Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    More Truth

    Devon is just way to accepting of this. I don't care how attracted you are to another person; if someone tells you they are a vampire, you are going to be a little bit freaked out and Devon just doesn't seem to be. The writing and pacing continue to be really good, but having a little trouble with how little trouble Devon is having about what Colin says he is...
  2. centexhairysub

    My Daniel

    Prayers for you and yours...
  3. Well, I have to say that everything in this chapter was a surprise. The way Colin just came out and announced everything and how easy our protagonist just accepted it; caught me totally off guard.
  4. Truly an interesting start to the story; so much answered and yet so much left just behind the veil. Pacing and writing were really good; can't wait to see where you take this one.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 39

    The fight has just been joined and already they are a step behind. Have to wonder if Rebecca is on the way back to Roc City yet? Moved the story forward and the chapter just flowed, good work.
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 38

    LOL, I have never understood why the bad guys in every movie and story seem to want a soliloquy to tell the protagonist what their plan is and how they are going to achieve it. That never ends well for them... Excellent chapter.
  7. centexhairysub

    Chapter 27

    Raymond is a man that knows what it takes to get something done and isn't afraid to do it... Can't wait for the trip to Chicago.
  8. centexhairysub

    Journal 17

    Really like how Chris is working through so much of this in his own mind; he needs to have help like the therapist and his new friends and even his parents, but some of this will have to be internal. Can't wait to see what happens at this second meeting...
  9. And another one bites the dust... I keep hunting for the billionaire just for me but can't ever seem to find him... Really enjoyed the pacing and writing in this chapter. Great description on the wedding and loved how they meshed the beliefs to make everyone feel comfortable. Can't wait to see what Don came up with the help our protagonist zero in on how he wants to help others...
  10. centexhairysub

    Journal 16

    Well, I hope that his new friends are accepting and can help him understand what is going on and begin to accept what fate has in store for him. That being said; it is obvious that the pack enforcer isn't that happy; but is it because he knows what Chris has done in the past or because he is male? Really good to see how happy both of his parents seem to be for him and how they helped explain what was going on with the scent and all. Really good chapter; can't wait for the next one...
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 37

    Damn, we knew that Rebecca was bad-ass but Melanie proved to be steadier than I had given her credit for. Rebecca handled it the only way they she could have; know we just hope that the explanation they give to the police will suffice...
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 36

    Rebecca might have handled the two Orcs but I have to doubt that the Hell Hounds are that easy. I do feel a rescue coming on; shame on Twig though for tracking Rebecca, while it may have been good intentions you know what they say about them...
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 35

    The action was great in this one; everything just flowed and worked so well. I did notice a couple of typos; like I am sure it should have been ladder going up in the elevator shaft; but it still just worked really well.
  14. Never give into pressure, that being said ...
  15. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter; and just loved the shopping trip. I did not find the chapter lacking in any manner; I personally don't need sex or even the hint of it in all the chapters; although I know that some do prefer that. As long as the story is well written and moves along; that is all I ask for...
  16. centexhairysub

    Journal 15

    Well, glad that his parents came out to visit and that they are thinking of moving out to where he is; I think it would be a good fresh start for them all. I was thinking that Chris was going to end up finding a mate with one of those that was guarding him; but the scent he picked up obviously was not one of them; or he would have been effected by it before. I can't wait to see who it ends up being...
  17. Another good chapter; this was done quite well. It really isn't easy to do such a large timeframe in just one chapter and do it justice but you did a really good job. I am really enjoying the story and can't wait to see what you do with it next...
  18. centexhairysub

    Journal 14

    I hope that Michael's capture and death at the hands of his own mother will give a little bit of closure to Chris on his past. I do think that Chris is starting to see how much of what he did was influenced by the bullying and psychological abuse he suffered at the hands of Michael. This is not to excuse what he did but to rationalize some of his actions; not sure that he was truly capable of making a decision that was sound at the time he was making them. Chris needs to really understand that as one door closes on your past; another always will open up; you just have to choose the right one to walk through...
  19. centexhairysub

    Journal 13

    Well, maybe Chris's mom wasn't totally the loser I thought earlier; maybe Michael was really such a good actor, most sociopaths are, that he had her totally fooled that he was really a good kid and a positive influence on Chris. It might be interesting at some point in this to get Chris's parents point of view somehow...
  20. centexhairysub

    Journal 12

    Sometimes the family you make can be more important than the family that you are born into; this maybe one of those times. Chris will have to find a way to really forgive himself for his own past before he will be able to move on with this future... Good writing and pacing in this chapter; it just flew...
  21. Great chapter, really felt it down in my guts... Just so well written and the pacing was just right on...
  22. centexhairysub

    Journal 11

    It sounds like Michael had way more issues than anyone ever had any idea; what you find out here makes you sort of wonder if he did not enjoy part of what happened after he was taken by the rogue group when trying to get them to attack his old pack. Chris is really starting to get to the root of part of his ongoing issues; hope he has the courage to see it through to the end. Would be way to easy to get to a certain point and stop trying to get it all out. Great story...
  23. Damn, are we about to find out a few family secrets??? Great chapter all around but the night between Daniel and Raymond was just so well written and paced...
  24. centexhairysub

    Chapter 34

    Will Maegelin do what the King says or what needs to be done??? How many will die because of the madness of one? Well, two or three if you through in Samhein and Pyrius.
  25. centexhairysub

    Chapter 33

    I loved everything about this chapter; but the whole time a little warning bell in the back of my head kept going off about Dimitri or his parents; not sure why...
×
×
  • Create New...