-
Posts
1,016 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Sometimes when you are writing a review you try and entice other readers into delving into the story themselves by giving away certain plotlines or tidbits - but not today! All I will say is that Sam is taking Max to a boutique tailor that was recomended to him by one of his business clients. Max needs to be fitted out for a new suit. They'll meet Jakob who is the fitting specialist at the tailor's. Read on and enjoy another great offering from @Boy Mercury X.
-
- 2
-
-
@Boy Mercury X has done it again! Totally fooled most (if not all) of us with that plot twist which I didn't see coming either. Although Max doesn't know for sure I'm pretty sure he's guessed what went on between Jakob and his Dad in the fitting room. I can definitely see some sort of relationship blossoming between Sam & Jakob - as to how long it lasts, who knows, but I'm sure they'll both have some fun while they sort out their feelings for each other. Max's graduation will be a fashion show for both him and his Dad - I wonder if Sam will invite Jakob? Great story.
-
Opening Doors and Lingering Shadows
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Opening Doors and Lingering Shadows
Raul will be an interesting addition to the mix - can't wait to see where he fits in with Arno & Fernando. Anna is dead to me and that's how I hope Arno & Fernando deal with her presence at "their" gym! I hope she's not turning in to some sort of dangerous stalker crazy woman (who thought they had a chance with Arno - never in a million years)! -
Anna - what a b-atch! And that's putting it nicely!! At last, Arno & Fernando are together - maybe for a lot longer than just the rest of this semester. I expect Fernando to "misbehave" several times a week in order to be properly disciplined by his alpha master Arno (with full descriptions provided by our esteemed author @Soren Kraft). Personally I can't wait! Great chapter.
-
That would certainly remove Anna as any sort of protagonist in terms of Arno rooming with her but I'm sure she'll be able to find out where Fernando lives and cause both of them some problems - maybe she's got some evil thoughts going on in her head?
-
Arno & Fernando definitely work well together. That was a very hot sex scene - I could hear Fernando moaning in my head. The only fly in the ointment - Anna! What is she going to do?
-
The smell of a gym full of hot sweaty muscled men isn't hard to imagine! I could almost smell the aromas eminating from the bars as Arno & Fernando walked back to his place for their first bedroom encounter where Arno let his domination traits appear to Fernando's delight. Looking forward to the next part - though not if Anna is going to hurt our guys!
-
Back at the flat in the early hours, Arno slipped in quietly, but Anna stirred on the couch, her eyes sharp. "Another late night?" she asked, tone edged with something new... jealousy, perhaps. "Just unwinding," he said, heading to bed, unaware of the storm brewing in her mind. Yep, Anna is going to cause trouble for Arno. Not sure how though! Just hope neither Arno or Fernando end up getting hurt by whatever she has brewing in her mind!
-
I think Anna is going to be a big problem!
-
From Amsterdam to Madrid
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in From Amsterdam to Madrid
Promising start @Soren Kraft Looking forward to reading more about Arno & Fernando. -
Avery - recovering from a break-up uses the Seattle "landing pad" owned by his parents. His car has a problem and in going to the local garage meets up with Dino (owner and mechanic) who he knew from school. There seems to be some sort of connection between the two of them - but where will it lead? Will it be HEA or heartbreak?? Another stormer from @Boy Mercury X.
-
- 4
-
-
Straight to the Morning, Part Three of Three
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Straight to the Morning, Part Three of Three
So many questions unasked and unanswered - where's Avery going to live (with Dino?), what will the ex wife think about their kids having a Dad who is gay and has a boyfriend/partner, will she still let the kids have contact with Dino, what will Steven say when Avery never arrives? I'm sure there are more! I'm pretty sure that @Boy Mercury X has left them in a HEA situation - but see questions above. What a great story - well done! -
Straight to the Morning, Part Two of Three
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Straight to the Morning, Part Two of Three
Uh-oh, Avery is going to have to send some very quick email retractions (and phone Steven to let him down) OR he is going to have to give up Dino and leave him looking like someone just kicked his puppy! I'm hoping there's a HEA coming!!! -
Straight to the Morning, Part One of Three
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Straight to the Morning, Part One of Three
Just getting on board with this story and I love it! @Boy Mercury X I hope I know where we're headed with Avery & Dino! Parts 2 & 3 here I come..... -
It certainly was fun!
-
Austin is pure sunshine in a very well packed speedo - Petr is the very grumpy Czech rival who is also in a very well packed speedo. Rivals in the pool - can Austin's sunshine melt through the grumpy shell that Petr has thrown up for the past 3 years - what will happen when the thaw sets in? Read it and enjoy another story from the mighty pen of @Soren Kraft.
-
All Night Long and a New Kind of Victory
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in All Night Long and a New Kind of Victory
Crikey @chris191070 you were up early this morning! I concur with your comment! Disappointed we didn't get to read them breaking the bed (though I'm sure they'll give it a damn good try now they're together). @Soren Kraft thanks for an excellent story and the explanation of the shortness of this and your more recent stories. I'm looking forward to reading more from your very productive pen (a metaphorical pen as I assume you do it all on a keyboard). -
Celebration Sparks and Dorm Room Heat
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Celebration Sparks and Dorm Room Heat
I think they'll be breaking that bed! -
Celebration Sparks and Dorm Room Heat
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Celebration Sparks and Dorm Room Heat
As Austin & Petr know all too well there is absolutely no spare room in swimming speedo's for any expansion! -
Final Strokes and Breaking Ice
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Final Strokes and Breaking Ice
Wow - that was hot! Petr completely gave himself to Austin - I'm sure more will follow at the party. Great work @Soren Kraft -
Evening Clash and Locker Room Release
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Evening Clash and Locker Room Release
Petr's wall has crumbled and now Austin know's his rivals biggest secret (which he promises to keep). Is this the beginning of something? I'm sure @Soren Kraft won't keep us in supense for too long! -
Paul has left Leipzig for Hamburg and has joined a higher ranked handball team - The Flying Otters. Initially surprised to discover that his new team mates are very hands on with each other in the showers he takes a leap and joins in (taking small steps at first but then leaps and bounds). Join Paul on his journey of discovery of what he wants and what others can give him - there is a lot of sharing involved! A relationship with Finn (the team captain) forms and they take their own journey. @Soren Kraft has written another cracker here - I'm sure you'll enjoy the read!
-
- 3
-
-
-
I kind of get where you're coming from but @Soren Kraft likes leaving us wanting more - it keeps us coming back to read his next story. I wasn't disappointed in the ending (though it was a pretty short chapter) and it was great to see that Chris could have been up for more with his old friend Paul and Finn (and maybe some of the other team members).
-
@chris191070 Oh to be a fly on the wall of that locker room! @Soren Kraft You keep us all begging for more of Paul & Finn (and the rest). Just love this story
-
I'd love to join this team but I'm no athlete!
