Jump to content

Ronyx

Classic Author
  • Posts

    1,897
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ronyx

  1. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Thanks for the review, long1jo. Humor is needed to break up the drama, and Dorian's life is certainly filled with drama.
  2. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Great idea, droughtquake. Maybe I'll name a character Little Rock someday.
  3. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Dorian is an innocent. He's never experienced life and its difficulties. So finding balance is going to be difficult for him.
  4. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    Seth is becoming a good friend. Perhaps, it was a bad move to provide beer to Dorian, but he did it to try and get him to open up, not get him drunk (and not like Jerry would have done- take advantage of him.)
  5. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    When I wrote this story, I checked about the Secret Service. They only provide protection for the nominee and his wife, not the children or other family members.
  6. Ronyx

    Chapter 10

    I think you're right, Puppilull about Dorian. It's baby steps, but he's taking them.
  7. This story keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.
  8. I just started reading this wonderful story, Skinnydragon, and I'm completely hooked! You've created a delightful cast of characters. Definitely reading more.
  9. I don’t know why I did it, but on Monday I promised Jade I would return for the second meeting of Campus Pride. She kept telling me that I could never ‘grow a pair’ unless I started standing up for myself. After the incident with Jerry, Travis and Raleigh, I decided things couldn’t get any worse. If my father found out and insisted that I return home, then perhaps he would be doing me a favor. Jade smiled when she noticed me enter the room. She was holding Amanda’s hand while they talked to Syd
  10. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Some people, Puppilull, seem to be born with a big X target on their back. Unfortunately, it seems, Dorian's seems to attract douche bags. LOL.
  11. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Hi Timothy. Seth thinks Dorian needs to let down his inhibitions. Alcohol worked once, so he thinks it might help again.
  12. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    You forget, droughtquake, that Dorian has no trust in Avery. Going to him would probably be his last option.
  13. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    My bet, skinnydragon, Travis would have joined in. Don't think he would have for a minute thought of defending Dorian.
  14. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Whew, Valkyrie. You had me worried until you said you're enjoying the story. LOL.
  15. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    Personally, Graeme, I don't think that Dorian and Travis could ever coexist on the same planet, let alone a small dorm room.
  16. Ronyx

    Chapter 9

    As if things couldn’t get any worse, a pair of Travis’s underwear was hanging on the doorknob. I sighed and headed down to the lobby where there is a lounge area with a couple of hard leather sofas and a few chairs. There are also a few tables where students can get access to Wifi. A guy and his girlfriend were in one corner sitting on a sofa making out. I went over to another sofa, kicked off my shoes and lay down. A television mounted on the wall was tuned to ESPN. They were showing clips of t
  17. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Skinnydragon, I think Dorian is creating solid friends. They may be a little bit misdirected at times because complicated people like Dorian don't appear too often in one's life.
  18. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    You're right, Graeme. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day, and it will take Dorian time to evolve into a man.
  19. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Haha, Timothy. Now, tell us how you really feel about Jade. Actually, her character is much like a friend I had years ago. I was much like Dorian, and she shoved me out into the world (and out of the closet.) We were best friends, and I never for a minute questioned her love and concern for me, although I'm sure others saw her as crude and manipulative. She was my Jade.
  20. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    Puppilull, you can almost hear the whistles of the impending train wreck approaching.
  21. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    I think with so much emphasis on sex among the young, Dayne, sometimes it is hard to understand when someone doesn't share the same interest. My college roommate (who was gay) spent a year unsuccessfully trying to get me laid. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't jump into bed with any guy.
  22. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    You're a good guy, droughtquake. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
  23. Ronyx

    Chapter 8

    “Dr. Avery?” I stood by the door and looked questioningly at the president of the university. “What are you doing here?” “What do you think I’m doing here?” he responded scornfully. “I’m not at all pleased with your behavior last night.” I asked nervously, “What did I do?” “What did you do?” he barked as he rose and stood before me. “What did you do? I ordered you to leave the meeting with me and you refused.” His eyes narrowed as he continued to stare down at me. I hung my head and muttered
  24. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Avery doesn't see it as violating Dorian's rights. He is trying to protect Dorian and his precious university's reputation. Dorian is a trophy student, and he doesn't want anything negative to occur.
  25. Ronyx

    Chapter 7

    Thanks, Shade. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. As for the cliffhangers, PT Barnum wisely said, "Always leave them wanting more."
×
×
  • Create New...