-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
@Mark Ponyboy Peters I already love this story and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
-
Bearding the Lion Part 3
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 3
Exactly - hopefully @Boy Mercury X will be able to sort out this mess! Honestly, talk about needing to crack their heads together!!!! -
Bearding the Lion Part 3
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 3
@Boy Mercury X don't you dare split up David & Connor! They so belong together!! Okay, I know it's partly David's fault (what an idiot) he just didn't know when to shut the f up! Also, partly Connor's fault - he just had to reply to a couple of David's messages just to calm him down (from thinking Connor wasn't interested any more) and we wouldn't be where we are now! I wasn't expecting that sudden swerve from being an almost couple to now possibly not even being friends (let alone boyfriends) anymore. I'm guessing Connor's fight will take centre stage in the next part - will David be able to bear watching Connor? If Connor is really focussed on the fight his opponent just won't know what hit him - but if Connor is even mildly distracted it could all end in a complete shitshow! Hopefully chapter 4 will get them both back on track! -
Bearding the Lion Part 3
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 3
Only just started reading this chapter but had to post this:- David: That was amazing. Connor: Speak for yourself. I don’t think I’ll ever walk right again. So, I was right (read my comments on chapter 2)! Now, back to the story!! -
Bearding the Lion Part 2
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 2
Wow - that's so great of you! Can't wait to read the next part of David & Connor's journey. -
Bearding the Lion Part 2
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 2
Just what I was going to say! Well - maybe! @Cane23 @Boy Mercury X wow that was a real swerve from what I was expecting. Like our friend above I was sure that Connor would be the one being the top not the other way around. To my mind the way you've written it is so much hotter than if it had been Connor>David; David>>>Connor is just so much better (and more than 5 times as well) - I dread to think what state David will be in the following morning and as for Connor, will he be able to walk straight (pardon the pun 😄). All I can say is roll on Chapter 3! -
Bearding the Lion Part 1
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bearding the Lion Part 1
Great start to the story @Boy Mercury X. Did David deliberately miss what Connor said to him? “Well, fuck,” chuckles the fighter, “maybe that’s what I’ve been doing wrong. I never knew that was supposed to stop me.” Surely that was Connor saying he was gay too? Or is David just saving that for his next visit to the gym? Maybe that explains Connor's weird relationship with his uncle - making Connor do MMA to "make him into a real man" (one that doesn't love other men)! Looking forward to chapter 2 which I see is already up. -
That Leipzig group chat could have totally destroyed all the progress Paul had made - luckily his old friend Chris tore the rest of that group a new one (as they say) and they then apologised. Chris's DM gave Paul the chance to let him know that he was okay. Paul knew that he had to talk to Finn about it and how he had felt when he read the initial messages. Finn being the brilliant boyfriend (that I'm sure he is even if neither has admitted it to the other) was able to give Paul the support he needed. This led to Paul finally being able to take the final step with Finn - much to their mutual satisfaction! Great chapter @Soren Kraft!
-
Just one more step for Paul to take. Maybe Mathis should be first as he is described as "having a slim cock" where Finn is probably larger? But would that work? Is there a throuple in the making here? Looking forward to the next chapter @Soren Kraft.
-
Struggle persisted: bi? Gay? But acceptance grew. The Otters were becoming home now. That end part says it all to me. Paul is very nearly there - the team has accepted him for whatever he is (straight/bi/gay - probably now 10%/30%/60%). It's now up to Paul to do the same and decide to finally become part of the team. Finn will help guide Paul and the rest of the team will be there to support. Great chapter @Soren Kraft
-
@Soren Kraft - only just caught up on this story and it's brilliant! I think Finn will be able to successfully guide Paul through his struggles with what he is now discovering about himself - that he likes guys (especially Finn) a hell of a lot. Doesn't mean he's cried off the fairer sex but they aren't on his radar at the moment. Paul is definitely wavering and Finn is being so gentle with him and not pressuring Paul into doing anything that he doesn't want to do. The way the rest of the team have been so accepting of Paul after their initial reservations about the new straight guy judging them for who they are is so great to read - I can very easily picture the scenes in my mind. (That ease comes direct from the pen/keyboard of the author).
-
Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
If he's inherited the best of the Rob genes then he'll be hotter than hot! -
Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
Give Tyler a few years and I'm sure he'll be taking part in some action of his own! -
If you like hot, raw, powerful man on man action then this story is just for you! Paul - the proverbial Guncle who will do anything for his sister's two kids from getting them hyped up on sugar to taking them shopping for school supplies. Known to Rob as City Boy or Guns! Rob - the stunningly hot Army Dad that fills his shirts to their full extent and leaves nothing to the imagination in the trouser department. Five chapters of unexpected (but extremely horny) encounters in an airport meeting pod, an airplane toilet (first class no less), a closed museum display room, a very posh hotel penthouse bedroom and a supermarket family rest room. Their "final?" meeting at the high school in Flagstaff where Paul is a history teacher and Rob (the father of four boys) has just been posted for three years. Only the author (@Boy Mercury X) knows where he would take the story of Paul & Rob from where this one ends.
-
- 4
-
-
Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Chapter 5: Permanent Change of Station
Just like P.T. Barnum (or it could have been Walt Disney) said "always leave them wanting more" and our author @Boy Mercury X is a master at doing just that. Though I too wouldn't mind a peek in to the future to see what Paul & Rob do next! Three years is a long time in Flagstaff!! -
A lovely story - well done @Boy Mercury X.
-
Mike thought John had betrayed Laurie but it was the reverse that was true. Then Mike's first experience with a man - John. A change of direction (in story style) for @Boy Mercury X which has left me feeling sad for Mike and for John but oddly not for Laurie!! I'm sure Mike got an A for his paper.
-
Chapter 2: The State of Our Union
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Chapter 2: The State of Our Union
The TV volume swelled, and a banner flashed across the screen. “With 86% of precincts reporting, and key districts just in, we are prepared to project a winner in the most hotly contested gubernatorial race in the nation—” Marc’s grip tightened on my hand and I turned to look at him. The TV light flickered across his face, and for a moment, it was just the two of us, waiting to find out what kind of future we’d fought for. And then they announced. What a cliffhanger @Boy Mercury X! When do we get the next chapter? Pretty please -
Chapter 1: Affairs of State
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Chapter 1: Affairs of State
Great chapter. Harris & Marc certainly both had a great time - I just wonder what Marc is about to tell AJ? Looking forward to reading chapter 2 next. -
I'm not sure we do the whole Frat thing at University here in the UK (I stand to be corrected) but if so then I'd loved to have joined the UK branch of this one!
-
Our author ( @Boy Mercury X) has been doing his research - there is actually a pub called that in Covent Garden. I wonder what will happen between Paul & Rob when they meet there?
-
Sean & Jeff certainly had a good time. Though once Sean's arm get better I'm sure he'd like to reciprocate the favour back to Jeff. Doubt it will proceed any further after that unless Sean's marriage breaks down.
-
I'd love to meet Andy & Sean again in another chapter or new story. That artwork is just brilliant.
-
A great story with a twist in the middle and a hint at a possible HEA at the end. Hope we get to meet Zach & Mark again.
-
Oh, so that's how! That was fun for both of them - I wonder if a reciprocal visit is on the cards? I certainly hope so!
