Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. Not sure a public relations blitz is the right idea at this moment; one demonic burst of power could undo so much. I wonder if his cousin did something to him as well when he meet up with him?
  2. Not sure that it is ever truly a smart move to pull pure evil inside oneself but not sure an alternative actually existed. Wonder what Chris was able to see in the female demons mind before her death at the hands of the General??? I suspect that there are 8 Generals left...
  3. And so it truly begins; the fight for the soul of the world.
  4. I think everyone is going to have to up their power level to meet this new threat. I wonder if Chris can share his power with a number of people without limiting his own power output?
  5. centexhairysub

    The Summit

    There is always one that has to be an ass.
  6. So well written, so many parallels to what is going on now.
  7. Sounds like the missing humans are being turned into nothing more than cannon fodder. That E5 tornado might not be a bad idea after all.
  8. centexhairysub

    Titles 2

    Perhaps one of the strongest elves in a millennium has joined with a powerful vampire; and has the ears on those on the vampire high council as well as the werewolf council; they will need all they have to meet the coming darkness.
  9. centexhairysub

    Titles 1

    Hmmm, well getting back to real life is never easy; but we all have to at some point. I do wonder when Victor is on the council, how will he and Chris deal with the increased demand on each of their time now. Demons are on the move, we knew it was coming.
  10. centexhairysub

    Visions 2

    Chris is going to have to get Etalos over his issues with Victor or that is going to cause issues at some point. I have to admit that I have really enjoyed the last few chapters.
  11. centexhairysub

    Visions 1

    I don't think it is a coincidence that as Chris as grown in power, the issues with the visions started in the Elvish realm, can't see the connection yet, but sure it is there.
  12. Have to wonder if he is still that powerful; why did the great grandfather abdicate to his son???
  13. Good chapter, the fight was well written and staged. I can't wait for Chris first public interview with the Elvish media...
  14. The Kings are right; Chris has already brought so many people together that the job is a natural fit.
  15. Damn, he and Victor will truly be the ultimate power couple.
  16. Oh Lord, what a nickname....
  17. centexhairysub

    The Ascension

    Well damn, now that is what you can an Ascension.
  18. Just a truly excellent chapter; very descriptive and well written.
  19. centexhairysub

    Preparations 3

    I think this Ascension is going to be a much bigger deal than Chris can possible realize.
  20. centexhairysub

    Preparations 2

    Why is it that those best able to serve and lead rarely want to and those that are least capable never stop trying to...
  21. centexhairysub

    Preparations 1

    Well sometimes you just have to open the curtains and let the sunshine in....
  22. Did I miss something in the previous comments? Well they have no one to blame but themselves. They all left Chris alone...
  23. centexhairysub

    Sire 4

    Damn, vampire politics seem worse than small town politics and that is hard to do. Can't wait for this party.
  24. centexhairysub

    Sire 3

    So Chris now has a mark for each of the first three Royal Elvish houses, I don't doubt that a fourth one will be coming as well. I have to wonder if Chris being found or maybe even being born might have triggered the return of the demons. The flow the last few chapters has just been excellent...
  25. centexhairysub

    Sire 2

    So Chris has joined the mile high club... Chris needs to start realizing his own position; or he is going to have more and more issues moving forward.
×
×
  • Create New...