaha. Seriously, I'm glad you enjoyed DN3.
×
×
  • Create New...