Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 1,750 Words
  • 735 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Slocked Affections - 3. Part Three of Three

.

Hours later, me and Gordon knew Assauer had been called to duty, and was currently 'at attention' in Captain Hojax's room. So we slipped out in nothing but our trunks and had a private moonlight swim. And is there anything more blissful than a midnight dip, other than doing it with the one you love?

I was still in nothing but my swimsuit, back alone in our room again, rubbing my head and listening to the stiff hotel-grade towel sound in my ears like sandpaper, when my stomach rumbled. In mid-thought about how grateful I was my boyfriend had ventured off to the kitchen to fetch us a snack, I heard a noise. Pausing – the fabric still covering my sight – I called out softly: "Gordon?"

Nothing.

I lowered the towel. Not a thing seemed changed. 'Weird,' I thought, but shrugged and went to the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth, I smiled a sudden grin remembering how the sexy teen had gotten on his sexy knees in the butler's pantry—

Was that another sound?

Using the terrycloth now draped over my shoulders, I dabbed my chin and left my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth as I crept back into the bedroom.

Some vague urge led me to the closet.

Flinging open the door, I saw nothing. Well, nothing other than Gordon's clothes on the hangers and his gym bag on the floor.

Back in front of the bathroom mirror, I glanced at my own sandy hair and devilishly good-looking green eyes and thought how lucky my boy was.

A fleeting memory of Armand's skillful lips on my cock shadowed the mirth of my gaze in reflection, and after I rinsed off my toothbrush and set it aside, I wondered if my boyfriend would be hurt to learn about the pantry tryst.

The water went on. I bent down to scoop some in my mouth and spit.

When I straightened up, Trọng was smiling in the mirror behind me. "Evening, Kohl."

I whipped around, grabbing the counter in back of me for support. "What are you doing here?"

"What else, looking for a quickie." His gracile fingers landed expertly on my Speedos, front and center.

"Um—" I glanced towards the room door, fighting the natural reaction of getting hard.

"I saw Gordon go in the other direction."

I retreated to the other room and found Gordon's tee-shirt. As I tried to lift over my head, Trọng halted my progress. His grip lingered on my forearm and wound up caressing me.

"Better to wear nothing," he said, "than that."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing except everything. It's not good enough for you, sexy. I'll take you shopping sometime with Lloyd's credit card. You like Gucci?"

I shrugged.

He took my hand and led me to a position in front of the bed.

"You like me so much?"

He guffawed. "Like? Like you in the way our host's Mai Tai boy liked you in the pantry?"

"No secrets in this house, huh?" I smiled.

"Nothing faster than the Gay Grapevine, huntie."

I licked my lips. "Wouldn't want Gordon to find out—"

"My lips are sealed. Well, to him at least."

Now I was hopelessly hard, but still unsure.

His hands reached out again and slid across the erotically sensitive area just in front of my hips. He kissed me, aggressively, all tongue and mouthwash, and my hands rose instinctively, not wanting to further inflame him.

Just then the door burst open and Captain Hojax entered in a heartbroken rage. He seemed blind to Trọng's presence and came straight up to me.

"It's all your fault!"

"I didn't— He—" I gesticulated vaguely towards my original intruder, who was now easing himself down on the bed to enjoy the show.

"Assauer told me what's going on!"

"…He did…?" I was totally confused.

"He won't have sex with me, and said you're the one turned him against me. He told me you two are back together, and in love."

The final pair of words apparently made him sick, and while I was wondering if my callboy ex ever had more than a paid-by-the-hour thing with the captain, I glanced down at Trọng languorously spread with one elbow propped on a pillow, his hand supporting his head.

To Hojax, I shrugged and smiled. "What can I say. It's just one of those things…?"

The officer's irate cast was eclipsed by something else. He moistened his mouth, and all at once I noticed what he was wearing: a pair of patent black leather shorts equipped with some sort of cock ring on the inside, a ribbed tank top in white with a harness over the top. A small military cap rode his head at an angle, and a punishing-looking crop twitched in his right hand.

Hojax didn't answer my question, at least not with words; things slowed down and unfolded in molasses-grade slow motion.

"Um—" stuck in my throat.

His fingertips ghosted the divot of my naked chest as carefully as an inchworm measuring a marigold. "Know what I think?" he asked, huskiness appearing in his voice.

"Um…" I slowly shook my head.

"I think since you made him douse my affections with cold water, and now my Ass-Hour won't put up his ass, it's your duty to pay the tab he owes." The man's crop reached back and stroked my exposed thigh. "I think it's time for you to pony up, son."

"Um, but, sir, I'm a top, only—"

Without making a sound, Trọng had risen and was standing next to us. Hojax and I glanced into his crafty face and watched the seductive Asian take control of the situation.

Using one hand, he lifted the crop to a fully erect position and drew it slowly to his lips. Licking it, once, his head tilted, and Trọng's cinnamon-brown peepers locked fiercely onto the pseudo military man's.

"But, Captain," he teased. "I'm a guest too. When's my chance to show some 'preciation?"

The pout worked its magic on the older guy, causing his mouth to tremble, and yours truly to be utterly forgotten.

In another moment, Trọng had full possession of the whip and was leading a bewitched Hojax out of the room, one finger looped through a harness ring.

"'Night, Kohl," he said with a wink while closing the door behind him.

All was silent for a second, and I let out breath of relief. That Sang Trọng is a braver man than me, that's all I can say.

Just as I was searching for something to put on, and thinking about locking the door, Gordon burst in flushed and grinning.

"Where have you been?"

Below his blushing torso, he wore his bath towel like a kilt, the leg slit revealing he was still in his swim trunks.

"With Lloyd. He was mooching in the kitchen too."

I suddenly realized he'd brought nothing back to eat. "With Lloyd…?"

"Yeah. He's a fun guy, if by fun you mean sexy as shit."

I was about to lose it and go all jealous lover on my boy's ass, when the door opened again!

Assauer skulked in and locked it immediately behind him.

Me and Gordon stood amazed. Our buddy was in some kind of costume – a giant schoolboy uniform: black shoes and knee socks; army-green shorts, jacket and cap; and a white shirt that was ripped, exposing half his chest and abdomen to view.

After a moment of restraint, me and my boyfriend busted up in laughter, laughing so hard we collapsed on the bed together.

"That's it!" shouted Assauer, whipping the cap off his head and throwing it at us.

"Awww," I said like his mommy. "Captain Hojax too hot to handle, little boy?"

"Shut up, mein ex," he said before starting to chuckle too. "Time for a group meeting." He shoved me out of the way and sat on the bed next to Gordon.

I noticed he winced and re-adjusted his ass cheeks on the mattress. I went over and sat on the floor in front of them.

"Group meeting about what?" Gordon asked.

"Coming here was a mistake." Assauer's tone begged for agreement. "I didn’t have to do this, you know. I should have called up that rich mobster's wife in Palm Springs – she'd be safer to my health."

Me and Gordon chuckled.

"What do you propose?" I asked. "We just got there, and Trọng is keeping Hojax busy for the night. And by the way, thanks for making the captain hate me. He thinks I turned you against—"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I had to tell him something."

I rolled my eyes. "Arsch."

"Spitzbub."

"Well, it's funny you mention it," Gordon said.

"Mentioned what?" Assauer puzzled. "That I called him a…a…scallywag?"

"Yes, he's a scally for sure, but I meant escaping."

Me and my ex exchanged looks. "What do you mean?"

"I mean Lloyd. While we were eating leftover bean sprouts in the kitchen, he invited us to stay with him at his country house. He complained about Hojax being too stingy a host, and he wants him and Trọng to bolt, tomorrow in fact. Do you see? We can go with them."

"That's a great idea!" Assauer exclaimed, rising excitedly and pinging his sore ass cheeks.

"No, no, brother," I said. "You're staying right here. This whole mess of Hojax hating me and Gordon is your doing. Plus, your 'client' is hot to entertain you for a while."

"Kohl—"

"He's right," Gordon chimed in.

"Look," I said. "Here's what we'll do. You stay put and scout out this place for valuables. You know the captain's got 'em someplace. In the meantime, me and Gordon will do the same at Lloyd's. We'll meet you back here after we've collected some choice pieces to pawn."

"I don’t know…" he said, but I could tell Assauer was already warming to the idea of robbing Officer Pony Crop blind.

"And, as for that whip of his, Hojax wants you to take charge – I saw Trọng do it, and Captain Crew Cut positively drooled at the idea of a good thrashing."

He relented a bit more but still didn’t say yes.

"Come on, Assauer," Gordon entreated sweetly. "Enrich our common stock; share and share alike…."

That got him.

"Okay," he sighed. "But just so you know, I'd rather be slammin' some chick right about now."

I laughed. "Whatever, Mary."

 

 

 

 

_

Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow AC.. hot as.. wow. Major hijinks at that house.. i think it would be a hoot to be there.. no pressure, but i am soooo looking forward to the rest of this..  fun, sexy and saucy!!! 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I laughed like crazy over the Captain's behavior and how they got out of the fix for now. But it was a surprise they were thieves and tricksters.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

OMG... The cabin moment with the captain was hilarious. That was some outfit described. 
 How many times have we heard "But I'm a top! "
 I'm loving these little vignettes AC! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I agree with all the above, sooo...how soon do we get the rest. Really AC, every time I think I can't possibly enjoy a new piece more than your last, you make me a fool.. Can't wait.. 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hilarious, devious and delicious. You weave great stories, AC. I look forward to reading the rest.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Wow AC.. hot as.. wow. Major hijinks at that house.. i think it would be a hoot to be there.. no pressure, but i am soooo looking forward to the rest of this..  fun, sexy and saucy!!! 

Thanks again, Tim. I am wearing my lil ole fingers to the bone trying to write this one.... But I am making progress and enjoying the ride. :) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Timothy M. said:

I laughed like crazy over the Captain's behavior and how they got out of the fix for now. But it was a surprise they were thieves and tricksters.

Thanks, Tim. Oh, yes, Kohl's little gang members are no angels ;) I'm glad it makes you laugh. I just wrote a scene in chapter 6 that had me stopping to catch my breath because it made me laugh so hard. Thanks again.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 3:18 PM, BlindAmbition said:

OMG... The cabin moment with the captain was hilarious. That was some outfit described. 
 How many times have we heard "But I'm a top! "
 I'm loving these little vignettes AC! 

Thank you, JP! I was aiming for hilarious, so it's great to hear I got there. As far as the outfit, I'd personally never want to peek in the recesses of a military man's closet.... ;)

 

And yes! I'm so pleased you honed in on Kohl's words about being a top. That will be very relevant to the story as it unfolds.  

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Defiance19 said:

I agree with all the above, sooo...how soon do we get the rest. Really AC, every time I think I can't possibly enjoy a new piece more than your last, you make me a fool.. Can't wait.. 

Thanks, Def. Your words touch me...and I'm writing Mojo as fast as my imagination can carry me. Muah and cheers! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:06 PM, MacGreg said:

Hilarious, devious and delicious. You weave great stories, AC. I look forward to reading the rest.

Thanks, Mac. I got the liner notes down: "Hilarious, devious and delicious." Love it! <3  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, AC Benus said:

Thank you, JP! I was aiming for hilarious, so it's great to hear I got there. As far as the outfit, I'd personally never want to peek in the recesses of a military man's closet.... ;)

 

And yes! I'm so please you honed in on Kohl's words about being a top. That will be very relevant to the story as it unfolds.  

*makes quick note of that*

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I always seem to lag behind the rest but It's not like I'm any less eager to read your fine work AC and I really like this story.

 

'Nothing faster than the Gay Grapevine'. How true is that line?

Raunchy and funny, please keep them coming AC. I can't get enough!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I always seem to lag behind the rest but It's not like I'm any less eager to read your fine work AC and I really like this story.

 

'Nothing faster than the Gay Grapevine'. How true is that line?

Raunchy and funny, please keep them coming AC. I can't get enough!

Thanks for your fine comments, Dodger. I'm plugging away at it :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This chapter had plenty of twists and turns - as many as the Coast Highway. It's a wonder anyone sleeps what with the sound of doors opening and closing! But how jealous can Kohl get? He seems to be working himself into a green eyed paroxysm even as he dallies with other guests. Wonderfully entertaining.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/19/2017 at 7:23 AM, Parker Owens said:

This chapter had plenty of twists and turns - as many as the Coast Highway. It's a wonder anyone sleeps what with the sound of doors opening and closing! But how jealous can Kohl get? He seems to be working himself into a green eyed paroxysm even as he dallies with other guests. Wonderfully entertaining.

This is good feedback, Parker. I hope readers dive in to this remembering it's satire and comedy. We should slowly get to know the main characters and reserve our 'like/dislike' for them for a time after they have a chance to entertain us. Thanks, my friend 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Trading Hojax for Lloyd: I dunno, but could that be out of the frying pan and into the fire? I don’t see how this odd triple of grifters can keep up this pace of shenanigans for a whole novel. Please don’t kill them off! They’re too much fun. But the pace must slow a bit. Right? We’ll see.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, knotme said:

Trading Hojax for Lloyd: I dunno, but could that be out of the frying pan and into the fire? I don’t see how this odd triple of grifters can keep up this pace of shenanigans for a whole novel. Please don’t kill them off! They’re too much fun. But the pace must slow a bit. Right? We’ll see.

*gathering more fire wood* Oh yes, this pot will simmer at a constant rate from here on out ;) Thanks the comment, knotme

  • Like 1
Link to comment

oh man.... Kohl Kohl, Kohl... yes ... having read the entire story now .. the 'but i'm a top only sir' thing is perfect.  these chapters are such fun and when we read the full story.. we see these wonderful characters throughout, even when sometimes we'd rather not ... great stuff...written with flare and wit.  Thanks so much AC xoxxo

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh man.... Kohl Kohl, Kohl... yes ... having read the entire story now .. the 'but i'm a top only sir' thing is perfect.  these chapters are such fun and when we read the full story.. we see these wonderful characters throughout, even when sometimes we'd rather not ... great stuff...written with flare and wit.  Thanks so much AC xoxxo

Thanks for reading this again, Tim. I appreciate it and hope the laughs hold up :)

 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AC Benus said:

Thanks for reading this again. Tim. I appreciate it and hope the laughs hold up :)

OH they do .. they really do!!  💖

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..