Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    A steady Flow

    There seems to be some balance to the household, but I don't think it would take much to through it out of sorts. Remy and Anduin seem to be in a neutral mode, let's hope they stay there, but I doubt it. Nice chapter, it moved the story along in a couple of directions.
  2. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Well, there are always groups to oppose the night, and we knew they would be coming. They will need others to help them, so turning a few good men makes sense. That said, killing Elena makes no sense at all. Even having the wolves kill her, she is dead, and her death would have repercussions. Would it not have made more sense to " convince " her that there was no danger so that she could argue against the fear of the house being restored. Hate that Vladimir lost Marcus the way he did, but vengeance was his and well deserved. Then at almost the end, we meet Constantine, but what became of him and how will his story play into this one?
  3. Some delicious stories here, so to speak. A little surprised that Engineer Benson by @Wayne Gray didn't make the list, a truly interesting story. Check it out. Love me some zombies and horror in equal measure.
  4. centexhairysub

    Fucking Thor

    Jeremy needs to get off his ass and make a move; that said, Will and Brad both need to understand how devastated Jeremy was to learn that he really had no biological relationship to any of them and cut him some slack. Yes, both sides are both right and wrong to some extent; and I would like that think that JP would get a little more involved, but I think he understands how volatile the individuals that he would be dealing with are, and until they are a bit more ready, nothing can really be done. Jack is turning into a total ass. Can't wait to see who decides to make a move first. As always, a blessing to see any update from @Mark Arbour
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 3

    Okay, everything seemed to be going well, then wham, Mike was gone. Marc leading the charge to find those pesky pirates that are causing problems. Mayday may be weak, but they will get there, will it be too late? So good.
  6. Let's hope there are some cameras in the entrance or exit area of the carpark. I mean we know who is behind it, but they will have to have some proof, plus, it could be Tom or even Animal behind it. Raffa and Grayson are doing everything right, but there could be some bumps, just stay honest and open. Grayson's dad is going to have to get some idea of what is going on, too many people know what happened, someone is going to blab. Excellent chapter.
  7. centexhairysub

    Moving on

    Ludo is trying to move on but do so in a way that protects Damian. Damian is understandably upset; he understands that Jackie is going away but while he is mad at her, she is his mother. Arthur has stood by Ludo in really every way possible. He and Adam are really giving up the most, but I think they are making the right move. I think all four of them probably need some type of therapy and maybe some group therapy as well. Wonderful chapter.
  8. So many great stories...
  9. centexhairysub

    Alice

    This just makes me like Alice all the more, but damn, it makes me feel a little bad for Tom. I do wish we knew what happened to Frank.
  10. A lovely story about the selfless nature of some. There is an old proverb about to whom much is given, much is expected, and our protagonist certainly lives up to that.
  11. A remarkable legacy for a remarkable woman, and she truly spent her life helping others. Wonder why she was able to see this one type of disease and no others, obviously, she could never have treated everything but wonder why this was what her ability focused on. The generosity of spirit shown by so many in this story were amazing. Can't wait to see how this will be end with the last story in the saga.
  12. Weather near Austin, Texas has been cold, below freezing at night but not truly frigid, some rain, but no ice, and windy. Knew six of the seven words this week. Woo Hoo. So glad to see so many updates, especially Engineer Benson by @Wayne Gray
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 22

    The benefits to the Gulf of Mexico from something like this would be enormous. There are several dead areas in the Gulf, although most of them are farther out from the coast than any of the platforms are, if I understand this correctly. Love how these three just meld together, Orion in the lead, Quinn and Tanner happily following along. Tanner just wants to make Orion and to a lesser extent Quinn happy, but Quinn is in a more middle area. Can't say I am crazy about cruises, but do know several who are, sounds like this group has found a good compromise. Wonderful update.
  14. The meeting with Mr. Webster and Mrs. Mack went better than Grayson was thinking. He wasn't willing to explain it all, but they didn't need to know all the details. I do hope he gets the position that he wants, and it will be the beginning of his move toward an independent life. I hope that Mike keeps his nose clean, and that he and Grayson can at least be friends, but he needs to stay away from Animal unless he is willing to have additional issues down the road. Glad that Grayson let Raffa take him to get checked out. Let's hope everything is okay when the results come back.
  15. centexhairysub

    Be my Guest

    So much going on in this chapter. I really feel that Alice is all that seems to hold somethings together with this family. Britney is a bigger bitch than I thought, and I would have thought that was hard to do. Frank is growing up, and he may yet surprise more than a few people. Dante seems to be playing more of a role between groups. Just love this story...
  16. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    I would have thought they would all have been dizzy and tizzy from all of that jumping. I think getting to the wormhole will prove more than a little interesting, have to wonder why type of mining you do in one. Mike will be someone that Marc teaches a few things too, some in the pilot chair, and I suspect some in bed. Glad that Marc was able to connect with Roman and Zach.
  17. centexhairysub

    Chapter 2

    Vladimir is helping Thomas take his first steps into a new life, a new frontier. So much to be gained by discretion and subtle use of their abilities rather than just raw power. They had to find someone to act as their intermediary. I do wonder why they picked the gentleman they did, was it something in him that Vladimir saw, or just the first reasonable looking gentleman. Enjoy the looking back to Vladimir's start, wouldn't mind some more details from that.
  18. Loved how Ralph and the twins really seem to actually like each other, a few years forward might not be so easy. The fact they are active and like being out and about probably helps some, plus they seem to do well with adults. Glad that Ralph is trying to do something personal for his parents. They may not be whom he wants in his life on a daily basis, but they are his parents and no need to be needlessly antagonistic. Even if some of the pictures aren't of the girls the way they see them as being keeping them in the girls lies will be important. Ivor took some ownership in how the new office will and should look, good for him. Industrial chic is easy to keep clean and can be very streamlined. I do think that it could give the place a certain vibe. Everyone is willing to speak up and take a bit of ownership when problems arise, a sign of a well-run enterprise. I do hope that they see more of Morrie, I like him and he seems lonely. I would think Therese would love the idea of a tea party and the Orangery, and even the girls might like the idea a dress-up date. Ralph and Nolan seem to be settling in with each other, I am truly glad.
  19. centexhairysub

    Prologue

    So, a glimpse of the mate, and just a glimpse. Hints of loss and tragedy. Who was lost? And family drama, nothing can be harder to deal with, siblings always know how to hit below the belt effectively.
  20. centexhairysub

    Chapter 1

    WOW, looks like a great start to a new story in this saga. Marc's dream was hot. Can't wait for this fabled mate to appear. LOL
  21. I would have thought that Grayson would have considered how he would react when he saw Animal again. He seems to work the docks/delivery section often, and Animal is one of the regular delivery drivers. I understand his reaction and glad that Claire was near enough that she realized something was wrong. We can hope that this latest incident doesn't come back on Grayson. Even if you are in the right, too many incidents in a professional work setting and even being in the right might not help. I was hoping that Grayson would be moving up and maybe in a position to stand on his own if needed with his father, if he reacts the way I think we all fear he will. Let's hope for the best.
  22. I understand Mads desire to quit and walk out and be on her own, but hubby was right, you have to have privileges at a hospital to do much good, and the AMA could have turned on her in a moment if she tried to go independent. Never underestimate the stupidity or rigidity of bureaucratic management, even if they were once in the trenches, something about management just changes how one thinks, and never for the better. She has never tried this out on anyone but one person at a time. She really might want to pace herself to see if dealing with more than one person at a time effects here ability.
  23. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, can't wait.
  24. centexhairysub

    22: Finley

    This chapter was a magnificent feast of senses and delights. Loved everything about it, even the sweet hesitations and starts and stops, but then a move forward again. While just opening up and laying things out has its place, this slow burn can be a real delight.
  25. A truly interesting start to this story; and the descriptive writing was just excellent. Interesting characters seem to spring from the page. Can't wait to see what happens next.
×
×
  • Create New...