Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Thanks for the review, Graeme. Avery probably thought that Dorian wouldn't come to his office knowing what he wanted. So, if the mountain won't come to you, then you must go to the mountain.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    I think, Timothy, that many of us were put in that situation when we were young. Peer pressure can be very forceful, and many fall to the temptation. Fortunately, our boy Dorian thinks with the right head.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    True, Puppilull. Virginity is offered only once. It is important to give it away to the right person at the right time.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    I jumped when Dr. Avery barked, “Well, Dorian. I’m waiting.” I looked around nervously as everyone stared at me. Jade took my arm and whispered softly, “Don’t Dorian.” I started to rise, but she pulled me back down. “I’m waiting!” Dr. Avery shouted loudly. On my right, Jerry asked, “What’s going on?” I started to rise again, but Seth stood and approached Dr. Avery. “He doesn’t want to go with you, Sir.” “Young Man,” Dr. Avery spat angrily, “I don’t think this is any of your business.” Came
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Thanks, Graeme. Raleigh is a goon we've all met, unfortunately too many times. Growing a set is a slow process, especially when you've led a sheltered life as Dorian has.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Hi Droughtquake. Karma does have a way of returning to even out the score. We'll just have to wait and see. Ron
  7. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Dorian, the doormat? Awwww, poor boy.
  8. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Dorian sure wouldn't want to do anything to affect his dear old dad's image, now would he?
  9. Ronyx

    Chapter 6

    Jade, Sydney and I were sitting in the back booth at the Pizza Parlor, a popular eating spot for students. We had just finished our last class of the day, and we were waiting on Seth, who had a later class than we did. “So tell me,” Jade smirked as she leaned toward Sydney. “How’s Seth in bed?” I started laughing as Sydney’s face reddened. “Jade!” she shrieked. “You can’t ask me that!” My eyes widened as I asked, “So you guys are doing it?” “Dorian!” Sydney shouted embarrassedly. “Not you to
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    It's remarkable sometimes, Pupillull, how that inner strength kicks in when you need it the most.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    When I wrote this story, Droughtquake, I checked on Secret Service protection for families. It is only provided to the candidate and his wife, not his children. Therefore, Dorian has no bodyguards to protect him.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    Hi Graeme. Dorian's father is an ambitious career politician who only says in public what he feels will get him elected. Too many times we have witnessed it contradict their personal lives.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 5

    I attended classes with Jade and Sydney. As I expected them to do, they smothered me with their motherly attention. They wouldn’t let me out of their sight, and they even waited for me outside the men’s restroom. I don’t know if they thought I would hurt myself, or if they just wanted to make sure I was safe. Seth joined us late in the afternoon after all our classes had ended. We went to a campus pizza parlor and sat in a booth at the back. Since it was still too early for dinner, the place wa
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    Thanks, Graeme. This is going to be a complex story with a lot of twists and turns. It is difficult to image how difficult it would for a young man or woman thrust into the political arena, especially if they are gay.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    Or, droughtquake, a 'delicate situation.'
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    I think it is common the freshman year of college to randomly assign roommates. However, with new technology, students can use facebook and other media sources to help them select a roommate. I was assigned a roommate because we were from the same geographical area. He still turned out to be a horse's ass.
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    Thank, Skinnydragon. I appreciate your nice comments. Ron
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    Haha, Timothy. I'm trying to let the tension mount, and it appears I'm being successful by your response. I don't think Dorian wants to be like his father and use his position to get what he wants. Besides, the story is still young. Thanks for the reply.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 4

    “What’s wrong?” Jade asked as I stopped dancing and stared at Travis and his friends. “My roomie,” I stated nervously. They were all now looking over at me and whispering to each other. Jade took my hand and led me to the other end of the large room. A minute later, Seth and Sydney approached. “I see Travis and his ignorant posse showed up,” remarked Seth angrily. After spending the evening with him, I had almost forgotten that he had been one of them earlier. “My roommate, Raleigh, is with th
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 1

    One of the first people I met on campus my first day was a girl who remained a good friend all through college. She was my Sydney.
  21. Happy Birthday, Puppilull !!!!!
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    You can't be worse than me, droughtquake. Why do you think I had Dorian dancing like a chicken? LOL.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    They remind me, Puppilull, of my first college roommate and some of his buddies on my floor. They weren't jocks, but they formed a close group, and I was viewed as an outcast. He made several crude comments about me being gay (even though I wasn't out.) He left in the middle of the first semester, and I later found out the reason he left was because he was caught getting shagged by one of his buddies in the shower.
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    I like to think, Dayne, that Dorian is a gentle cocoon who will mature into a beautiful butterfly. Ron
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 3

    You're right, Graeme. Seth is the kind of person we all need as a friend.
×
×
  • Create New...