Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Journal 5

    It isn't unusual for someone that has acted the way Chris has to hurt themselves in some way as they begin to deal with their past actions. Hope the support for him to deal with it all is in place.
  2. centexhairysub

    Journal 4

    Going away to college is traumatic enough on it's own; but to be exiled from your own pack at the same time you are away from home really for the first time must be really hard to deal with; Chris seems to be doing a better job that I would in his situation.
  3. centexhairysub

    Journal 3

    Self-reflection like this can be very hard on a person. It can be physically draining as well as mentally. Hope that he has the support to make it through this ordeal.
  4. centexhairysub

    Journal 2

    The pacing and writing were both really good in this chapter. I do feel that Chris is already more of a fully formed character after the second chapter here than he was throughout the first book. Can't wait to see where you take this.
  5. centexhairysub

    Journal 1

    Good start to the story; I enjoyed your previous ones and hope this is as good. I do thing it is hard to write in this style; as if someone is writing into a journal.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 30

    Damn, it is just getting so good... I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this story. This chapter just made me feel it all; fear, terror, love, hate, sadness, loss...
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 29

    The Seer knows what she speaks of; for it is true that no good deed goes unpunished. That being said, sometimes you have to be the one to take the punishment to make sure the rest survive...
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 28

    Damn, what a fight; but the fact that Skold cared that much for Rebecca just really freaks me out. Really good writing with this chapter; the pacing was just perfect.
  9. centexhairysub

    Peace

    Just wanted to say that I know some of my responses were a little short or cryptic but I know I posted feedback on this story somewhere before. I really did like this story. It was really well written and the characterizations and pacing were truly excellent.
  10. centexhairysub

    Cool Hand

    WO...
  11. You never see or hear the one that kills you...
  12. centexhairysub

    Ultimatum

    Talk about getting the messenger shot; delivering a message like that to the leadership of North Korea would get him killed, he would be better off just surrendering himself now...
  13. centexhairysub

    Momentum

    Well, that will protect him from any civil or criminal charges... And his statement at the end was just spot on; way to many end up being part of the problem when something terrible happens instead of trying to fix it or make it better.
  14. I truly despair that humanity will ever survive when I read something like this or see what happens on TV. This was really well written. I feel sick...
  15. centexhairysub

    Initiative

    The lady could not have been more right; so often what makes a hero is doing the right thing at the right time and for the right reason.
  16. centexhairysub

    Payback

    I really liked this chapter; partly I think because I really do believe the next war will be because of people like the CIA, and other spy agencies here and abroad going rogue because of the lack of control that we and other governments have over them in reality. So much of what they do; no one knows about or controls but themselves...
  17. centexhairysub

    Errors

    And now the real horror begins; the aftermath would be beyond belief. I cannot imagine how terrible it will be on all.
  18. The writing and pacing was excellent in this chapter; you really felt the tension and dread from all involved...
  19. centexhairysub

    Mayday

    The suicide at the end really bothered me; why kill yourself; you just created more problems instead of trying to solve anything....
  20. centexhairysub

    Spiral

    The death and destruction unleashed so far would be horrific but cannot imagine the damage a nuclear device would do to a place like Houston or New Orleans. The guy was right; no place in the country would have any oil in about a months time.
  21. Taking a life; even under these circumstances would have to be traumatic. Hope the kids are able to handle all of it; hard to call them kids after this, but they still are so young.
  22. centexhairysub

    War Warning

    It is scary to think how one engagement can spiral out and effect so many parts of the world. Well, the raiders are here but they are in for a big surprise.
  23. centexhairysub

    Primetime

    In a crisis like this; I am surprised that any network would air something like that without getting clearance. Who would give clearance to actually show the location of a government site; even if it is a minor one while a state of emergency is going on???
  24. centexhairysub

    Stormclouds

    Even the best intentions can lead to disastrous consequences. I really do like how you have the issues facing the others around the world written into the last few chapters. It really gives you an overview of what these kids could be facing in the future; and what others are doing to prevent it...
  25. A confrontation is coming one that will change how everyone views who they are and what they are capable of; you never truly know until you are in that position... Have to believe that all of the kids will pass this test; but will they be the same afterwards...
×
×
  • Create New...