Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,860
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 54

    Oh hell yea, this just keeps getting better and better. It is amazing what goes through your head at times like these...
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 32

    Great chapter; have to wonder who is wandering around the office after hours, is it the new assistant or someone else? Love the Church Lady, every small town has one. Is Jeff and Paul ever going to get to Chicago?
  3. I now have definite proof that there is a benevolent higher power at work...
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 53

    This was just truly beautiful. Love how Skold has come full circle with his feelings. Will hate to have him lose anyone close to him but it is a war...
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 52

    Loved this, the writing and pacing are just spot on; but getting this in short pieces is killing me...
  6. centexhairysub

    Chapter 51

    This just keeps getting better and better but these short chapters are killing me.... Can't wait for the next one.
  7. centexhairysub

    For Life

    Loved this chapter, it just flowed so well. They are a true mated pair and seem to be perfect for each other. Phuong seems to be the kind of family that we all wish we had; and I am sure she will prove up to the task of being the new Wind Master. Can't wait to see where you go next with this story.
  8. Everyone should be lucky enough to get a mid life crisis like that one; we can only dream... Great writing and pacing in this chapter, can't wait to see where you go with the story now...
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 31

    Well, have to wonder who is bankrolling the guy for sure; have a guess but will have to wait to see if I am right. Have to wonder how dirty it will get... Don't you just love small town politics...
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 50

    Rebecca is tougher than even she knows; but she can't take on too many of those creatures. Some of those old churches were more than sturdy, hope she finds safety and is able to protect the kid.
  11. centexhairysub

    Chapter 49

    Great start to the battle; Skold is not invincible, but I doubt any of these creatures could take him one on but; but a whole group might be a problem. Yea, you will have to stop them at the source; the castle will be the key.
  12. centexhairysub

    Chapter 30

    Gotta love Miss Julie; we all need someone like her in our lives. Can't wait for Chicago...
  13. WOW, what a turn the story took; but I can see where this would lead to lots of new and interesting plot lines. Can't wait to see where you go with it...
  14. centexhairysub

    Chapter 48

    I doubt that Rebecca will stay out of the fight; just hope she can actually protect the boy, I think it will hurt her if she can't. She and Melanie may end up with a child. And now the fun begins... Excellent pacing and writing the last couple of chapters...
  15. centexhairysub

    Chapter 47

    OMG, I just loved this chapter; it just set everything coming up so well. The anticipation is just killing me....
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 29

    I guess because I can rarely shut up; but I have just never understood how two people cannot talk to each other, especially when it is obvious to all that something is going on. I guess this too will pass but it was damn annoying...
  17. “Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we are. They are different. ” -F.Scott Fitzgerald. Sort of sums up this chapter...
  18. centexhairysub

    Chapter 46

    In a way it is unfair, Skold has Dom with him and Rebecca, who finally has someone to love, can't be with her but must possible say good-bye over the phone. I have to wonder maybe Rebecca has it better; maybe not having to look the person you love in the face as you face death gives you the knowledge that they are somewhere safe, even just for the moment... Great Chapter...
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 45

    Skold, for lack of a better word, is a better person that I will ever be. I might forgive but I would never be able to serve the King in any manner. Good flow and writing with the chapter; can't wait to see the coming battle...
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 44

    I don't think I would ever like to know what is really coming; the burden would be too great. Even knowing it was one of many outcomes would not help; I think you would feel such a responsibility to what was to be that it would paralyze you. I am not going to be happy if Skold or Dom don't make it through this; plus, I really want Skold to get his memory back...
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 43

    Don't you just hate Sebastian even before he opened his mouth? Still annoyed that they are so anti-human, Rebecca has proven herself and these people need to put up or shut up...
  22. Well, damn, does any person in this story have anything resembling a normal life? I do think the writing has been really done and but the plot is a little hard to follow...
  23. Sorry, not sure why the spoiler tab keeps popping up... I did find this chapter easier to read, the pacing and writing were both good. I am having a hard time staying with a story that is just so constantly downbeat though. I don't mind drama but there is a level of depression that you seem to be going for that I just don't understand; of course, I am not writing it so maybe no one but you is really suppose to understand it...
  24. I can say that I have never read one of your stories before; and while I will finish this one, I doubt I will ever read one again. I can't remember the last time I read something that just seemed to go from tragedy to tragedy; and I am a drama queen from way back...
  25. I think you seriously need to get on some type of medication...
×
×
  • Create New...