-
Posts
1,010 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Or Psycho, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window or The Wizard Of Oz (just for the scene where Dorothy's house crushes the Wicked Witch Of The East)!
- 81 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
When I started writing this comment, no-one else had posted so here's hoping that stays the same! Great chapter @Wayne Gray - we've found out a little more of what makes Tag (I love the nickname) tick - not everything, but something. More to follow, I'm sure. Cara planning Terry's birthday party was a pleasant diversion for all the guys - even Rupert! I bet there was loads of cornmeal left and Cara just hid it. I'm guessing we're back to 5 days again before the next chapter - unless you get bored again @Wayne Gray? Hope you feel better soon.
- 81 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
We don't actually know (for now) why Ryder isn't answering Owen's texts - maybe his phone is broken or he lost it (it happens), maybe he had an accident on the way home from their disastrous first meet-up (and could be on life-support in the ICU) or maybe he really is just ignoring Owen! I'm currently swinging between all of those options!
-
That's just what we used to think about @kbois and @Mrsgnomie!
- 32 comments
-
- 10
-
-
Ryder is going to be just what Owen needs to get out of his self-imposed shell/rut. Even if it's only when he's with Ryder, he'll be able to see what life is like outside the world of Donnelly & Sons! Looking forward to the next chapter @mastershakeme
- 18 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Yeah - he'd have "arrived" twice and Owen would still be thinking "what the hell is this - when do I get to "arrive"?" 😄
- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
That's sneaky of you - but thanks for doing it (fingers crossed the next one will be a day - or two - early too). Great chapter - Ash & Taggert are almost at the point where things will progress over just looking at each other. The other guys (I'm including Cara in that as it's easier) just don't care who loves who. Comments lead to laughs not embarrassment or anger. Even Taggert lets out a laugh now and then. I'm looking forward to the "Maybe later. Not now." conversation - just what has Taggert hidden from everyone? Does Bert know; is that what he wants to talk about to Branford? Hopefully answers to follow but no doubt @Wayne Gray will throw some other stuff in to frustrate us!
- 47 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Just what I was thinking!
- 20 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Part 14: Knock at the Door
Howzat commented on StoriesByTroy's story chapter in Part 14: Knock at the Door
Just getting his own back! -
Even after reading the story summary, I was not expecting what happened between Luke and Rick, his Dad. I wonder how much further they will take it - will Luke convince Rick to take the next step? (Rick>Luke or even Luke>Rick) How much time will Luke end up spending at Ricks? Does Luke need to have "that" conversation with his Dad (and I assume his Mum too) - "Mum/Dad, I'm gay!" Great story Joe - keep up the great work.
-
I could have sworn I heard the wind getting up here in the UK - it's been a lovely warm day, not a storm in sight!
- 47 comments
-
- 10
-
-
See in bold above - @Wayne Gray I hope you know @kbois means it - she knows what she's talking about (have a read of her stories - if you haven't already). (You may need to expand the quote!)
- 47 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Epilogue - 4 Years Later in Mexico
Howzat commented on Mrsgnomie's story chapter in Epilogue - 4 Years Later in Mexico
@Mrsgnomie I've just re-read the whole of this story (last night and tonight) and I still love it! I can't believe it was over 5 years ago that you started this story. I wonder if we're due an update on Matt, Moose, Aido-potato & Carsontot? Doesn't have to be long and involved - just a quick visit! Has to involve, Brad, Jay, Loren, Kase & Hilary of course!! -
Says the lady who's been known to distribute the odd red herring herself! 😁
-
Having just visited everyone's information friend - Wikipedia, it appears that some (30%) supercell storms actually do produce tornadoes (hence why some buildings are just not safe to take shelter in). Supercell storms can be any size – large or small, low or high topped. They usually produce copious amounts of hail, torrential rainfall, strong winds, and substantial downbursts. I'm so glad I live in the UK where we don't (currently) get that sort of storm, though with climate change changing the world (as we stand by and do so little to prevent it) advancing every day, I fully expect such storms to start appearing here too.
- 44 comments
-
- 10
-
-
I love it when another author (@kbois) joins in with the comments section! Now we just need @Mrsgnomie to join in as well!
- 44 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
I've got me a premonition:- Somehow, Ash & Taggert will be the ones going out to open the south access gate to 1B but they get trapped by the storm and they end up having to shelter in The Middle (which is now completely storm safe due to the rail replacement work they did). What happens while they are there? Does the emotional wall that Taggert keeps raising finally collapse? Will Ash & Taggert finally touch each other (and what will that lead to)? Only our esteemed author @Wayne Gray knows if I'm anywhere near the mark! Can't wait until we get the next chapter.
- 44 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
I think Levi is beginning to realise that with Matt being his Dad that his life is going to change a lot - in what way he just doesn't know yet. Changes are coming for Matt (and Luke) - again neither of them know just what those changes are going to be. @Mark Ponyboy Peters you are just so good at tugging at our heart-strings! Looking forward to the next chapter.
- 22 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
I think Palomar wants to but maybe is unsure how to let Granger know that he's available.
-
I still think Palomar will be the first - once Granger works out why he's gone a bit cold.
-
Shock & awe - a great way of describing George and what Proserpina (and her crew) are going to be encountering on this voyage and when they return to port and dry-dock. Interesting times ahead for everyone involved me thinks!
- 42 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Our George has got his work cut out for him in sorting out the "leper" ship that is Proserpina. A lot of work to be done once they return from this short voyage. I wonder why Palomar has gone cold on George - I'm sure George will find out. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
- 42 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
Even though he probably doesn't realise it, Matt is being a Dad - being there for Levi when Julie dies. I'm sure that together, Matt & Luke will be able to deal with whatever issues arise with Levi or anyone else.
- 22 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
@weinerdog you've only gone and woken her up! The Korner Krew is ready and waiting when you're ready m'lady @kbois
- 22 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Re one of the spanners:- could it be Matt's parents? While being accepting of Matt & Luke being together, will they want their grandson Levi (so recently discovered) moving to live with Matt & Luke so far away? Will they try and convince Matt that Levi will be better off staying with them - or even go the legal route and try and get custody of Levi once Julie dies? Will they really want to damage the relationship they have with Matt by doing either of those things? Hopefully @Mark Ponyboy Peters won't leave us swinging in the wind for too long!
