Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Very true, skinnydragon. I like how you phrased it.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    It seems, Puppilull, that Zac is caught between that proverbial rock and a hard place.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Thanks, Bubby for your comments. However, I have to disagree that interracial relationships are a taboo subject. My partner (spouse) and I are an interracial couple. We have never experienced a problem being accepted by our family, friends or neighbors. That is why I am comfortable including interracial couples in my stories. To me, it is as normal as a same race relationship.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    He's very young, droughtquake. I think he'll learn soon that most people object to having their space invaded, especially when it involves inappropriate sexual contact. Right now, I think he's testing his limits to see how far he can go.
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    No one was in the locker room when we entered. Andrew and Chuck had already showered and left. I felt awkward as I went to my locker and started to undress. Adrian sat down about three feet away and pretended not to watch me, but I noticed that he kept sneaking glances occasionally. When I had removed my clothing except for my runner’s briefs, I turned my back and dropped them to the floor. I didn’t want to look, but I knew Adrian was probably staring at my ass like I had him when he was naked
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Let's Make a Deal, droughtquake, has been on the air it seems like forever. Guess people don't get tired of the thrill of choosing a door. For fear of losing my young readers, I'll leave the Bieber reference alone.
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Thanks, Parker. More soon.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    It's always good to be true to yourself, Puppilull. Let's hope Zac realizes that.
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Thanks, Karl. Marty is a good guy. He's been where Zac is going.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Billy looked over at me. “What’s going on, Zac?” He looked at the email and then back at me. “What’s he mean?” I sat staring at Kenny’s words. They hurt, but I couldn’t tell Billy. Rachel must have told Alise, and Alise told Kenny what happened in the hallway. My first reaction was why he is acting this way. He is my best friend. Then I thought back at all the comments he has made about gay people over the years. At the time I thought he was funny, but that was then. Now is different. “He’s ju
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    I am familiar with this one, droughtquake. It's good these misperceptions no longer exist in the US.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Very interesting, MaxomeFoe. I haven't read this interpretation of Pandora's Box. I'm glad you're enjoying the story.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Hopefully, Graeme, Marty will help Zac stop running and face the truth.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Thanks, Parker. You're right, Zac will need more time to put his life in perspective.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    I didn’t even bother to stop by Kenny’s on the way to school. He had ignored me the day before when he saw me at school, and he hadn’t made any attempt to talk to me. I just couldn’t figure out what his problem was. I wouldn’t think he’d throw away our friendship because of what Rachel had told him. I figured there was a stronger bond between us. I was on my way to the library after fourth period. I figured I would ditch lunch like I had the day before. As I walked down the hall, someone walked
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    If we are honest, Lisa, about our friends, I'm sure we all have asshole friends like Kenny. I know I have a few I tolerate.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Haha, Graeme. I know some adults who still keep their clothes on the bedroom floor. I also agree with your comment on fate vs free-will.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Marty has been where Zac now is, Puppilull. Let's hope his experience will help Zac.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Parker, I enjoyed writing about the innocence of Billy and Lonnie. Too bad more uninformed teens don't seek help with important questions like they did.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    I suppose, droughtquake, he could confide in his brother, but I would be wary to take his advice on anything. He is, after all, only 14. And contrary to what they think, they don't know everything at that age.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Hey Bubby. It is a gay story, so the characters will mostly be gay. But in real life, 9 out of 10 would be heaven!
  22. Thank you, Everyone! I also thank AJ for the wonderful introduction. As I told him, I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my stories with the wonderful people here at GA.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    After escorting Valerie to her fifth period class, I had to run to my class in order to make it on time. It was a computer science class that I really didn’t need for graduation. I took it because there were no other classes available that period. Most of the material I had learned myself by the fifth grade. As I worked on an assignment, I kept thinking about what Valerie had told me about Adrian. It seemed that he was deep into the closet- like I now was. She mentioned that his father was a mi
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    Thanks, Alisa. 'grins' More soon, but you will have to wait until next week.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    I guess, droughtquake, he has hit rock bottom with his emotions, and anguish is an understatement. You're right, he desperately needs someone to talk to. His best friend, Kenny, isn't a likely candidate.
×
×
  • Create New...