-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Speaking of nippy little dachshunds, where is @weinerdog?
-
Hooray - @kbois is back and I'm sure the Korner Krew are ready and waiting to cause havoc in the comments. I wonder if that means @Mrsgnomie will also come out of hibernation? Dear old Uncle Ron got his just desserts after kicking out his nephew "Morgan" (couldn't see that we were ever told his real name) for being gay. I'm sure Morgan is going to have issues masquerading as a 19 year old man when he's only a 16 year old boy (though if he didn't then there wouldn't be much of a story to read)! I'm guessing that the new object of Morgan's affections is Troy (Mr Riggs' son) - as to whether it's reciprocal I'm sure we will be finding out pretty soon. I'm looking forward to reading the next 27 chapters but what sort of posting schedule are we working to @kbois; hopefully not weekly, possibly two chapters a week (how does Wednesday & Sunday suit you)?
-
Of course @kbois just because you posted a comment on this story doesn't mean that you're not the SA of this story! You could deny it but then you would, wouldn't you! Anyway, a very nice story. Mike & Shane are made for each other. I'm sure the label will cave to keep their cash cow feeding their profit line. Shane and the other members of the band will get more control over their lives. Shane may come out - he doesn't have to do that, but it may leak at some point (especially as the label already know). Great story SA (aka @kbois 😆).
-
I expect Google in Florida has been redacted/amended/interfered with (by someone who shall remain nameless) so any search results obtained are meaningless at best or just plain dangerous at worst. 😃
- 77 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
And so the final curtain approaches on Friday 😮 - I can't wait to read the last chapter of this story. I'm sure Tag & Ash will get their H.E.A. - but I've no idea which direction @Wayne Gray will take us in to get there. There will no doubt be some final twists & turns before we find out. Will Zane get his comeuppance? What will he do or attempt to do when he finds out just what his father has done with Tag's Trust? Will Eric still have a ranch to call home (even if not owned by his family but by the Nasser Ranch)? I'm always sad to see the end of a story which has had so many readers invested in the characters and the outcomes. But that just goes to show how well it has been written by @Wayne Gray and Beta'd by @Kitt. Who knows maybe there'll be an epilogue or a whole new story to follow the completion of this one?
- 77 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
@kbois (or her alter ego @Mrsgnomie) would probably do that and more! Florida to California ain't that far!
-
I'm sure @kbois will not believe you!
- 71 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Could be anything from 1 day to several years! I say 1 day as I believe authors are limited to only 1 chapter being posted in any 24 hour period - to prevent multi-chapter stories being posted in one go and therefore hogging all the listings!
-
And an actual Thursday rather than a Sunday/Thursday!
-
@Wayne Gray - wow that was some chapter. I can't believe I was correct about Tag actually now owning the Yoder Ranch! (see my comment in Ch15 at 07.45pm, though that may be UK time). Good old Grandad Bill - how disappointed he must have been in his son to have even though that any of this was necessary. The Dead Man Switch is just pure genius! When Tag revealed all of the brand scar to Ash was very moving - I think they'll be together for a long time to come. Nothing will now drive them apart. Ash must have murderous thoughts in his heart now - though I don't think he'll act on them as he loves Tag too much. When Branford saw Tag in the showers at the end of a long shitty (literally) day he knew without being told who had done the branding. I'm sure Branford has plans for ZY that don't involve being nice to each other (conversely to Tag, he may well act on those plans). I don't know if you plan on Tag revealing the branding to the rest of the crew - but they will be 100% behind Tag & Ash (if you do). I think ZY is going to be getting a big shock when it comes to the auction - hopefully we don't have to wait the full six weeks until we get to that point!
- 71 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Just had a sudden thought - what if one of the parts of the Yoder Ranch that Tag now owns is the actual ranch house, where I assume ZY (et al) lives? Once proven, Tag could evict his father! How'd I do @Kitt@Wayne Gray?
- 54 comments
-
- 11
-
-
Rebecca will do her damnedest to stop ZY from doing anything that will prevent Tag getting what his grandfather left for him. Bert will 100% be in support as well - with his team of lawyers providing all the legal niceties. ZY is going to go absolutely ballistic when he finds out:- 1. what his father did in setting up the trusts. 2. what portions of the ranch aren't his any more ('cos they now belong to Tag). 3. just where Tag has been since he left and who he has been working for. That is when Tag, Ash and the rest of the Nasser ranch will be in the most danger from whatever ZY plans to do next - whether it be physical intimidation of anyone connected to Tag or legal attempts to change what his father did. Great chapter @Wayne Gray Are we back on four day posting now - so next chapter on Thursday? 😁
- 54 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Secret Author Event-Forbidden Knowledge is due July 15th!
Howzat commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Yes! You!! -
Secret Author Event-Forbidden Knowledge is due July 15th!
Howzat commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
I'm shocked, I say SHOCKED that any of our esteemed authors would obfuscate, dissemble or downright lie! Excepting @kbois of course - she is well known for leading her readers astray in the story comments -
And not forgetting the actual swimming pool (I'm assuming the school has one) when the boys have to get changed and see each other nekkid!
-
The single word that stood out to me in this chapter - SAFE. Tag now knows that with Ash he will be SAFE. When Tag reveals to Ash what happened to him he will be SAFE. Ash (especially Ash) and all of the other guys (including Cara) will support him and he will be SAFE. Great chapter @Wayne Gray - I'm looking forward to Sunday (unless there's a chance of you being bored again and posting early - that would really tick off @kbois if you did that! Go on, I double dare ya!!)
-
That other ally could be Beth?
- 27 comments
-
- 10
-
-
@Mark Arbour - hope you had a great 4th of July - the anniversary of our King George III losing the colonies. If at anytime there are enough of you who wish to return to the fold, I'm sure you only have to ask and King Charles III will gladly be your real king. Anyway - back to the story! There be plotting going on on - not sure who is involved and to what extent our George will be affected. Is it Palomar? Is it the new guy? Is it someone else in the crew? Great story as always.
-
So Ryder is still in town and Owen has only just got home. Will Owen grow some cajones and actually go out to meet Ryder - I'm sure that is what Ryder is asking him? Will Owen & Ryder have their first kiss (definitely Owen's first and definitely not Ryder's first)? Will this be Owen's first step to getting out of the grip of Margot? Great story @mastershakeme!
- 28 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
Bro Code, Part Three of Three
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bro Code, Part Three of Three
Wow - those two are just complete idiots, but so loveable with it. Even though neither of them are gay, they just did some REALLY gay stuff - maybe they'll just be gay for each other and be real bro's. Great story @Boy Mercury X! -
Mentored by @kbois of course!
-
Oh Owen - you're still hiding aren't you? You didn't tell Ryder about the "double date" that you've been forced in to going on by Margot and her big mouth! And the "engagement" as well (how could I forget about that). Ring him back and tell him right now!!! PS - get a different phone! I've never heard of one that loses an unsent text message because the person you were going to send it to then rang you before you hit send!
- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
Bro Code, Part One of Three
Howzat commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Bro Code, Part One of Three
I suspect this could be a case of both of them thinking the other one is gay and is trying to come out to the other without destroying their friendship. I don't think my shower hose would be able to go where Bailey's went - haven't got the ability to control the water pressure that well. So would either be painful and/or messy as a result! -
Have we got any LEO's from Massachusetts on here? I'm sure that was @kbois just admitting to breaking the law by not transferring her driving licence from Florida! That must be worth several years in the state pen!! (Look at me getting down with the local lingo!)
- 81 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Well, that goes without saying!
- 81 comments
-
- 10
-
