Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,898
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Confused now, Puppilull? It's just started.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Hopefully, Parker, your questions will be answered soon.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    Every story, Graeme, has a douchebag that readers love to hate. I guess Kenny fits the bill in this story. I hope you enjoy it a second time.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    You're not alone, droughtquake. There are a lot of readers waiting for a new story. However, I'm currently not writing anything new. Sorry. I'm glad you're taking the time to reread Door Number Three. I'll be looking forward to reading your reviews. Ron
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    God, I can’t believe it! I think I opened Pandora’s Box this afternoon. That’s the only thing that keeps running through my mind. I read about it in my Lit class during my sophomore year. I enjoyed the section on Greek mythology. I listened attentively as Mr. Thurston talked about the Greek gods. The story of Pandora’s Box particularly interested me. It seems that Zeus handed Pandora a jar, which I found interesting since the story we read called it a box. She was warned never to open it, or e
  6. There is a defining moment in everyone’s life when he or she suddenly realizes who they are. Sometimes it can be a welcoming revelation, other times it can be disheartening. Zac Barnes’s moment comes when he first looks into the brown eyes of Adrian Lewis. How will their lives be affected if Zac choses Door Number 3?
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thanks, sweetlion. As I mentioned above, Dorian is too good a person to go into politics. Ron
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thank you, CNC, for a wonderful review. I appreciate your kind comments. As for a sequel, sometimes it is best for an author to know just that moment when a story should end. This is one of those stories. Ron
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thanks, croyde.
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Wow, Onim. Thanks! I second every comment you made. Your comment made me think of Barry Manilow's 'One Voice.'
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thank you, avidreadr. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thank you, Graeme. In all my main characters, I try to have them evolve into a stronger and more determined person. Dorian was very special. Thanks for your support. Ron
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    It's amazing, skinnydragon, what a little love and support can do. Parents should always remember that. Thank you for being here week after week. I appreciate it.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Like you, droughtquake, I don't see Dorian becoming a politician either. He's too decent a person and morally grounded. I'm always humbled when someone says they have read all my stories like you and Graeme. It means a lot to me. Thanks.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    Thank you, Craigster. Too bad good people have to experience horrible acts by bad people. I've never understood the mentality of the bully.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 24

    You're welcome, Jeff. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  17. I was curled up next to Wes in bed, and he had his arm wrapped around me. I could feel his warmth, and I was listening to his shallow breathing as it made gentle puffs of air against my neck. When I moved, he pulled me tighter to him. “What are you thinking about?” he asked as he nibbled gently on my ear. “You’ve been awake for an hour.” “I thought you were asleep,” I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled it tighter around my body. I felt safe and secure in his arms. Before, I had always
  18. Wonderful story, skinnydragon. I'm glad David finally came to accept himself, and he now realizes that Twoey is his soulmate through life's complicated journey.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    No, Bob. I researched this as I was writing this story, and only the candidate and his wife are provided a secret service detail, not the children. Once elected, that would change.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Thanks, skinnydragon. I'm glad you have enjoyed the story.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Again, Droughtquake, I implied in an earlier chapter that Dorian's grandfather is quite wealthy. One can assume by the fact he is helping him financially that Dorian's situation has been discussed and he supports his grandson.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 23

    Stephen, Dorian's grandfather was mentioned earlier when he attended the convention. He started the import business that Dorian's father later took over and turned into a fortune. So he too was quite wealthy.
  23. Seth came out of his room a little after seven. He was dressed and ready for class. He stopped and looked down at us. I was still comfortably wrapped in Wes’s strong arms. Wes looked up and asked, “What time is it?” Seth looked at the clock and replied, “Seven-twelve.” “Shit!” Wes exclaimed as he jumped from bed. “I’ve got a psych class at eight-thirty.” He rose naked from the bed. Seth glanced over at me with a puzzled look. Wes asked, “Can I take a shower here? I don’t have time to get back
  24. Nice chapter. I'm glad David is finally looking in the mirror and accepting the reflection staring back.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 22

    Thanks, avidreadr. The Senator is so staunch in his views, he can't even see how Dorian could benefit him. Besides, by now I doubt Dorian would even be willing to help him.
×
×
  • Create New...