Jump to content
    Aditus
  • Author
  • 160 Words
  • 496 Views
  • 14 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Delicious Delights - 2. ...and more.

#1
You accidentally jostled my arm,
and expensive liquor spilled on the bar,
the little puddle formed a glossy star,
but my ire was quickly cooled by your charm.
Your open smile instantly captured me,
the little lines around your blue-blue eyes
enraptured me, totally, and time flies —
maybe by way of my expectant glee.
I didn't get your number, just a good night,
for it was clearly a chance encounter,
though frequent reminiscences found me
repeatedly, nothing serious, right?
And then I glimpse you, the taunter, saunter.
Maybe for tea?

 

#2
Just for tea,
you and me, you touch my knee.
I like your tee,
tight and oh...gee!

#3
The blue sheets are rumpled,
your rich scent still lingers,
and my roaming fingers
seek for a hint of warmth.
Until tonight.

#4
First sparks fly,
my body can't hold
onto my soul, for it became two
when merging with you,
I am new.
We.

Copyright © 2023 Aditus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 14
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

....and more was a poetic twist to end this with.  Well done!  I love the erotic and sensual poems starting with an accident and ending in a romantic tangle of two souls.❤️

Tangle of two souls, perfect. Thank you, Terry!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Gives new meaning to things that go bump in the night....

 

Happy Easter. You made me smile and spit out my coffee. 

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

You left me smiling at these delicious treats. 

That's what I could ever want, making people smile. :)

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Oh my! Now this is a delicious delight I can sink my teeth into. Still adventurous, but I can totally imagine savoring the aftertaste. :) 

From the first one to the last, you had me enamored. I have had those chance encounters, and I have felt the aches and hopes, and the sensations of what is spelled out so beautifully here. The final word, We, made me soar.

These were unabashed, and thus made me feel young again as I took this journey. Truly beautiful work, buddy. This has me smiling ear to ear, and I thank you. Cheers! 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Oh my! Now this is a delicious delight I can sink my teeth into.

Organized Crime Shrug GIF by Law & Order

Nom, nom, nom.

Thank you for this perfect comment, Gary. I can see you're right into it. 

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

This has me smiling ear to ear, and I thank you.

Me too!

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

From making me hungry in chapter one, to adding the spice and making me turn on the fan after reading this one.  It was very romantic and humorous at the same time.  Loved it.  

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bill W said:

It was very romantic and humorous at the same time.  Loved it.  

I'm glad, that's precisely the reaction I wanted. :heart:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Different kind of delicious delight, but delectable nonetheless :)  Great job and thanks for participating in the anthology! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

thanks for participating in the anthology! 

Always.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..