Jump to content
    AC Benus
  • Author
  • 1,354 Words
  • 1,146 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Slocked Affections - 2. Part Two of Three

.

I tugged at my necktie. Dinner at the Hojax house turned out to be an oddly formal affair, or regimental, I guess you'd call it. Nevertheless, I had freewheeling plans for later, as Gordon looked extremely hot in his suit coat, tie and gelled hair, which accented his curls in just the right way.

I might have been the only one at the table to notice though, because some catering firm had supplied both boy servers and the fare. In terms of food, it was basic-bitch offerings. 'Gott im Himmel!' I thought as I speared another tasteless one. 'How many grilled zucchini can one country eat…?' As for the waiters, sexy guys in gray blazers appeared to be moonlighting surfers and kept the boy-hungry stares of Hojax and Lloyd off of us, for the most part.

Armand had his role too, and he polished up attractively with a bowtie and arm towel to pour dinner drinks.

However, the more California Merlot went into him, the more Trọng's eyebrows flickered at me in open flirtation. I guess he'd forgotten about my boy, or already had his fun with Gordon while putting those designer trunks on him.

"The Mary Jane all safe and secure for the evening?" Hojax mildly inquired of Lloyd.

I glanced at Assauer to see if he knew what they were talking about; he only shrugged.

"Yes, Captain. She's in good hands, with the full crew onboard, and on duty for the night."

"Lloyd's a captain too," interjected Trọng.

"Well, my 300-foot yacht is anchored offshore. Maybe we can all go out on her tomorrow."

"That'd be awesome!"

I found Gordon's enthusiasm to be a little bare-naked. It aggravated my green-eyed monster to see Lloyd sparkle so suggestively at my boy.

"If the weather is fine," I added, trying to dampen the fun.

Sang Trọng languorously drained his glass and got Armand's attention. "He's more than a yacht captain."

"Is that right?" Assauer began doing his own flirtations with Lloyd.

"Yes," said Hojax. "The way I'm captain over troops of little boys, Lloyd shepherds lots of little bundles by sea, from one port to another."

Me and the members of our gang looked at one another; what did that mean?

Armand poured more wine.

"Shipping," continued Hojax with a knowing glint to his expression, "is a cutthroat business."

Trọng's hand went over to stroke his partner's arm. "And my Big Strong Man is big and strong in both his love life and business dealings. Let's just say, he's respected by all."

"The sea has been good to me. I've always felt drawn to it, and respect Neptune's bounty as much as his threats." Lloyd, who by candlelight only had his shadowy, 'dangerous' edge whetted, leaned forward to conclude with gravity. "I feel blessed, but it's more than that. It's about strength too. Put a weak man in a weak position and he'll act recklessly; put a strong man in a tough position and he'll show leadership."

Captain Hojax bristled with laughter. "I thought we were done talking politics for the day."

"Well, maybe just a little more," Lloyd said as he tapped his glass for Armand to top off.

Our host continued in a bright tone. "You know what I think, I think it's a story as old as history: a scheister, lets call him Mister McDump, blows into Nowheresville, USA, and tells the rubes 'I can fix all your woes. Just trust me!' Then he proposes schemes for brass bands, monorails and other useless things – like border patrols against the neighboring county – all of which the people have no earthy need for, while at the same time closing down the schools and hospitals as 'a total waste.' Then he sells off the public park to a developer for a ritzy, private golf course. So soon the man's supporters are the ones left paying more and more taxes to get these crazy extras they don’t need. Meantime he's fucking their wives and daughters, stashing the cash for himself, and will eventually blow out of town, leaving the suckers robbed and knocked up." Hojax lifted his glass, a big grin appearing behind it. "…Sound familiar…?"

"Oh, yes. A Mister McDUMP indeed," Trọng said.

We all laughed.

"Serves his few supporters right, I guess," affirmed Lloyd. "As they say, the devil eats his own first." He drank.

I considered that for a moment. "In Germany we say it slightly different. We say 'Die Revolution frisst ihre eigenen Kinder,' or, to loosely paraphrase, 'The revolution eventually chops off the heads of the revolutionaries.'"

"Very good, Kohl," schmoozed our Vietnamese dinner companion.

I smiled at him before turning a goading expression on Assauer. Nothing wrong with scoring a few extra cub-scout points against my ex.

The surfer-dude waiters came around with steak and potatoes. Once placed before us, Hojax called out "Dig in!" and we did.

Just as I was about to take my first bite, Lloyd said, "Kohl, have you ever done any modeling? You have 'the look,' you know."

If the look was to be flattered and charmed, I sported it on the spot.

"Him!" exclaimed my Exfreund. "No!" And then he pealed off sheets of laughter like rain. Oddly, this caused Hojax to openly place his hand on Assauer's in a gesture of either turned-on tenderness or lust; I couldn't tell which.

"I haven’t," I explained to Lloyd very calmly, "but thank you for saying so."

I 'accidentally' kicked Assauer's shin under the table. His laughter died into a hostile glare, one that made Gordon giggle. My boy was used to see us at odds.

"I mention it," said the cryptic sea captain, "because there's a charismatic modeling agency I could put you in touch with, if you like. They're in San Diego, which is one of the ports I operate out of."

"Thanks, Lloyd. I'll keep it in mind." I could finally take a bite of my steak.

"And oh, by the way," Lloyd continued in mild warning, "If you do meet up with them, you should know they're not too welcoming to out folks."

"Gay guys?" Trọng asked.

"No…" Lloyd shook his head. "For them, men sleeping with men is fine, especially their members with each other, just as long as they don't talk about it, or do public stuff to—"

"Promote it?" Trọng asked dismissively.

"Yeah."

"Geeze," muttered Gordon.

The shipping magnate lifted half of his mouth in a sultry smile, one aimed squarely towards my boy.

"Tsk, Tsk." Trọng wagged his finger before taking Lloyd by the hand. "No being lovey-dovey in the open and spreading the germ."

After a sip of wine, I said, "Thanks for the heads up, Lloyd. Since I'm so pretty, they may not mind either way." Premonition-like, I jerked my leg out of the way just as Assauer tried to kick me. His knee banged the underside of the table, rattling dishes, causing him pain, and making Gordon laugh outright.

After I glared at my ex for a second with a 'serves you right' sneer, I suddenly noticed the degree to which sexual tension was pinging around the room: Trọng to yours truly, Hojax nearly salivating as he asked Assauer if he was all right – causing my ex to roll his eyes at me – and now Lloyd had turned his considerable magnetism to attracting the attentions of my sweet little Gordon Sanchez.

I was instantly hot under the collar, and knew I needed to step away.

Excusing myself for a visit to the rest room, I instead ducked into the butler's pantry. The door to the kitchen was closed and I used the hand sink to splash water on my face.

What's that expression about being blind with jealousy…?

Yet, not being able to see as I was, I could still hear the door from the hallway click shut, and then sense fingers hand me a towel.

I wiped, opened my lids, and smiled. Sexy-ass Armand was already unzipping my fly, and heading down to his knees….

 

□□□□□

 

 

(to be continued...)

 

 

_

Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ohhh, naughty Kohl and a very forward Armand in the pantry - such an intriguing image. :P 

But I wonder what the bundles by sea are? Drugs?

And the Nowhereville story had me :rofl: 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hmmmm and just as things turn interesting ...

Actually it was interesting much sooner then the kneeling blonde. I feel as though there is so very much I don't know.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Oh.. fun!!! I love this story. sexy, hot, funny and cheeky.. did i say sexy?   oh and fun? love it  xoxo

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hmm, I thinks I like Armand... Service with a smile. 
 Loving the political jabs. I'm wondering if this so called shipping business is a sex trafficing front. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

 I'm wondering if this so called shipping business is a sex trafficing front. 

 

Yeah, that was my other thought, but 'bundles' seemed overly callous even for the captain. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Timothy M. said:

Ohhh, naughty Kohl and a very forward Armand in the pantry - such an intriguing image. :P 

But I wonder what the bundles by sea are? Drugs?

And the Nowhereville story had me :rofl: 

Thanks, Tim. You have me laughing reading this :yes: We'll have to wait and see what Lloyd does, but perhaps his deliveries are destined for Nowheresville, USA.... ;)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Lyssa said:

Hey, great!  Is this the story with the ship szene, we were talking about?

Oh, Lyssa! Your question....ummmm....I can neither deny or confirm, etc., etc. ;)

 

Thanks for the comments; I appreciate them (and you too, naturally :) )

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 0:45 PM, dughlas said:

Hmmmm and just as things turn interesting ...

Actually it was interesting much sooner then the kneeling blonde. I feel as though there is so very much I don't know.

Thanks, Dugh. Yes, we start midstream, but so does the book. It's fun (I hope) to figure things out as we get to know these people better. After all, that's how it works in real life, right...? :)  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Oh.. fun!!! I love this story. sexy, hot, funny and cheeky.. did i say sexy?   oh and fun? love it  xoxo

Thanks, Tim. I cannot hope to get better feedback than fun and so sexy, so I will say 'You the man.' :yes:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 6:09 PM, BlindAmbition said:

Hmm, I thinks I like Armand... Service with a smile. 
 Loving the political jabs. I'm wondering if this so called shipping business is a sex trafficing front. 

Thanks again, JP. You like the little pokes at our 'so-called' president? :) Well, me too

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 0:19 AM, Timothy M. said:

 

Yeah, that was my other thought, but 'bundles' seemed overly callous even for the captain. 

lips = sealed, officially, in case Lloyd is looking over my shoulder...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Defiance19 said:

Yup, I love this AC.. 

Yep, and I love you, Def. Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

Oh, Lyssa! Your question....ummmm....I can neither deny or confirm, etc., etc. ;)

 

Thanks for the comments; I appreciate them (and you too, naturally :) )

LOL, OK I search in my own elephant memory.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Lyssa said:

LOL, OK I search in my own elephant memory.

 

Long memories can be a blessing and a curse. I know :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Dodger said:

A real saucy story. Living up to its billing. Well done.

YAY! Living up to its billing is great feedback. I was worried I had talked it up too much... Thanks again. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I read this far too quickly the first time. Now I follow up with a more leisurely reading, and am enjoying all the choice morsels you serve to us at this dinner party. It is so full of tension and various undercurrents it's positively French. So many fun touches. The ex-boyfriend's name, the description of the catering, the political table talk - excellent and delectable.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/19/2017 at 7:14 AM, Parker Owens said:

I read this far too quickly the first time. Now I follow up with a more leisurely reading, and am enjoying all the choice morsels you serve to us at this dinner party. It is so full of tension and various undercurrents it's positively French. So many fun touches. The ex-boyfriend's name, the description of the catering, the political table talk - excellent and delectable.

hehe, Parker. I can't resist this, so I will say "pardon my French" ;) 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Agree with Parker Owen's comment! A quick read is fun, and a more thorough read brings ample rewards! Also, is Kohl displaying a bit of a split? Inconsistency? Hypocrisy? Lack of integrity? Hard to tell so far, but he’s going to be an interesting narrator if this keeps up :-)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, knotme said:

Agree with Parker Owen's comment! A quick read is fun, and a more thorough read brings ample rewards! Also, is Kohl displaying a bit of a split? Inconsistency? Hypocrisy? Lack of integrity? Hard to tell so far, but he’s going to be an interesting narrator if this keeps up :-)

Well, I don't know. Probably much of the life going on around us is funny, absurd, schismed (new word...) and we don't pay much attention to the parts making the whole. That's why I've always felt an outsider's view is handy to stereoscope scenes back into their constituent parts - Or, Kohl could be nuts. It's a toss up right now :o   

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Kohl i love, even if he such a sl.. tramp :D   Jealous of his boy, yet some how i dont see him pushing Armand away...  still fun and so worth seeing again.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Kohl i love, even if he such a sl.. tramp :D   Jealous of his boy, yet some how i dont see him pushing Armand away...  still fun and so worth seeing again.

We all have a blind spot when it comes to viewing personal hypocrisies. (...oh, that sounds like something Petronius himself might have said... ;)  )

 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AC Benus said:

We all have a blind spot when it comes to viewing our personal hypocrisies. (...oh, that sounds like something Petronius himself might have said... ;)  )

Oh you know i love Kohl . .i'd forgive him anything ...

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..